What's new

PAF officers booked in group captain's murder case on court order

Right. "suicide". PAF corruption now getting fatal. Here is an armed force that is more loyal to America than to Pakistan, and corrupt to the core. "suicide" my backside.
If I am not wrong you are the famous supporter of corrupt MAFIA PML N

If I am not wrong you are the famous supporter of corrupt MAFIA PML N
This case is linked to earlier suicide of the head of the Mirage rebuild factory. Few years ago there was a spike in Mirage crashes which was traced back to issues at the rebuild factory including corrupt procurement. So these officers were responsible for death of their own fellow officers. The corruption is obvious from the news article itself. He was picked from his house in F 11/1 in Islamabad. An honest Group Captain cannot afford to live in such an area. This was simply an eye for an eye.

Last edited:
He was picked from his house in F 11/1 in Islamabad. An honest Group Captain cannot afford to live such an area. This was simply an eye for an eye.

That's what I was thinking. F 11 /1 is top locality of Islamabad perhaps most expensive residential area in Pakistan.

That is why every interrogation MUST be audio and video taped, if you can stick GoPro's in cockpits, you can definitely stick a decent quality video cam in you interrogation rooms. No more accusations, no more rumours and all evidence in undeniable video format saved for ever.

Apparently he was investigated for corruption and during integration he committed suicide by jumping down from window (As per sources).

rest Allah SWT knows better.

That is why every interrogation MUST be audio and video taped, if you can stick GoPro's in cockpits, you can definitely stick a decent quality video cam in you interrogation rooms. No more accusations, no more rumours and all evidence in undeniable video format saved for ever.
There are but can't allowed to post here...let the court to start hearing this case we will provide to court...We are youtubers to put every thing on youtube.

They make him silent before he open his mouth for some serious corruption charges.

@Bilal Khan 777

Dear readers,

I don't want to say much about this subject, as it was a tragic event in the history of PAF. I will tell you just this much: GC Rizwan (Late) was a Logistics officer from Risalpur 85 GDP Course. He was overly smart and sharp boy. He was known to be involved with many civil contractors in illegal and corrupt practices, and was even partner in 5-6 companies that were doing business in PAF. PAF authorities tried to catch him many times before but could not. His wife Tanzila was fully involved in all his businesses, and signed for him in partnership companies. He was finally apprehended by the authorities based on strong evidence. He himself admitted to his crimes and confessed. However, the consequences of this would have led to a full court martial, before which he hung himself in shame.

Now his wife alleges that he was tortured and murdered, well, this doesn't really happen in PAF. People close to him told me that his wife ran to some abroad country right after the funeral. Who does that, unless you are guilty?

Why did ACM Sohail Aman (Retd) do all this? 1) Change PAF act 2) Enable the ability to charge retired officers 3) etc etc, lot of us retired PAF people are wondering the real reason. One thing is for sure. The can of worms that ACM Sohail Aman (Retd) opened could one day reach his plate as well.

Another victim of GC Rizwan's demise is Air Marshal Salman (Late), a close friend and ally of GC Rizwan (Late) who passed away recently due to heart attack.

Dear readers,

I don't want to say much about this subject, as it was a tragic event in the history of PAF. I will tell you just this much: GC Rizwan (Late) was a Logistics officer from Risalpur 85 GDP Course. He was overly smart and sharp boy. He was known to be involved with many civil contractors in illegal and corrupt practices, and was even partner in 5-6 companies that were doing business in PAF. PAF authorities tried to catch him many times before but could not. His wife Tanzila was fully involved in all his businesses, and signed for him in partnership companies. He was finally apprehended by the authorities based on strong evidence. He himself admitted to his crimes and confessed. However, the consequences of this would have led to a full court martial, before which he hung himself in shame.

Now his wife alleges that he was tortured and murdered, well, this doesn't really happen in PAF. People close to him told me that his wife ran to some abroad country right after the funeral. Who does that, unless you are guilty?

Why did ACM Sohail Aman (Retd) do all this? 1) Change PAF act 2) Enable the ability to charge retired officers 3) etc etc, lot of us retired PAF people are wondering the real reason. One thing is for sure. The can of worms that ACM Sohail Aman (Retd) opened could one day reach his plate as well.

Another victim of GC Rizwan's demise is Air Marshal Salman (Late), a close friend and ally of GC Rizwan (Late) who passed away recently due to heart attack.

Hi,

What I don't understand is---that once he admitted to his crimes---why was he not kept under suicide watch---. Why was his wife not kept under watch for fear of escaping the country---.

A person is deeply corrupt along with his family---. he cannot simply be corrupt by himself---.

Once that fact is established---the state needs to learn to charge both the parties---the spouses and children as active accomplices in the act---.

The age old technique of inquisition from LAPD---los angeles police dept needs to be used---ie---tell us how you can afford Italian suits---Italian shoes---expensive swiss watches---expensive shirts and ties---expensive night club outings---your sisters new house---your mom and dad's new bungalow---your new sports car.

Explain to us the source of those funds---.

