What's new

PAF put on High Alert, low level fighter jets scramble reported near LoC: Media Report

One question though, why F-16s? Why play your best card first up? I remember post 26/11 when India was creating the same war rhotic, a squadron of F-7s was placed at Lahore airport for a few days and we saw them flying CAPs regularly. Seems things are more serious now.

They have more CAP time and can monitor other side of border.

What is latest update of situation at border.

i hope world will realize.. how passionate they are.. they not afraid of dying.. freedom is priceless.. they paying the price with their blood. this boy knows he will not survive. people are kissing him like first day dula.. indian should understand this..

i heard turk president ask pakistan to send f16 engineer and pilots.. he did dismissed around 300 pilots and engineers because of involvedment in attempt to remove president two years back.. am i right?
Yes according to the Turkish media. An empty house is better than a bad tenant....

Like Pak, Turkey can't be destroyed in an open war!!! So, the "usual suspects" systematically created an army of traitors, brainwashed by a cleric whose allegiance lies to Israil, to destroy Turkey from inside. His disciples, made into zombies via Satanic techniques, were put into all levels of the State - military, civil, judiciary, police, academia etc. With a signal they got activated to conduct a bloody coup to finish off Turkey once and for all!!! By HIS permission, the Turkish folks understood it too well and with instant opposition by sacrificing their own lives they crushed the 40 years efforts by the best of the imperialists in 40 hours!!! Now, the cleansing ops are on-going...

Last edited:
One question though, why F-16s? Why play your best card first up? I remember post 26/11 when India was creating the same war rhotic, a squadron of F-7s was placed at Lahore airport for a few days and we saw them flying CAPs regularly. Seems things are more serious now.
Back then no JF-17s.

In that case cross the border thats only way u will understand

You are not the PAF, I am not the IAF.

When the IAF judges the time to be right, it will do whatever it has to do: that includes the possibility of crossing the border. Please don't worry about our understanding, as a nation or as an arm of the military. There is little left to the imagination, and there is very, very little left to be filled in by swaggering bravos who are glad to fight to the last man in uniform.

Yes. An empty house is better than a bad tenant....

Like Pak, Turkey can't be destroyed in an open war!!! So, the "usual suspects" systematically created an army of traitors, brainwashed by a cleric whose allegiance lies to Israil, to destroy Turkey from inside. His disciples, made into zombies via Satanic techniques, were put into all levels of the State - military, civil, judiciary, police, academia etc. With a signal they got activated to conduct a bloody coup to finish off Turkey once and for all!!! By HIS permission, the Turkish folks understood it too well and with instant opposition by sacrificing their own lives they crushed the 40 years efforts by the best of the imperialists in 40 hours!!! Now, the cleansing ops are on-going...
so info is right.. now around 300 pakistani engineers and pilots are helping their turkish brothers.. i hope turks recover from this mess..it good for both brotherly countries to help each other in difficult times.

Back
Top Bottom