What's new

PAF put on High Alert, low level fighter jets scramble reported near LoC: Media Report

BC I just want news of a Mig shot down and pilot in custody....
But, can Modi/Hindutva etc. afford to give Pak such a good news?????

They have a memory too....

Reminds me of a parable from Nesrettin Hoja. One day the neighbors found that Hoja was frantically looking for something in front of his house. They asked about the matter. Hoja replied he had lost the keys. They asked where. Hoja replied inside the house. They got bewildered - if lost inside the house then why searching outside!!!! El Jevap: it's dark inside...

And the money to run the army and deploy the nukes? Won't it be sad to see all that lovely donated money vanish in diesel fumes?

Ask yourself: do you really want to do this?
grandpa ! go to bed ...call it a day ...its really late at night...set examples for the other ones at your home..do try to sleep early next time :undecided:

You are not the PAF, I am not the IAF.

When the IAF judges the time to be right, it will do whatever it has to do: that includes the possibility of crossing the border. Please don't worry about our understanding, as a nation or as an arm of the military. There is little left to the imagination, and there is very, very little left to be filled in by swaggering bravos who are glad to fight to the last man in uniform.
just remember MM Alam who holds the world record of taking down 9 indian jets in few seconds..this is PAF not iaf who don't have skills to do basic stunts like:https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...air-at-aero-india-2019/videoshow/68060783.cms

You are not the PAF, I am not the IAF.

When the IAF judges the time to be right, it will do whatever it has to do: that includes the possibility of crossing the border. Please don't worry about our understanding, as a nation or as an arm of the military. There is little left to the imagination, and there is very, very little left to be filled in by swaggering bravos who are glad to fight to the last man in uniform.

Pigs can fly also...

Take a hike man..... We will see when iaf develops balls to do some thing... It will probably b never

The answer Joe, is simple. "No". A emphatic "No". We need to focus on the poor, the sick, the needy. As well as you. I am not for all these weapons and stuff. But the fear is if India does launch some form of attack then I would expect 'gloves off'. But I sincerely hope your government huffs and puffs but sanity prevails. Both sides need to sit down and chart a way to peace. I think in PM IK you have a leader who India can work with. But is India prepared to do that?

Reminds me of a parable from Nesrettin Hoja.
Oh man. I love Nasserdin Hodja. I think I was about 14 when I got the book "Tales of Nasserdin Hodja" with great colour illustrations. This was in 1970s and well before age of internet. Books were my source of enjoyment. Did I have some great evenings reading and laughing on the journey through life of the Hodja.

just remember MM Alam who holds the world record of taking down 9 indian jets in few seconds..this is PAF not iaf who don't have skills to do basic stunts

You really need to start reading and develop a perspective. Maybe you will realize you have been in cocoon all along , fed with information that you want to believe. Start by reading Flight of the falcons by sajjad haider. You will understand the creation of this useless myth. By the way its a great book and has absolutely glorified PAF but is also starkly honest !

And the money to run the army and deploy the nukes? Won't it be sad to see all that lovely donated money vanish in diesel fumes?

we will make sure to make you bigger before we go down

talk about yourself first..
48098921.cms

One question though, why F-16s? Why play your best card first up? I remember post 26/11 when India was creating the same war rhotic, a squadron of F-7s was placed at Lahore airport for a few days and we saw them flying CAPs regularly. Seems things are more serious now.
Providing Deterrence by bringing out the best.

You talk a lot of BS sitting behind a screen when it comes to Pakistan off-course , I gotta tell you that hold on to your horsey lets not get out of hand here.

How about you take a walk

talk about yourself first..
48098921.cms
No they are selectively blind. Also they arent taught common sense in the swamps. Forgive him

so info is right.. now around 300 pakistani engineers and pilots are helping their turkish brothers.. i hope turks recover from this mess..it good for both brotherly countries to help each other in difficult times.
Pakistan's security is also Turkey's security - Prof. Ahmet Davuto'lu, former PM and FM during an official visit to Pak

It doesn't require a von Clausewitz to fathom what the Pak response would have been...

Back
Top Bottom