What's new

PAF & Rafale Story Will Not Go Away !

On a lighter note, it was because of respectable elders such as yourself. After all, most of the time it is inherited....

Hi,

No sir---it not from us---. The younger generation chose to be who they are today---.

There is nothing common between us and them---maybe hardly a few things---.

Pak should now bloster ties with qatar on military level what ever india buys pak can get first look on it i still feel te PAF needs a stop gap figter jet until we get stealth jets gripen in small number can do a job and it is easily compitable with erieye of swden hence it have better EW than F 16

Pak should now bloster ties with qatar on military level what ever india buys pak can get first look on it i still feel te PAF needs a stop gap figter jet until we get stealth jets gripen in small number can do a job and it is easily compitable with erieye of swden hence it have better EW than F 16
Rafales are too expensive and not good in small numbers same with F15s only bet is Blk70 from west

There are 4 options to counter Rafale for PAF

1. F16/70 un it cost $120 million each ....... 20% chance of happening OBL raid / your in bed with china usa nemesis

2. Typhoon unit cost $150 million . 10% chance of happening = stupid price

3. SU35 $125 million each = 25% chance of buying . Russia is too close to india cost is too much

4. J10 C = $50 million each. 50% chance of buying .. no new weapons or radar

personally i see only Thunder MARK 3 coming.

PAF is desperate for a western jet........... THEY ARE ALL TOO EXPENSIVE

your buying block 3 for $40 million a copy

1. F16/70 un it cost $120 million each ....... 20% chance of happening OBL raid / your in bed with china usa nemesis

3. SU35 $125 million each = 25% chance of buying . Russia is too close to india cost is too much

oh dear, Pakistan is LONG past the stage of "shopping" for fighters. We are fighter exporters now unlike india that still has to go shopping. We don't need any of the planes you've listed out...the blk 3 is a new beast in its own that has been specifically engineered to defeat anything and everything the rafale has to offer (thank you Qatar)!

india should've gone for darth vader's tie fighters. ;)

dear, Pakistan is LONG past the stage of "shopping" for fighters. We are fighter exporters now unlike india that still has to go shopping. We don't need any of the planes you've listed out...the blk 3 is a new beast in its own that has been specifically engineered to defeat anything and everything the rafale has to offer (thank you Qatar)!

Not a chance in hell can your thunder even reach within 100km
Your Aesa radar KLJ max range for 5m RCS fighter is 170km as per brochure
Rafale has a max RCS fully loaded 1m . This means your radar cant see rafale until 80km approx.
Spectra EW suite rafale radars off they will see Thunder at 130km
BANG meteore arrives......... game over

You dont build fighters
You assemble chinase supplied thunders 58% at PAC
block 3 being tested in chengdu

block 3 good buget plane . good bang for buck

BUT RAFALE is a ferrari of fighters
_W1I9921.jpg

Rafale has a max RCS fully loaded 1m . This means your radar cant see rafale until 80km approx.

You dont build fighters

_W1I9921.jpg
aww, look at you, actin' all top gun with the "bang game over, I yindian cowboy", that's nice and fuzzy. OKAY so back to the real world buddy...uhm, two words:
1. datalink
2. PL15

BANG...your ferrari rafale go bye bye and its fantashtik tea time for the pilot (if he survives the bailing and the subsequent chitrol) before it can even know that its being tracked!:enjoy:

tellin' ya, SHOULDA gone for those laser photon torpedo firin' tie fighters...run along now. ;)

You have overlooked the most feasible and concluded option....Indian pilots at the controls of Rafales.

You dont build fighters

_W1I9921.jpg

These are the same number story lines you gave about SU-30 "Raptor of the East".
I'm sure PAF has found ways to counter Rafale and honestly its' SPECTA System hasn't been battle tested against competent Air Forces so far it's only done Air to Ground roles in major conflicts.

You have overlooked the most feasible and concluded option....Indian pilots at the controls of Rafales.

irrelevant.......... to PAF options of buying a serious late 4th generation fighter from any western country.

NOT happening

China is your only option AND even that looks like Thunders alone

hese are the same number story lines you gave about SU-30 "Raptor of the East".
I'm sure PAF has found ways to counter Rafale and honestly its' SPECTA System hasn't been battle tested against competent Air Forces so far it's only done Air to Ground roles in major conflicts.

Spectra has bee tested and retested and improved year in year out since 2010.
Rafale is a matured battle proven and constantly improvd fighter.
The most complete omni role fighter on the planet bar USA fifth gen beasts
I mean just look at it

dassault-rafale_650x400_81424261832.jpg

irrelevant.......... to PAF options of buying a serious late 4th generation fighter from any western country.

NOT happening

China is your only option AND even that looks like Thunders alone
there's this "only option" bongi again...poor boy doesn't understand that we now MAKE fighters, not buy 'em...butthurt much at Pakistan becoming a jet exporter? :lol:

Spectra has bee tested and retested and improved year in year out since 2010.
Rafale is a matured battle proven and constantly improvd fighter.
The most complete omni role fighter on the planet bar USA fifth gen beasts
I mean just look at it

dassault-rafale_650x400_81424261832.jpg
calling it "battle proven" against the Afghan Taliban and isis ground targets with no anti air opposition worthy of mention is like calling you a ufc fighter against someone like mike tyson just cuz you won a couple of rounds of street fighter on nintendo switch! :lol:

shoulda gone for the tie fighter man. PAF can't defeat those laser photon torpedos. ;)

calling it "battle proven" against the Afghan Taliban and isis ground targets with no anti air opposition worthy of mention is like calling you a ufc fighter against someone like mike tyson just cuz you won a couple of rounds of street fighter on nintendo switch! :lol:

shoulda gone for the tie fighter man. PAF can't defeat those laser photon torpedos. ;)

IS F35 or F22 or J10 or J16 or Typhoon or SU35 battle proven.........

ERR NO..............

does that mean JACK .....no.

SO come up with better argument

Back
Top Bottom