What's new

PAF put on High Alert, low level fighter jets scramble reported near LoC: Media Report

Don't talk about the stuff you dont know.I wish I could tell here how much ready PAF was and why it didn't take any action.Its a pity PAF is being bashed for the crimes it didn't commit.

At time of Abbotabad & Salala incident, PAF was much ready but Zardari didn't let them take action.
At time of Kamra attack, again traitor Zardari let terrorists destroy the expensive jets otherwise PAF was ready.
US Jets dropped bomb in KPK but they did it from Afghanistan because they knew PAF is ready.
ANA kept shelling on Pak soldiers, PAF was ready but Nawaz didn't let them provide air support.
This time again PAF was at red alert and ready but IK's statement of giving freehand to retaliate was just for Army as he didn't mentioned PAF.

Anyway, I hope PAF will perform well on 23 March airshow.

Last edited:
Don't know whose fault it is but it looks bad for the armed forces. Unless we give a befitting response, it will stay that way and people will ask questions!
I 100% agrre that its the armed forces whose reputation has been challenged but blaming one single institute i.e PAF without knowing the real facts is shameful.These people came to know about the incident from 9am news and are criticizing people who intercepted the enemy within 3 minutes.

Don't talk about the stuff you dont know.I wish I could tell here how much ready PAF was and why it didn't take any action.Its a pity PAF is being bashed for the crimes it didn't commit.

When there are violation from Indian side no matter how minor, PA always responds.

It doesn't matter how ready it was if it does not respond.

Israelis and Turks both have shot down enemy planes and have struck enemy bases inside enemy territory too.

What happened? Nothing. Reveling in the past exploits is one thing but the local population will doubt your ability if you create movies like sherdil while not stepping up to it when it was time to do so. That movie is going to be such a flop now.

Salala, ABT was one thing but this incursion no matter how small shall be responded otherwise the enemy wins the narrative war.

At time of Abbotabad & Salala incident, PAF was much ready but Zardari didn't let them take action.
At time of Kamra attack, again traitor Zardari let terrorists destroy the expensive jets otherwise PAF was ready.
US Jets dropped bomb in KPK but they did it from Afghanistan because they new PAF was ready.
ANA kept shelling on Pak soldiers, PAF was ready but Nawaz didn't let them provide air support.
This time again PAF was at red alert and ready but IK's statement of giving freehand to retaliate was just for Army as he didn't mentioned PAF.

PAF ha k pind da sayi'n jino samjh he nae lagdi?

Balakot, KPK or Balakot, AJK, both are our territory. The point is the PAF let them enter and hit our territory and let them flee away safely. What a global humiliation.
"Paf let them enter" see that's where you and I contradict.Border violations occur whole year from both sides but dropping bombs is a big thing and involves more than PAF alone to shoot them down.Hope I made my point cuz I cant go into much details.

US Jets dropped bomb in KPK but they did it from Afghanistan because they new PAF was ready.

Yes something similar happened this time as well.

Indian surgical strike 2.0!!! :

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

When there are violation from Indian side no matter how minor, PA always responds.

Israelis and Turks both have shot down enemy planes and have struck enemy bases inside enemy territory too.

What happened? Nothing. Reveling in the past exploits is one thing but the local population will doubt your ability if you create movies like sherdil while not stepping up to it when it was time to do so. That movie is going to be such a flop now.

Salala, ABT was one thing but this incursion no matter how small shall be responded otherwise the enemy wins the narrative war.
Firing guns from across the border is one thing and physically crossing border with aircrafts is something else so you cant compare army's response with the airforce.
I myself support the narrative of shooting down enemy planes and so does the PAF boys(my thoughts) but its not one man's decision to take.

You are right PAF has done nothing when US chopper was bombing soldiers, nor when free pass was given to US ..They will again come with the excuse that we were not allowed to shoot enemy Jet....This will lead to war..In fact it reinforce the narrative that PAF was scared to follow those jets or whatever....Every time they need permission be it Kargil or whatever...They seriously create so much hype of themselves of being best of the best ...Imagine if PA start to follow them...Mr.PM shall we retaliate since india is bombing or shelling in our territory,, Something will lead to war or not is that what decide there response then we shall really pray for them and cut there budget to just entertain us in there aerobatics skills

You are justifying a suicide bomber attack. Shows how low you are. IAF has infiltrated your airspace which is agreed by your country.