The Group Captain belonged to Engineering or Logistics.
It was a case of suicide after the officer was caught having millions in his account through some shady deals.
Logistics branch is a known corrupt branch of PAF. But still here its a possibility that the bunch of other PAF officers tried to hide their corruption by murdering him.

@Dubious yar i always wanted to join military but ye cheezen dekh kr me thora sa demotivated hojata hun :/

Son ... while you have vision and fervour to serve the nation then go for that, after all everything has pros and cons, so be positive. ALLAH SWT may bless you - In-sha-Allah.

Well, many soldiers and officer are murdered like this by fellow soldiers and officers. I know a case, when one soldier defeated another soldier in boxing ring. It was on challenge. Next day, the winner was found dead, and the case was closed with the line(cause of death): Accidental fire while cleaning gun. I don't think only nawaz is corrupt.

Greed is curse, but very attractive, it is like 'the grapes are sour'. One do not have the opportunity - he is honest; but not common to all. There are some with mettle and history proves it.
You are right, NS is not only one 'the corrupt'; but when the head of the government becomes corrupt then it matters.
The accountability should be implemented with cruelty across the board on all such individuals whether they belongs to political/armed forces/judiciary/ministries/traders/police/public/institutes. This is the only way forward.

Son ... while you have vision and fervour to serve the nation then go for that, after all everything has pros and cons, so be positive. ALLAH SWT may bless you - In-sha-Allah.
Greed is curse, but very attractive, it is like 'the grapes are sour'. One do not have the opportunity - he is honest; but not common to all. There are some with mettle and history proves it.
You are right, NS is not only one 'the corrupt'; but when the head of the government becomes corrupt then it matters.
The accountability should be implemented with cruelty across the board on all such individuals whether they belongs to political/armed forces/judiciary/ministries/traders/police/public/institutes. This is the only way forward.
Not with cruelty, but with justice. Somethings are never just.

The cases regarding armed forces usually settled behind close doors, may be this case shall be closed in same way however facts are pointing out that deceased officer was some how involved in some malpractice. We should stop searching for saints in our armed forces when corruption level is high in every field, these servicemen are not aliens but belong to same nation. The matter of fact is whether there are defense deals or civil related contracts element of corruption/favoritism always comes that's the culture of our country and more or less same practices adopted more in sophisticated manner in other countries.
As far as majority of the servicemen are honest with country it is ok. The Air intelligence/and other military agencies roles should be there to maintain check and level on all cadres. Further the acts of individuals should not be basis to accuse an entire organisation not good for moral or defense of the country.

Every institute of Pakistan is corrupt but I have not seen the level of corruption as high as PAF....spoiled kids of PAF officers openly involved in drug dealings, crimes, etc...

The Group Captain belonged to Engineering or Logistics.
It was a case of suicide after the officer was caught having millions in his account through some shady deals.

Here comes the verdict.

Widow of PAF officer approaches IHC for help
By Rizwan Shehzad
Published: October 29, 2017
42SHARES
SHARE TWEET EMAIL
1544041-TheIslamabadHighCourtphotofile-1509261435-919-640x480.JPG

PHOTO: EXPRESS

ISLAMABAD: A widow of a Group Captain in the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) has sought the Islamabad High Court’s help to investigate ‘mysterious’ death of her husband.

Subsequently, Justice Aamer Farooq of the IHC has issued notices to the secretary Ministry of Defence, the Islamabad police and the Medical Superintendent of Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS) on her petition and sough reply in a fortnight.

Petitioner Tanzela Khan through her counsel Inamur Rahiem approached the court requesting it to constitute a Joint Investigation Team (JIT) comprising of senior officers of the police, Intelligence Bureau and the Federal Investigation Agency to investigate the murder of petitioner’s husband.

Group Captain Rizwan Ateeq was found dead in a room on July 10 with PAF officials terming it a suicide. The counsel, however, has sought court’s help in registering an FIR with the police for Attique’s murder.

Widow of legendary boxer Muhammad Ali visits PAF academy

Rahiem has requested the court to direct the authorities to provide the personal belongings of Ateeq, including files, cheque books and other documents. Also, he has asked the court to direct respondents to
provide certified copies of autopsy, histopathology and toxicology reports along with relevant documents.

In addition, he has asked the court to restrain the respondents from harassing and threatening the petitioner and her family.

Though the PAF officials had maintained that the officer had committed suicide by hanging himself from the grill of a window with a ‘chadar’ – bed sheet – her wife has claimed in the petition that a PAF official had informed her that her husband passed away at 7:00am on July 10. The matter was reported to the police at around 12noon.

While issuing notices, the court directed the respondents to submit reply in a fortnight.

Published in The Express Tribune, October 29th, 2017.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1544041/1-widow-paf-officer-approaches-ihc-help/

And do you think you know more than those that have served in the PAF with an illustrious career.
No need to pull everything from the backside.
Right. "suicide". PAF corruption now getting fatal. Here is an armed force that is more loyal to America than to Pakistan, and corrupt to the core. "suicide" my backside.

Some ex-service men have come forward to expose the level of corruption in all branches of armed forces...
The deal in question is the Chinese KJ2000 deal signed during mushraff era...

Back
Top Bottom