What's new

PAF officers booked in group captain's murder case on court order

No amount of money is ever released to a company without an equivalent bank guarantee or bond. If there are any advance payments, they are usually 20-30 percent of contract value, and always very secure. Even if there was such a transaction, I am confident PAF must secured its funds at the end of the day.

Sir I have a query:raise:
so, can I as a layman assume then that the funds released for the f-16's in the late 80,s were reimbursed-------? And what about the recent vipers deal ? I mean to say that if somehow the u.s gives the verdict that our $$$ ain't visually appealing - - - - - - - - - are we getting those millions back?

The court should not interfere with the work of military intelligence.
Here in UK MI6 also kills colleagues and no court interferes

Hi any senior memeber can shed some light about the involvement of senior officers
Aove the rank of GC is it possible for a GC to conduct all this side business without the knowledge of the superiors
Thank you

Hi any senior memeber can shed some light about the involvement of senior officers
Aove the rank of GC is it possible for a GC to conduct all this side business without the knowledge of the superiors
Thank you

Hi,

Yes it can happen---. The junior officers can take it in the name of their seniors---and what is the guy giving bribe do---go ask the senior if he is on the take---.

The junior officer would say---" I am the go to guy "---. The senior officer may never know what is happening behind his back.

And this I am saying from personal experience---.

Sir I have a query:raise:
so, can I as a layman assume then that the funds released for the f-16's in the late 80,s were reimbursed-------? And what about the recent vipers deal ? I mean to say that if somehow the u.s gives the verdict that our $$$ ain't visually appealing - - - - - - - - - are we getting those millions back?

Regarding the F16 deal, we got the money back, or the barter amount. The money was given back, but that contract has no co-relation with the current allegation. That was a milestone payment and they still re-imbursed us. Later, we too the F16s that were on aggressor duty that had acceptable airframe hours. Additionally, US gave us more falcons.

Thank you
Negative. It is very rare that someone runs a criminal enterprise without the involvement of a "God Father"

Hi,

I was just testing the waters---. I don't think this board has anything to do with how business is done at the HQ in pakistan---.

But I guarantee that if it was an indian website---someone higher up would take notice---.

You would be surprised. You are quite a celebrity.

Ok, i suspected. Sometime people try to deliberately misguide - maybe part out of professional jealousy. I had some info on KJ2000 but i felt the in-serviceman was deliberately trying to misguide me.

There is a lot of misguiding going around.

Just a reminder. He was repeatedly taken, beaten, tortured. Then suddenly, he committed "suicide".

You seem to have a soft corner for implicated GC and his family. I only talk about AF regulations. If he was repeatedly taken, beaten and tortured, he definitely did not show it or report it, write a redress of grievance, call a lawyer, or go to the police. This is all just made up fantasies by a group of crooks who are looking for "justice" without any regard for the position they were in.

We are sickened by bad eggs giving our Services a bad name. Whatever circumstances he died in are now irrelevant. He got away easy by taking the easy way out. We will never find out what really happened.

Regarding the F16 deal, we got the money back, or the barter amount. The money was given back, but that contract has no co-relation with the current allegation. That was a milestone payment and they still re-imbursed us. Later, we too the F16s that were on aggressor duty that had acceptable airframe hours. Additionally, US gave us more falcons.

Negative. It is very rare that someone runs a criminal enterprise without the involvement of a "God Father"

You would be surprised. You are quite a celebrity.

The US Navy and Marine Corps continue to implement those former PAF built (14) F-16s at NAS Fallon for aggressor training. Those jets never got turned over to Pakistan Air Force. The 14 jets at the Boneyard were taken out at Davis-Monthan AFB, entered USAF service and then handed over 2005 onwards. I believe that included the jets from the 412th Flight Test Squadron at Edwards AFB as well.

Cheers !!!

The US Navy and Marine Corps continue to implement those former PAF built (14) F-16s at NAS Fallon for aggressor training. Those jets never got turned over to Pakistan Air Force. The 14 jets at the Boneyard were taken out at Davis-Monthan AFB, entered USAF service and then handed over 2005 onwards. I believe that included the jets from the 412th Flight Test Squadron at Edwards AFB as well.

Cheers !!!

You probably know better.

You probably know better.
From my old man who was looking forward to having new Viper squadrons (besides No.14 Sqn) in the service. Sadly it did not happen at that time (contention by re-locating all Vipers to Sargodha.....a major step down for us Kamra kids...)

No amount of money is ever released to a company without an equivalent bank guarantee or bond. If there are any advance payments, they are usually 20-30 percent of contract value, and always very secure. Even if there was such a transaction, I am confident PAF must secured its funds at the end of the day.

The bid bong or performance guarantee are two different things, and are not equal to the amount of the contract.

They are usually a percentage of original value.

Bid bond, is usually 10% of the total value.

Performance guarantee is variable depending on the type of equipment / services.

The bid bong or performance guarantee are two different things, and are not equal to the amount of the contract.

They are usually a percentage of original value.

Bid bond, is usually 10% of the total value.

Performance guarantee is variable depending on the type of equipment / services.

The person alleged that a full contract amount was paid to some fictional contract. All I say that is not possible. Second, any advance payments in Pakistan are only enabled against Advance Payment Guarantee, they are 20-30 percent of contract value. Advance payments are always secure. You are talking about different things.

I would not expect that from an in-service professional against a fellow professional from the same outfit. Just professional jealousy. I had prior experience of this kind of a situation. Best to avoid & change the topic.

Back
Top Bottom