What's new

PAF more vulnerable than ever: Ex IAF officer

I think they are missing the development of AESA and long range AAM missile of 300 KM range which China has developed and PAF can lay hand on. Even a curtailed ranges put SU-30 obsolete and Rafale at disadvantage. With the rate Chinese are developing competing/superseding technologies and alliance with Pakistan puts IAF at risk of being annihilated in future conflicts.

We hold the terrain advantage, both the army and air force.

And the IAF holds the technology advantage, although the Chinese are catching up on that front.
Chinese are catching up with the indian airforce....r u kidding me? They have two 5th fighter....how many does india have????? Ahhjj zero.
Which field exactly are the chinese behind IAF? I cant wait to see your answer

What will bombers do without fighter jets?

If you talk of cruise missiles, then land based ones are cheaper and more numerous.

Today multirole fighters are yestersays fighter bombers..take su30 for example

Fact to the matter we don't have money and continuous meddling in politics creates unstable Pakistan .A lesson to be learn here in last 5 years despite all Ooh and Aahs ,JF 17 production touched peaks which was not possible in Zardaris Era and now with enforces PM and his policies we will see delay in critical projects block 3 or any other fighter . Fidlening in politics by Armed forces have clearly weaken the base of all forces as politics is linked with economics and uncertain and incapable rulers mean poor or weak economics which means no more toys ,Alas a sad state of affairs but ultimate costs have to be paid
It's the otherway around...by the way the economy has gotten more worse with PML N

It's the otherway around...by the way the economy has gotten more worse with PML N
Please enlighten us with facts ? like economic or financial data also MOP annual diary suggests other wise regarding the 2013 to 2018 tenure for various projects

Please enlighten us with facts ? like economic or financial data also MOP annual diary suggests other wise regarding the 2013 to 2018 tenure for various projects
look at current account deficit, primary deficit, fiscal deficit, monetry policy and debt to GDP ratio

In nominal terms our economy contracted by 25% 2017-2018

Bangladesh has now over taken Pakistan , we dropped from 41 to 44

If taking debt at unsustainable rate was the answer every country would have been doing it but it's not

All what u said is easily available at sbp.gov.pk. these are hard facts that noone can deny thus u wouldnt find even a single economist that would say what PMLN did was right even though no two economist agree on anything they do on this!!!!!

In laymen terms if i take debt of 100 rs and acheive a growth less than 50 than there is something really wrong..PMLN couldnt even match the debt with growth let alone over taking it

While india acheived 7-8% growth h with 5% debt and were still debating that this is too much debt/unsustainable we achives 5.8 with greater than 12% debt(6.6 was offical while 3000 billion was parked else where and 1200 billion was just accumulated in last year )

Result devaluation and coming inflation stoem with looming default status...

But this isnt the fast time..last time it was worse..last time not only he used up all the rserves but also reserves of private sector ..

Today multirole fighters are yestersays fighter bombers..take su30 for example

You said "long range bombers". Su-30 is not even close to being one.

Which field exactly are the chinese behind IAF? I cant wait to see your answer

We are ahead when it comes to fighter jets, SAMs, recce assets, EW and training. They only beat us in resources. Lastly, they have very little military presence on the border with India.

Sorry i didnt know that china is 3000 miles away from India
Delhi is just 1500 miles from power house of chengdu and 500 miles from dozen of PLAAF active bases in western China

Sorry i didnt know that china is 3000 miles away from India
Delhi is just 1500 miles from power house of chengdu and 500 miles from dozen of PLAAF active bases in western China

What does that have to do with anything?

Flankers can easly fly from chengdu and drop ordinace and be back without refuelling
J10 can fly from tibet and do the same

That's not a long range bomber. That's a regular fighter jet range.

And fighter jets from China's side are constrained because of the terrain. They have to either sacrifice range or payload. Whereas India can fly jets with full range and payload.

So even a Mirage-2000 flown from India will comfortably outrange a Su-30 flown from Tibet while also carrying greater payload.

What it means is PLAAF cannot affect any war with India at a strategic level. All they can do is support their troops.

That's not a long range bomber. That's a regular fighter jet range.

And fighter jets from China's side are constrained because of the terrain. They have to either sacrifice range or payload. Whereas India can fly jets with full range and payload.

So even a Mirage-2000 flown from India will comfortably outrange a Su-30 flown from Tibet while also carrying greater payload.

What it means is PLAAF cannot affect any war with India at a strategic level. All they can do is support their troops.
wow..i was responding to claims that china is not far far away..the reaosn why PLAAF will have no problem abolishing IAF in one go..as it outnumbers china 1:4 in conventional assest and much more in integrated assests and work forcw

Which fighter is technology better in IAF
The su 35 or the j20 lol

wow..i was responding to claims that china is not far far away..the reaosn why PLAAF will have no problem abolishing IAF in one go..as it outnumbers china 1:4 in conventional assest and much more in integrated assests and work forcw

Which fighter is technology better in IAF
The su 35 or the j20 lol
Please add J-10C to it

We are ahead when it comes to fighter jets, SAMs, recce assets, EW and training. They only beat us in resources. Lastly, they have very little military presence on the border with India.
:lol::lol::lol::lol: what a laughing stock you're, that's why you're called jester/clown here on PDF:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic: and respected/sane members here on PDF doesn't take you seriously, China is way way ahead from fighter jets developments, where your out of your universe Tej@$$, they are making of HQ-9 which is comparable to patriot-2/3, SM-3/6 and developing THAAD analogue they develop ABM/ASAT system before you only 2 countries developed KKV (KINETIC KILL VEHICLE) tech for ABM which is more accurate then explosive warhead of your AAD/PAAD/S-400, they lot more recce/EW assets than you and these are all AESA based and state of the art tech can i post some of these for you jester:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:, currently they are leaving behind EU in the term of military tech and mostly comparable to US/Russian armed forces with few exception ,you're really a jester @randomradio :man_in_love::jester:;):enjoy:

Hahahahahah !! This guy is literally the joke of century!! Hahahahah :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: what a laughing stock you're, that's why you're called jester/clown here on PDF:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic: and respected/sane members here on PDF doesn't take you seriously, China is way way ahead from fighter jets developments, where your out of your universe Tej@$$, they are making of HQ-9 which is comparable to patriot-2/3, SM-3/6 and developing THAAD analogue they develop ABM/ASAT system before you only 2 countries developed KKV (KINETIC KILL VEHICLE) tech for ABM which is more accurate then explosive warhead of your AAD/PAAD/S-400, they lot more recce/EW assets than you and these are all AESA based and state of the art tech can i post some of these for you jester:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:, currently they are leaving behind EU in the term of military tech and mostly comparable to US/Russian armed forces with few exception ,you're really a jester @randomradio :man_in_love::jester:;):enjoy:
i mean country with 100% self production with budget 7x greater than india and RD nearly equal to USA and 10x more than india..
Yet they claim they are better ...
I mean india has nt even done any procurement in last 20years since su30!?
What is he talking about ?

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom