What's new

PAF - PLAAF Exercise Shaheen VIII 2019 l 23rd August- China

Chinese may want to learn about the operation swift retort conducted on India. Since they operate the Indian equivalent of SU30MKI and their adversary Taiwan got F16s, I will be surprised if they are not interested into what transpired on 27th Feb.
I think chinese would have known exactly what happened within hours.

Chinese may want to learn about the operation swift retort conducted on India. Since they operate the Indian equivalent of SU30MKI and their adversary Taiwan got F16s, I will be surprised if they are not interested into what transpired on 27th Feb.

Chinese knew all about it the 2nd day. They were in rawalpindi.

2 mirage squadrons,1 pg squadron and 1 awacs squadron.Dont know about JF-17s.

Enroute Shaheen

View attachment 575526

Can't see attachment.

Do you mean two+one full squadrons or elements from 2 mirage squadrons + elements from 1 PG squadrons.

Can we relieve that many aircrafts considering current scenario.

Can't see attachment.

Do you mean two+one full squadrons or elements from 2 mirage squadrons + elements from 1 PG squadrons.

Can we relieve that many aircrafts considering current scenario.
No, ofcourse a few aircrafts.
I deleted the attachment that's why its not showing.

No, ofcourse a few aircrafts.
I deleted the attachment that's why its not showing.

Oh Ok.

The last 12 months have been exercise heavy.

1 exercise with USAF, one exercise with Indian airforce with IAF as OPFOR, 2 exercises with Turkish AF and others and now one with Chinese.

Plenty of learning year round.

Oh Ok.

The last 12 months have been exercise heavy.

1 exercise with USAF, one exercise with Indian airforce with IAF as OPFOR, 2 exercises with Turkish AF and others and now one with Chinese.

Plenty of learning year round.
2016 had the most number of exercises if I am not wrong but yes nothing beats our exercise with IAF this year.
P.s : 12 months period includes previous Shaheen exercise as well.

Back
Top Bottom