What's new

PAF and PLAAF Duo and the Ladakh Standoff

I dont think Pakistan is least bit of interested, certainly not by the attitude of the current government as is the Army. India needs to be aggressively handled and this might be the right time to do so. Lets make India's dream of a two front war a reality.

I dont think Pakistan is least bit of interested, certainly not by the attitude of the current government as is the Army. India needs to be aggressively handled and this might be the right time to do so. Lets make India's dream of a two front war a reality.
No body wants a full blown out war. But saying that we can never liberate Kashmir without use of force. If our top brass thinks otherwise than we should forget about Kashmir and be friends with India or worse become their LACKEYS. The good thing about this shameful act is that we can save billions on our defence expenditures and the savings can be put to good use.
But with China applying full pressure on the Indians, and the later deploying all its frontline assets to counter them, whats stopping us to do aggressive posturing. Either we have a big plan and everything is working according to the script or we are cowards and the US pressure has bogged us down!
In all this scenario i am a bit optimistic as i feel something is cooking up. The COAS getting three years extension unanimously, opposition in a docile mode and PLA suddenly popping up on the LAC are not coincidental in my opinion.

Last edited:
The dream of fighting a two front war in reality will be a slap from right and left.

102814787_2947032225404052_7479926824530059453_o.jpg

I never really accepted the claim by the indians of a two fronted war, always thought it was indian paranoia, but the events over the last few years suggests that this isn't as far fetched now, although still highly unlikely.

yea and make "beirut" out of entire subcontinent.

I never really accepted the claim by the indians of a two fronted war, always thought it was indian paranoia, but the events over the last few years suggests that this isn't as far fetched now, although still highly unlikely.
No the threat of a 2.5 front war to India was always real. The problem is no one accepted the claim by the Indians that their military was ready to deal with a 2.5 front war. Given the current capabilities of the Indian military, they are hardly prepared in a one front war with either China or Pakistan, let alone with both combined and a likely rebellion in J&K.

India is on the defensive now, and desperately craving some sort of redemption. However false gods have failed the fascists. US is no longer interested nor able to help.

Pakistan and China should continue pressure and not let up in the slightest. India is desperately looking for a way out, but they won't find even a stone to hide when the full blazing sun is in the sky.
World is squirming at having Nazi India as friends. Economic need is the game of the day else they would have organised regime change. Nuclear powered Nazis is a nightmare scenario for the human race and India must be forced to change it's government and religious zeal any any means possible.

The dream of fighting a two front war in reality will be a slap from right and left.

102814787_2947032225404052_7479926824530059453_o.jpg
And chances are it will stay a dream. And if it were to happen, then at least they've had some interaction from these exercises.

Eastern enemy is in huge trouble , Alliance of dragon and shaheen is gonna kick them real hard . And mind it uncle sam wont join the game , they never meant to.......

Last edited by a moderator:
In case of initiation of hostilities, Leh AB in Ladakh will be the primary target for PAF and PLAAF.
Ee6oLToXgAArL6y

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom