What's new

PAF put on High Alert, low level fighter jets scramble reported near LoC: Media Report

Do you really think shooting at us is going to get you your objectives as a country?
What are your objectives as a country? To get India and Indians into trouble?
Personally, it would be for our nation to live in peace and go through economic growth to bring us to the stage where we were, historically.

Realistically, India is acting like a little child that wont listen to reason. They wouldn't hold dialogues or take the issues seriously.

Also holding the exercises so close to the border was a provocation and thus the response is natural.

Pakistan should "close" her airspace to all civilian aircraft for everyone immediately. Clean down the airspace. This will focus minds and bring pressure to bear on India to go one of two ways. Back off, or tango. Pakisan should announce to the world she is taking this action due to the hostile actions of India. The world will focus on India and pressure will follow.
There is no reason to let the paranoid atmosphere created by India get imported inside Pakistan. Military knows whats it doing. It has told people living on LOC to relocate to safer places.
Why should Pakistan be affected by the panic created by India and make life miserable for Pakistanis who are travelling by air, isn't this what India wants? for Pakistan to get affected in any way possible? To freeze life inside Pakistan because 44 Indians have been killed due to their own follies.

There is no reason to let the paranoid atmosphere created by India get imported inside Pakistan. Military knows whats it doing. It has told people living on LOC to relocate to safer places.
Why should Pakistan be affected by the panic created by India and make life miserable for Pakistanis who are travelling by air, isn't this what India wants? for Pakistan to get affected in any way possible? To freeze life inside Pakistan because 44 Indians have been killed due to their own follies.
Very ture, at this point it's a tit for tat situation and we need to play the innocent card

Personally, it would be for our nation to live in peace and go through economic growth to bring us to the stage where we were, historically.

Well, is sending people in to blow up your neighbours the best way to bring peace? Just because the Soviet Union left Afghanistan, the ISI has had this dream of doing the same everywhere else. It's up to you people, the people who get blown up by terrorists following the same logic, to tell them to stop.

Realistically, India is acting like a little child that wont listen to reason. They wouldn't hold dialogues or take the issues seriously.

Tell me, is there any doubt in your mind about who was responsible for Mumbai? Or do you also think it was a false flag operation?

Also holding the exercises so close to the border was a provocation and thus the response is natural.

Go to Google Earth.

Take a look at Indian topography.

Where would you suggest that these exercises be held?

Well, is sending people in to blow up your neighbours the best way to bring peace? Just because the Soviet Union left Afghanistan, the ISI has had this dream of doing the same everywhere else. It's up to you people, the people who get blown up by terrorists following the same logic, to tell them to stop.

Tell me, is there any doubt in your mind about who was responsible for Mumbai? Or do you also think it was a false flag operation?

Go to Google Earth.

Take a look at Indian topography.

Where would you suggest that these exercises be held?
And the proof you provided is....?

We'll get bigger with or without you. From present indications, without you
Just think how good we Pakistanis are... You are professional here on PDF while no pakistanies even allowed to reply on any og indias defence forums... We listen you, we reply you.. Accept it at least we are having bigger hearts rather then you indians... I bet you too have multiple IDs on Bharat rat shitt and IDF where you go down at pest level like other Indians... Enjoy posting here we are respectful to our minorities

Joe is having fun with you and will eventually take you to a labyrinth if you are not careful.
Don't let anything get to your head. keep a smiling face and your witty side up.

And the proof you provided is....?

Radio transcripts by the Americans.
Intercepts on open channels from the guides back 'somewhere else'.
The testimony of a spy jailed by the US.

And, most telling, the testimony of your own media. A Pakistani channel sent a team to dig out the survivor's village and parents. They did an interview, and wanted to follow it up the next morning. The family had disappeared; nobody in the village knew about them. Only some large gentlemen in very large black boots were hanging around, wearing their most journalist-friendly faces. :D

Just think how good we Pakistanis are... You are professional here on PDF while no pakistanies even allowed to reply on any og indias defence forums... We listen you, we reply you.. Accept it at least we are having bigger hearts rather then you indians... I bet you too have multiple IDs on Bharat rat shitt and IDF where you go down at pest level like other Indians... Enjoy posting here we are respectful to our minorities
Easy buddy, He is having fun and so should you.

One of the leading lights of that forum, Bharat Rakshak, was an honoured guest at my daughter's wedding. That was on the personal level. I have never been there except ten years ago, to find out what everyone was talking about. It didn't take me long to decide what I decided, and I have no regrets.

You lose your bet.

Joe is having fun with you and will eventually take you to a labyrinth if you are not careful.
Don't let anything get to your head. keep a smiling face and your witty side up.

He is old fart bangali who has so much free time on his hand thanks to retirement and all he does is derail every fkn thread, mess with people and then give negative ratings.

Back
Top Bottom