What's new

PAF shoot down IAF SU-30 MKI l News & Discussion

Showing a pic of a couple of Su-30MKIs and claiming one was the "Avenger" call sign was probably the lamest exercise in propaganda I have ever seen. A call sign is just that...a call sign. It can be assigned to any aircraft at any given time. That may have fooled the indian public fed on bollywood BS but not to the rest of rational global audience.
Exactly they should have asked russians to count the aircarft or asked an american journalist of reputed journal to come and count it

Exactly they should have asked russians to count the aircarft or asked an american journalist of reputed journal to come and count it

They even failed in that attempt when they asked that mad witch Christine Fair to side with their claims and she refused.

They even failed in that attempt when they asked that mad witch Christine Fair to side with their claims and she refused.
Nothing new they claimed to shoot down pakistani pilots later interviewed on bbc in 1965
Such a disagrace

I believe it was damaged but managed to return back to base somehow. I haven't made this conclusion my self even the people on the inside aren't sure. A certain one up in the air on 27th for ground and pound made this conclusion. It resolves all our conclusions such as our AWACs trajectory showing a kill, IAF later on producing Avenger 1 & 2 to raise moral, even they know that any aircraft can be named a name they meant to tell that it landed back somehow. May also explain the lower rank of award to Sq ldr Hasan than WC Nouman.

Already busted that theory:

He is clearly talking about Abhinandan's MiG-21 since his Mig crash site in AJK was just 4 km from our sher makadi tehsil in J&K

Distance between Sher Makadi & MiG-21 crash site (Latitude: 33° 13' 54.6" North Longitude: 73° 57' 23.4" East) is about 5 km. And as Sher Makadi is just 2 km from LoC any crash smoke/fire there would be visible to Pakistanis just like MiG-21 crash smoke was visible to Indians. Which means Pakistanis would have then posted pics of smoke or fire on Indian side of LoC.

Also since the MiG-21 crash site was so close to Sher Makadi he though it might have crashed there. We know that Abhinandan MiG-21 came from the direction of Rajauri so his description matches exactly with Abhinandan MiG-21. He says he saw a plane crashing near Sher Makadi which is just 5 km from actual crash site of Abhinandan so he might have though that Abhinandan's falling plane came down in sher makadi.

Also he clearly mentions he saw ONE pilot ejecting which matches with Abhinandan MiG 21 description as Sukhois have two pilots

Most importantly he says he was behind a hill which means he did not have line of sight to crash site (could not directly see it).

Even prominent western Think tank DFRLab agrees that the MiG-21 was hit when it was moving towards India
Listen again. Witness stated that it return back in Indian side and crushed in Indian area and pilot uses parashot to land in Indian side. It is not rocket science to understand it

I know that this is a pretty old topic but I just don't understand the evidences. Yes the f-16s FCR did confirm the kill along with AWACS radar footage, but it is entirely possible that the flanker was hit but survived. Also, I remember that a user on the forum mentioned something of picture evidence? Like were the TGPs set to AA? Anyways I'd really like to get some info and clears the misconceptions. Thanks!

SU 30 was killed definitely in a try to be over-smart.. F16 hit it and it fell on Indian side.. SU 30 MKI could have hit JF 17 when they were deep inside IOK hitting a place where Indian Army Chief was present.. this happened! now close the topic!

SU 30 was killed definitely in a try to be over-smart.. F16 hit it and it fell on Indian side.. SU 30 MKI could have hit JF 17 when they were deep inside IOK hitting a place where Indian Army Chief was present.. this happened! now close the topic!

There was an indian pilot killed in not so favorable circumstances.

His demise was announced a couple weeks down the line.

Check that, and problem solved.

Listen carefully what IOK eyewitness saying .. It was 2nd indian jet that crashed in sher makri area on the other side of LOC..
8 Indian jets were downed along with 2 others damaged and 1 heli downed.

India lost a squadron.

Lol every now and then someone put lal mirchi on Indians lol

there is hard evidence on MKI going down and that kill is acknowledged by international community who know how these fights are fought

on Russia special request Paf hold that evidence and let the mki still in markets

iaf completely failed the potent fighter due to thier either lack of knowledge or experience

ok I did not know that the russians intervened , although it does make sense as to why hey wou;d

Welcome brother.
Please can you go to the official threads. There has been so much written on this. Thank you.
yep I read many, and they were extremely interesting. The only issue is of some details not being confirmed by the govt and stuff

The IAF virtually shot it'self in the foot by posing with so called Balakot formation.
This was nothing more than sheer act of desperation.
It doesn't take a genius to ask that did the IAF go into battle with just Two SU-30s that they are showboating with same number of SU-30s.

I just have a tiny problem, but please do hear me out: It is possible that the flanker was hit but managed to land, but is it also possible for RAW to hide an aircraft crash site? Also, Ive read many of your posts regarding op swift retort and found them very interesting. Keep it up!

Back
Top Bottom