Just now IAF has proven to you slapping your face , if we want we can enter your territory drop nuke ( Mirage entered your airspace ) and leave without any damage. Remember Islamabad is hardly 200 Kms away from India :)

And not one aircraft 12 of them entered and attacked multiple places and returned. India attacked and returned, USA attacked and returned without any damage. Boss! why do you pay taxes for your military :)

Also Indian military should stop investing in high tech submarines and missiles :) I think in future, bullock cart is sufficient for us to handle Pakistan's military.
I do agree; this was a small one; a bigger reliation would have been from the 2008 attack. I commence India having shown restraint back then. Right now they are in damage control.

Regretfully, this is the way it will be going forward it seems until ISI and its croonies bring homes the snakes across the entire region. Yes, the tirade on me will start etc.

Friends wake up.

Firing guns from across the border is one thing and physically crossing border with aircrafts is something else so you cant compare army's response with the airforce.
I myself support the narrative of shooting down enemy planes and so does the PAF boys(my thoughts) but its not one man's decision to take.

No it is not. PA response has been in plenty of forms from shelling to use of ATGMs depending upon the enemy threat.

The shooting down ac only if wreckage can fall in own territory is such BS. AJK is disputed territory and if IAF can strike own units in kargil then we can too.

India have fired the first shot we just have to respond in equal measure. Gets the facts verified by our media and visit need to be arranged for the visible inspection of the area. Any damage inspected and any casualties checked. If and its a big if there is no casualties and no property damaged then

1: Send 12 aircrafts into their airspace and bomb their hill top too.

2: Call back all our citizens from India and send packing theirs in return.

3: Break all diplomatic ties.

4: Ban all their media in our country movies, dramas and any cultural, social, sporting links and also close down their mouth piece Dawn paper from the land of the pure.

5: Close the borders and no more trade.

6: Demand from UAE to withdraw their invitation from India attending the OIC conference, failing that recall our ambassador from UAE too and send back theirs and no compromise in that.

If there are casualties and verified independently then use few conventionally armed NASR onto Rajasthan palace and few into Indian Northern command centre and we will call it a day.

I am the one always wish India well and hope things work out between us and sort out the differences but you can't expect after you try to attack genuine or fake and get away with that. I always respected India as a country and their people while Modi for votes sake or otherwise decided to violate our dignity. Peace for the sake of peace is not acceptable.

Yes something similar happened this time as well.

Unbelievable. You mean that IK stopped PAF?

BTW, you responded to sarcasm.

Points from Conference:
4. PAF did respond but apparently did not attack back IAF aggressors. Since they believe it'd have sucked Pakistan into an escalation.

In that case, PAF did exactly what they did in 1999 Kargil episode. While Mushy and his cronies criticized, PAF stuck to its stance about not going into escalation. That was a good thing back then. I am not sure it is still a good thing because how many times can PAF take this stance? Would it always be so?

I do agree; this was a small one; a bigger reliation would have been from the 2008 attack. I commence India having shown restraint back then. Right now they are in damage control.

Regretfully, this is the way it will be going forward it seems until ISI and its croonies bring homes the snakes across the entire region. Yes, the tirade on me will start etc.

Friends wake up.

I understand your POV, but until India continues its policies in Kashmir, asymmetric warfare will likely continue. This will hurt Pakistan more than it hurts India, but policy-makers do not see it that way.

In that case, PAF did exactly what they did in 1999 Kargil episode. While Mushy and his cronies criticized, PAF stuck to its stance about not going into escalation. That was a good thing back then. I am not sure it is still a good thing because how many times can PAF take this stance? Would it always be so?

It should not be up to the individual service arms to decide about such matters.

Back
Top Bottom