What's new

PAF shoot down IAF SU-30 MKI l News & Discussion

PL-15 is active radar guided, why would it need full guidance from KLJ radar?
Well normally youll have the FCR lock on to a target, which will automatically be selected for the missile aswell and then you can fire. You also can fire a missile without the help from the aircraft's FCR but since the missile radar lacks IFF systems, there is a chance of friendly fire

The AMRAAM was detonated at 51 degrees of the target aircraft (with 0 degree being nose cone & 180 degree being the rear) at the range of 30-40 nm (ball park figure)

And no, i will not reveal my sources. Dont ask please. This information will come out one day or another.
Ok thats pretty impressive, but just a teeny tiny question: what's a ball park figure? Distance b/w the F-16 and the Su30 when the missile went pitbull?

Lol every now and then someone put lal mirchi on Indians lol

there is hard evidence on MKI going down and that kill is acknowledged by international community who know how these fights are fought

on Russia special request Paf hold that evidence and let the mki still in markets

iaf completely failed the potent fighter due to thier either lack of knowledge or experience
What hard evidence ..please provide that hard evidence.

The AMRAAM was detonated at 51 degrees of the target aircraft (with 0 degree being nose cone & 180 degree being the rear) at the range of 30-40 nm (ball park figure)

And no, i will not reveal my sources. Dont ask please. This information will come out one day or another.
30-40nm is pretty close,it means either the su30 stayed hot even after it had a missile inbound or the aim120 was fired from a close range,also the missile and aircraft angle indicates su30 was hot,so missile was launched in TWS mode? But yet again I am not an expert.

Last edited:
Keep sending them and eventually we will have 300. Can you please also send Raphael.

Bhai send karne ki kya jarurat hai ...BS claims are always on...just make it , Man.... no one will have problem..

Well normally youll have the FCR lock on to a target, which will automatically be selected for the missile aswell and then you can fire. You also can fire a missile without the help from the aircraft's FCR but since the missile radar lacks IFF systems, there is a chance of friendly fire
not from host aircraft's radar, some sort of assistance from nearby radar.

And no, i will not reveal my sources.
19_0c1374d8-80fa-4fe5-afba-c3a953973095_300x300.png

What hard evidence ..please provide that hard evidence.

do you think PAF wrote MKI on one F16 as a confirm kill without any evidence? also having a great monument with both lost aircraft tails is a joke ?

Do your own research and find out the truth but you being indian only trust modi and local news which whole world knows about

do you think PAF wrote MKI on one F16 as a confirm kill without any evidence? also having a great monument with both lost aircraft tails is a joke ?

Do your own research and find out the truth but you being indian only trust modi and local news which whole world knows about

Yes it did or please provide proof of your claims.

You do know those are fake trophies, right? It is just piece of scrap metal painted by PAF to resemble the tail of an IAF aircraft.

So the Mig 21 and Abhinanadhan are fake? If the Mig 21 fell in India, you guys
would of denied that as well. Luckily for Pakistan he landed on Pak side and we
showed the whole world. lol

Yes it did or please provide proof of your claims.
Lol
Your ground defence system failed and killed your own helicopter
All of your MKI left the war zone
One mki and one mig taken down by PAF

go and ask your gov why ground air defence system failed
Ask your gov why IAF left war zone and why your all comms were down on that day

when you get the answers to these questions you will hard evidence
You have a courage to ask these questions here on this forum now move your lazy butt and ask these questions

once you share proper answers to these I’ll help you with hard evidence

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom