What's new

PAF & Rafale Story Will Not Go Away !

Nothing "surprising" here though....

Katar has been purchasing Rafaels, Eurofighters, Eagles etc. for a reason. El Sani family have been Sa'dik folks since the Ottoman times...

The following bird is being constructed to have a large memory to cater for all the enemy systems (especially note the "Muslim" algorithms to drive the "Muslim" III-V high power high frequency semiconductor devices to have the "Muslim" optimum solutions to the EM cost functions to strike terror at the Iblis-controlled Satanic hearts of the Kufr by HIS PERMISSION - this is your modern-day Zulfiker) :

Last edited:
Now that the wind has spoken , what can the IAF do except to junk the plane!!!
Well Modi can always toss the flower and hold a model of Rafale...if not battle then at least an election winner all the way.

1474814638_mxIRJg_modibj2.jpg

Former PAF pilot and now an international security analyst Squadron Leader (R) Fahad Masood Analysing the Rafale and the IAF.

Didn’t bother seeing the video but this is far fetched and I don’t feel there is any ground to it.

Qatari Rafales are well distanced from Pakistanis as per policy.

Although the presence of Pakistanis in Qatari Air Force is a different topic altogether...

Didn’t bother seeing the video but this is far fetched and I don’t feel there is any ground to it.

Qatari Rafales are well distanced from Pakistanis as per policy.

Although the presence of Pakistanis in Qatari Air Force is a different topic altogether...

PAF personal can go under QAF Uniform the possibility is their.

PAF personal can go under QAF Uniform the possibility is their.
Bro,

Please tell me you are joking...

(New faces, In QAF uniform ?, Hmm strange)

Although there is a huge possibility that we might have instructors who are ex-RQAF instructors or pilots, But having experience of Rafales or even knowledge ? No, Not possible, And even if, Then it will be useless after a year or two as IAF is busy studying its new bird which it is flying itself.

Why don’t we just smoke India and get over it? It’s the best time to bring an end to that psycho nation.

I would disagree on the level of our presence and involvement in Qatar.
We don’t have access to the jet through strict controls so any “intel” is hearsay.
Folks don't realize, but insinuations of this nature can be damaging for ex-PAF/PN consultants working for the Qatari MoD. Our retired servicemen there are bound by strict NDAs. And these foolish self-reassurances also undermine the actual good our consultants do in building goodwill.

IMHO...the empty self-assurances (e.g., "PAF knows more about Rafale than IAF" or "Rafale is not a game changer in South Asia" or "JF-17 with PL-15 pours cold water on Rafale") must stop. It's downright embarrassing at this point.

I would rather take AVM Shahzad Choudry word on it,for Rafale to actually make a difference in Indopak/China theatre the numbers game would come into play. For the time being 36 aircraft wouldn't make much of a difference.

Back
Top Bottom