What's new

PAF shoot down IAF SU-30 MKI l News & Discussion

Is there a way to find that particular clip? I want to know more

Which clip?...

if you are talking about US - Israeli monitoring ?

No

they never release such imagery nor will release this info as it will severely embarrass India. Remember US Israeli intel are not shy of exposing Pakistan for instance in the case where PAF C130 flights to pick up SA18 missiles from North Korea.

Think of it this way it say an PAF F16 really did crash or shot down Israeli spy satellites would have no trouble picking it up or tracking it

jezz....we have simple traffic accidents and satellites can document that...

The AMRAAM was detonated at 51 degrees of the target aircraft (with 0 degree being nose cone & 180 degree being the rear) at the range of 30-40 nm (ball park figure)

And no, i will not reveal my sources. Dont ask please. This information will come out one day or another.
Usman public school walay baray tez hutay hay.

Its been 1.5 years since 27 Feb 2019 when air skirmish between the two countries took place. So far PAF has not produced or made to public any proof that we downed a Su 30 MKI. At best we only have circumstancial evidence, like the piece of AMRAAM that India showed probably hit the Su 30 and exploded, neglecting the fact that AMRAAM has a self detonating mechanism which activates when it loses all its kinetic energy and claiming that the downed helicopter was on a search and rescue mission for the downed Su 30, this is just circumstancial evidence and mere speculations, we are NOT convinced for sure that we downed a Su 30. Even Kaiser Tufail in his article was not convinced that PAF killed a Su 30, at best he said the evidence is that su 30 radar blip suddenly disappeared, the same proof IAF gives for downing of f16 (again not convincing and modern airforces use several tactics to fool radars).

Su 30 MKI is a HUGE aircraft and hiding its wreckage and killing of 2 pilots would have been pretty impossible for India to hide. Some eye witnesses must have seen it and leaked the news.

Lets just admit that Hassan Siddiqui took a shot, he missed. Tough luck! Su 30 manoeuvered and escaped/dodged the AMRAAM missile. PAF should NOT act like IAF claiming fake/unconvincing kills, this sets a wrong precedence for a modern and professional airforce.

Still despite this, PAF got the BETTER of IAF several folds on 27 Feb.. We BOMBED them on the ground, won the Electronic Warfare battle, caused panic among IAF which led to them shooting their own Helicopter killing 6 people crew, had radar locks on several of their aircrafts, SHOT their Mig 21 Bison and captured their pilot, paraded him in front of the world, served him tea, and IAF couldn't even retaliate to PAF strike. This led to huge humiliation for India .

Just my two cents!

Its been 1.5 years since 27 Feb 2019 when air skirmish between the two countries took place. So far PAF has not produced or made to public any proof that we downed a Su 30 MKI. At best we only have circumstancial evidence, like the piece of AMRAAM that India showed probably hit the Su 30 and exploded, neglecting the fact that AMRAAM has a self detonating mechanism which activates when it loses all its kinetic energy and claiming that the downed helicopter was on a search and rescue mission for the downed Su 30, this is just circumstancial evidence and mere speculations, we are NOT convinced for sure that we downed a Su 30. Even Kaiser Tufail in his article was not convinced that PAF killed a Su 30, at best he said the evidence is that su 30 radar blip suddenly disappeared, the same proof IAF gives for downing of f16 (again not convincing and modern airforces use several tactics to fool radars).

Su 30 MKI is a HUGE aircraft and hiding its wreckage and killing of 2 pilots would have been pretty impossible for India to hide. Some eye witnesses must have seen it and leaked the news.

Lets just admit that Hassan Siddiqui took a shot, he missed. Tough luck! Su 30 manoeuvered and escaped/dodged the AMRAAM missile. PAF should NOT act like IAF claiming fake/unconvincing kills, this sets a wrong precedence for a modern and professional airforce.

Still despite this, PAF got the BETTER of IAF several folds on 27 Feb.. We BOMBED them on the ground, won the Electronic Warfare battle, caused panic among IAF which led to them shooting their own Helicopter killing 6 people crew, had radar locks on several of their aircrafts, SHOT their Mig 21 Bison and captured their pilot, paraded him in front of the world, served him tea, and IAF couldn't even retaliate to PAF strike. This led to huge humiliation for India .

Just my two cents!
Check the news after that an MKI was suddenly shown as lost to an accident afterwards. You can find the related thread here as well.

Just my two cents!

well, it’s just Indian words against f-16.net and more so I would go with us-30 shot down.

happy to have Russians count India’s su-30 as the Americans did with our f-16s to move this along

k

Do go through this vid , its quiet close to what happened on the 27 feb . The author talks about the SU30 failure on that particular day .

Just my two cents!

We need to move on over this episode, I'm not sure as to why it's still being discussed over and over again.

In this era where everyone has a mobile, it's extremely difficult to hide the wreckage of a big aircraft. In all honesty even if the missile missed or damaged the aircraft still the aim of putting the whole enemy formation on the defensive was accomplished which contributed towards the overall success of the mission.

Everything else is just empty rhetoric.

Do go through this vid , its quiet close to what happened on the 27 feb . The author talks about the SU30 failure on that particular day .

I thought IK set this issue to rest. He wrote in New York Times, specifically that PAk shot one plane and captured the pilot. So far as I know PAF hasn't made any official claim that they shot down Su 30.

(i'm Ghost Hobbit BTW, nice to meet you :) )

Just my two cents!

Well, for people or nation Vs nation, it will remain the official stand. But, why to create multiple threads when we can add to existing topics.

Check the news after that an MKI was suddenly shown as lost to an accident afterwards. You can find the related thread here as well.

Indians officially never disclosed (except that video by Indian News Channel where eye witness accounts confirms) that what they lost in Sher Makni area of Bawani B, which is in-fact not in Azad Kashmir nor the site where Abhinandan's MiG-21 Bison was shot down.

It is possible that the MKI did survive, perhaps it was never hit. However, how does IAF and India justify their backing off and, as per rumors, the plan to resort to the use of SRBM's instead of taking on the PAF with all their hyped up Air Force? I mean this is a force which routinely claims its ability to fight a 2-front war and yet it flew in the other direction the moment PAF came calling.

If only IAF had escalated and taken on the PAF, I would have believed them. It is the fact they IAF ran away scared which points to a different situation, a story which PAF has amply explained. And so, my opinion is that IAF was outgunned and out-ECM'd by PAF. No wonder Modi fell back on Rafale in his next speech, about how the situation could have been different if only IAF had Rafale.

Isn't it obvious? Because they didn't want a warlike situation.

I thought IK set this issue to rest. He wrote in New York Times, specifically that PAk shot one plane and captured the pilot. So far as I know PAF hasn't made any official claim that they shot down Su 30.

(i'm Ghost Hobbit BTW, nice to meet you :) )
Well try telling it to people here , No one will believe you . :)

Just my two cents!

a. Self destruct mechanism does not work the way you have put it. It is never autonomous. It is the pilot who switches it. Furthermore, the C5 variant does not have a self destruct mode. It was tested somewhere in late 2006 and it came standard in C7 variants.

b. PAF does not need to release information for public consumption. A Su was shot down, the radar, missile data and AWACS confirm it apart from the circumstantial evidence.

c. Parading AMRAAM debris the same day is more than circumstantial evidence. Furthermore, displaying slugs, charred sheets, and detonated parts after a year explains the time required to complete the investigation. Where an aircraft is reconstructed from the ground up.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom