What's new

PAF & Rafale Story Will Not Go Away !

There is something seriously wrong with you. Have you heard about National Security? Lets assume that PAF knows Rafale inside out, is this something to sing about on the internet? All this will do is make sure, PAF directly / indirectly faces more hurdle in collecting Intel.

@The Eagle @LeGenD @AgNoStiC MuSliM @PakSword @BHarwana In the interest of National Security, this thread should be deleted.

Thank You
Lol....if there is something wrong with me then what stopped you raising the alarm 8 pages earlier....do you think intel would read me rather than some one like the guy in the OP.

Lol....if there is something wrong with me then what stopped you raising the alarm 8 pages earlier....do you think intel would read me rather than some one like the guy in the OP.
You didn't get the point. You are hell bent on proving each and every source that PAF "might" have used or will use to gather intel.

If PAF knows GOOD! IF they dont, let the enemy think they do. You dont have to open a thread on this topic and tell the enemy possible avenues through which Intel is being collected.

Please think about this, next time BEFORE you open a thread.

You didn't get the point. You are hell bent on proving each and every source that PAF "might" have used or will use to gather intel.

If PAF knows GOOD! IF they dont, let the enemy think they do. You dont have to open a thread on this topic and tell the enemy possible avenues through which Intel is being collected.

My dear the Indians themselves have been reporting and crying for years, anyways i am done.

https://www.deccanherald.com/opinion/main-article/qatar-rafale-pak-hands-733696.html

Them screaming, and us acknowledging, as well as giving further details, is like adding fuel to the fire. Please dont take this personally.

Dear Blacklight,
Let me tell you a story about Su-30MKI once upon a time PAF was worried then came the RED FLAG-08, Indian Bought SU-30MKI they took part and left. French were there as well. french absorbed enough static and PAF bought/purchased that static in 2008. since then SU-30MKI was dead duck.

Now..PAF correctly deduced that IAF will go for Rafale, so work started in 2016. well before actually IAF finalized Rafale, by 2017 we had enough just like the SU-30MKI in 2008. work completed and processed in 2017 and results will show in Block 3 (Specifically designed to take apart a Rafale)

Interestingly, IAF and Govt. of India knew about the Rafale but not about the Su-30MKI since we got static from French (Oh the Irony!). That is why they deemed 2 x Su-30MKI on CAP and 2 x SU-30MKI as bouncer were enough in morning of 27th Feb 19.

I still believe that the greater victory was of JF17 Vs Mirage 2000 Mk2 that was the greatest surprise then SU-30MKIs getting hit. the way Mirage 2000 Mk 2 were made impotent..one day books will be written on it.

Dear Blacklight,
Let me tell you a story about Su-30MKI once upon a time PAF was worried then came the RED FLAG-08, Indian Bought SU-30MKI they took part and left. French were there as well. french absorbed enough static and PAF bought/purchased that static in 2008. since then SU-30MKI was dead duck.

Now..PAF correctly deduced that IAF will go for Rafale, so work started in 2016. well before actually IAF finalized Rafale, by 2017 we had enough just like the SU-30MKI in 2008. work completed and processed in 2017 and results will show in Block 3 (Specifically designed to take apart a Rafale)

Interestingly, IAF and Govt. of India knew about the Rafale but not about the Su-30MKI since we got static from French (Oh the Irony!). That is why they deemed 2 x Su-30MKI on CAP and 2 x SU-30MKI as bouncer were enough in morning of 27th Feb 19.

I still believe that the greater victory was of JF17 Vs Mirage 2000 Mk2 that was the greatest surprise then SU-30MKIs getting hit. the way Mirage 2000 Mk 2 were made impotent..one day books will be written on it.

Hi,

Thank you for an excellent explanation of how things work in weapons industry---.

Secrecy---secrecy---secrecy---deception---deception---deception---that is what it is all about---.

Posters and mods here think that---that if there is no LINK to prove it---it does not exist or has not happened---.

How did the younger generation get so stupid---?

Hi,

Thank you for the post---.

That was the worst that came out of this operation---. Everybody who thinks he is a somebody or a wannabe---wanted to blurt out information that was not needed to be shared---.

News probably fake. French know very well if Pakistani pilot are train it can infuriated Indian and the multi billion dollar Rafael deal can get cancel .
My own guess is there is no way all the pilots for all the new Jets Qatar is buying are local Qataris. And only likely source is Pakistan.

Stupidity has no bounds, to some people bragging and winning a non-existent internet war with internet hindus is more important than the security of our country and the very pilots we love.

Hi,

Thank you for an excellent explanation of how things work in weapons industry---.

Secrecy---secrecy---secrecy---deception---deception---deception---that is what it is all about---.

Posters and mods here think that---that if there is no LINK to prove it---it does not exist or has not happened---.

How did the younger generation get so stupid---?
On a lighter note, it was because of respectable elders such as yourself. After all, most of the time it is inherited....

Dear Blacklight,
Let me tell you a story about Su-30MKI once upon a time PAF was worried then came the RED FLAG-08, Indian Bought SU-30MKI they took part and left. French were there as well. french absorbed enough static and PAF bought/purchased that static in 2008.
Hi,
/QUOTE]

Im interested to know what sort of static this was? I was under the impression the indians would keep their emitters off on international exercises.

Im interested to know what sort of static this was? I was under the impression the indians would keep their emitters off on international exercises.

Supposedly they did not use certain features of their Radar per Russian request / insistence in overseas exercises like Red Flag etc. However, they did use the radars against the EFTs to fullest and bagged scores of kills by launching mock BVRs out of reach of EFTs radars / sensors and bugging out. Claiming the kills and laughing at the EFTs, then they had the audacity of claiming such victories to hype up the SU-30s capabilities and success on the online forums.

I rackon, when you create a certain scenario and exercise according to it, you forget that in real life the other side may not follow your term / dictations on the engagement. I am waiting for IAF to start claiming that the PAF didn't fight on IAF's term, thus a lop sided result occurred on Feb 27th, but they likely never will as they will have to accept PAF's narration of events.

Last edited:

Poor guys! because of there stand alone systems were searching/synchronizing & shooting using there own radars and datalinks...that would be enough for you.

My own guess is there is no way all the pilots for all the new Jets Qatar is buying are local Qataris. And only likely source is Pakistan.
Hi sir you can add & sum up another theory here which is as we all know Chinese intelligence & their offshoot can dig & take out things from USA ( as been accepted by FBI & CIA ) so shouldn’t PAF be getting su30MKI & RAFALE outfit through Chinese coz ISI or whatever or whoever might be more worried about Indian side only but Chinese are & will be fighting 4 or sometime 5 ways to secure their country and update their armed forces
So I don’t want to speculate much but hopefully they must be sharing those with Pakistan for further stability of the region and to have less pressure on them also ( one should keep this also in their mind )
Thank you

Hi,

Americans have a saying " Sh-it happens ". And that is what happened as @MIRauf explained it.

Someone got carried away in a moment of euphoria and let lose what was not to be displayed---.

Back
Top Bottom