What's new

PAF participates in "Red Flag" and "Green Flag"

4836972278_fa08ef621c_b_d.jpg

4840071194_bebecb92ff_b_d.jpg

4839435999_a9043bdca0_b_d.jpg

JF17-10-114-1739.jpg

A PAF JF-17 AT DISPLAY WITH A CHINESE WEAPONS KIT AT FARNBOROUGH AIR SHOW 2010

Nice PICS bro...:coffee::cheers:

u know ...when the first time JF-17 flew on 23rd March 2007 and ..media came to know all over the world about the JF-17 project between Pak_China. I knew a USAF Pilot from Green Beret. He told me that the US interests are threatened by PAK-CHINA JF17 project. He told me that this is very capable aircraft. I was amazed that he praised it so much. Another thing he told me that we cant trust Musharraf now no more:woot:. He has two faces one with us and the otherz with Chinese.He showed me the Pics of the aircraft in the newspaper and gave me his views. In another incident from US military person, gave me the same views.
Anywayz their views were very interesting to me.
Alhamdolillah PAF is working brilliantly that it is getting great credit from across the world.
I hope in red flag PAF will amaze everybody with their outstanding perfornance
:flag:

Last edited:
awesome pics bro!

---------- Post added at 02:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 AM ----------

how graceful & deadly the Fighting Falcon looks :P

u know ...when the first time JF-17 flew on 23rd March 2007 and ..media came to know all over the world about the JF-17 project between Pak_China. I knew a USAF Pilot from Green Beret. He told me that the US interests are threatened by PAK-CHINA JF17 project. He told me that this is very capable aircraft. I was amazed that he praised it so much. Another thing he told me that we cant trust Musharraf now no more:woot:. He has two faces one with us and the otherz with Chinese.He showed me the Pics of the aircraft in the newspaper and gave me his views. In another incident from US military person, gave me the same views.
Alhamdolillah PAF is working brilliantly that it is getting great credit from across the world.

Hi,

You should have told that guy---sir---do you know the word 'oxymoron' and what it means. It is you americans that the pak millitary cannot trust and not the other way around.

Why don't the pak millitary give yopu a piece of your own medicine of deception for a while and then we will see how you react to it---and then later we can say---let us trust each other.

See---what he says then.

Paf should not out do anyone in prformance in red flag----they just need to perform at their barest minimum best to come out barely ahead---just keep the nose above the water---but keep within striking distance.

Yep I agree that we shouldn't let the proverbial cat out of the bag and keep our ACM tactics to the barest minimum.

Good point MK Bhai.

There are no USAF pilots in the US Army Special Forces, the 'Green Berets'. By the way, those gents do not like the 'Green Berets' label. That is from popular media. They prefers 'Special Forces'.

Back
Top Bottom