What's new

PAF Preparing For Abhinandan's Anniversary

1645899382083.png

I am starting to sense a feeling of arrogance from Pakistani Posters when it comes to winning the skirmish against India on 27th Feb, I understand we did good and we celebrated for a long time now, and I understand the idea of having pride for our soldiers but remember the words Rasool Allah.
1645931122657.png

I am starting to sense a feeling of arrogance from Pakistani Posters when it comes to winning the skirmish against India on 27th Feb, I understand we did good and we celebrated for a long time now, and I understand the idea of having pride for our soldiers but remember the words Rasool Allah.
View attachment 819183
I agree but this is not arrogance. This is a reminder to the other side that we won't take anything lying down. The picture of Pakistani garrison surrendering in 1971 is still hung in the office of the Indian CoAS and it is used to convey a message. The same here. The only thing that I think we should do is not make fun of WC Abhinandan. He did what his government asked to do and got shot down. This "fantastic tea" meme has outlived its use and also the jest should be targeted at the idiocy of the Modi government and not at a professional soldier.

Last edited:
Kya khaak surprise day! Been checking forum since morning - nothing new. Hopefully tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom