What's new

PAF put on High Alert, low level fighter jets scramble reported near LoC: Media Report

when 3 parties are ready----------- only the third party will advance--

so for now- nothing will happen- cas everyone will be expecting for some thing to happen..

when every thing cools down---- thats when the real danger awakens.

• The enemy invariably attacks on two occasions:
    when they're ready.
    when you're not.

Meanwhile I was out sitting and enjoying winter with friends sipping coffee, and there was screen placed for PSL, nobody was saying anything about India or politics,
This is the major difference between India and Pakistan, we don't get into politics but we will defend ourselves if time comes, we trust in Allah and his forces. And we're protected by Allah and our very best military.
And india should do the same instead of inciting violence against poor minority sending sms to RSS student parties for violence they should engage in a constructive dialogue with Pakistan, breaking water treaty stopping imports even going to face $2 billion loss itself, even today there was a massive protest by the villagers in India they are going on a hunger strike again bc of fraudulent banks, and by blaming without evidence or letting a combined or neutral team to investigate, Congress is also raising eyebrows and don't believe in modi government at all, we actually don't know what was in those caskets. Or how the 350 kg bomb got there why didn't they use aircraft for transportation as claimed by DS Hooda.
Have neutral ground like our nation have we also have minority I have a Hindu and Christian friend who will die serving Pakistan. Arresting kashmiri putting them in jail shows how desperate modi is and also confused.
A confused and panicked leader invites disaster.

The mistake that both PAF and Pakistan is making is that they are not fully in control of the situation. They are reacting and waiting and then they may or may not react. The Initiative lies with the IAF at this point.

Pakistan should "close" her airspace to all civilian aircraft for everyone immediately. Clean down the airspace. This will focus minds and bring pressure to bear on India to go one of two ways. Back off, or tango. Pakisan should announce to the world she is taking this action due to the hostile actions of India. The world will focus on India and pressure will follow.

Pakistan can force the issue by doing this, the world will see that India is being reckless.

The way to prevent this from escalating, is to escalate it one rung up the ladder..

Last edited:
The mistake that both PAF and Pakistan is making is that they are not fully in control of the situation. They are reacting and waiting and then they may or may not react. The Initiative lies with the IAF at this point.

Since you dont know the tactics of war .... having 3-4 aircraft ... on CAP mission sends a clear out message to the enemy that we are here and watching ... we know 1 IAF AWACS is on the roll near border ....

Since you dont know the tactics of war .... having 3-4 aircraft ... on CAP mission sends a clear out message to the enemy that we are here and watching ... we know 1 IAF AWACS is on the roll near border ....

You are missing the point. It is about not about "sending" a message to the IAF/India, it about controlling the situation and forcing attention onto what India is doing and forcing her to back down. Shutting down the airspace and distrupting global aviation is a better and cheaper tool to do that, then risking two air arms clashing against each other ...

Latest reports suggest that PAF and Army movement have less to do with Indian Actions but our own PM orders of striking back hard. So we have decided to show our power in case if India is thinking to attack it backs off

grandpa ! go to bed ...call it a day ...its really late at night...set examples for the other ones at your home..do try to sleep early next time :undecided:

Oops!

Somebody doesn't know how to answer and is getting personal. :cray:

Brilliant riposte. :-)

just remember MM Alam who holds the world record of taking down 9 indian jets in few seconds..this is PAF not iaf who don't have skills to do basic stunts like:https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...air-at-aero-india-2019/videoshow/68060783.cms

It was 51, not 9. Get your facts checked.

Pigs can fly also...

Take a hike man..... We will see when iaf develops balls to do some thing... It will probably b never

Getting ready for take-off?

The answer Joe, is simple. "No". A emphatic "No". We need to focus on the poor, the sick, the needy. As well as you. I am not for all these weapons and stuff. But the fear is if India does launch some form of attack then I would expect 'gloves off'. But I sincerely hope your government huffs and puffs but sanity prevails. Both sides need to sit down and chart a way to peace. I think in PM IK you have a leader who India can work with. But is India prepared to do that?

You don't know our cretins. Anything can happen. We can only hope that the service chiefs will stay out of the hysteria and insist on replying in their own time. Which they will, but it will give time for both sides to reach out. IK struck me as the first sincere Pakistani leader in a long time. It will not be well to miss an opportunity, but a lot needs to be done still. On both sides.

Do you know what went on uninterrupted while Pulwama news broke and everyone was in shock?

Oh man. I love Nasserdin Hodja. I think I was about 14 when I got the book "Tales of Nasserdin Hodja" with great colour illustrations. This was in 1970s and well before age of internet. Books were my source of enjoyment. Did I have some great evenings reading and laughing on the journey through life of the Hodja.

we will make sure to make you bigger before we go down

We'll get bigger with or without you. From present indications, without you.

talk about yourself first..
48098921.cms

LOL.

Check when.

We are all behind screens, or hadn't you noticed? What did you think, you were behind a multi-function display, making whooshing noises?

I did. I'm back and sipping my tea, and enjoying baiting little babies and watching their faces crumple up.
Listen, I like you. So I'd advise you not to troll

Back
Top Bottom