What's new

PAF - PLAAF Exercise Shaheen VIII 2019 l 23rd August- China

I am sure, and the information is from PLAAF.

I think the patch is wrong.

Besides, J-15 belongs to PLAN, not PLAAF.
Yes that's why the doubt,J-15 is from the navy.

May you live in an “interesting” time!!! Now, it can be either a curse or a boon depending on how HISTORY has it got already sorted out....

CHINATop Stories

China, Pakistan air forces starts joint training
Source Xinhuanet
Editor Dong Zhaohui
Time 2019-08-23 22:58:24
PAF-copy.jpg

BEIJING, Aug. 23 (Xinhua) -- The air forces of China and Pakistan began joint training in a location in northwest China Friday, according to Chinese air force sources.

The joint training, code-named "Shaheen (eagle) VIII," is the eighth of its kind between the two countries since it was first launched in March 2011.

The annual joint training does not target any third party, and aims to improve training standards of the two air forces through mutual learning, the sources said.

CHINATop Stories

China, Pakistan air forces starts joint training
Source Xinhuanet
Editor Dong Zhaohui
Time 2019-08-23 22:58:24
PAF-copy.jpg

BEIJING, Aug. 23 (Xinhua) -- The air forces of China and Pakistan began joint training in a location in northwest China Friday, according to Chinese air force sources.

The joint training, code-named "Shaheen (eagle) VIII," is the eighth of its kind between the two countries since it was first launched in March 2011.

The annual joint training does not target any third party, and aims to improve training standards of the two air forces through mutual learning, the sources said.
What plane is on extreme left? Its only nose is showing. @LKJ86 @Hodor
@airomerix

Better, they want to fine strategise Pak responce incase of a future multiprong multi-headed air conflict.

Chinese may want to learn about the operation swift retort conducted on India. Since they operate the Indian equivalent of SU30MKI and their adversary Taiwan got F16s, I will be surprised if they are not interested into what transpired on 27th Feb.

Back
Top Bottom