What's new

PAF more vulnerable than ever: Ex IAF officer

5310 was never on our side, it's one of those empty peaks that india did a photo OP in to hide its shame even the indian army got called out in lok sabha to explain why it hid is loss of point 5353 embarrassment. Coming back to point 5710, it's already been exposed as fake from 6 different directions under the sunset here on this very forum:
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/the-...-5770-by-rajput-regt-in-siachen.434023/page-5
read and weep! :omghaha:
Read again
Point 5310 is located 1 km inside Pakistan.
Anyways another peak we captured inside Pakistan was mount anzabar in qamar sector
https://books.google.co.in/books?id...HzAA#v=onepage&q=anzbari feature 1992&f=false

yet another indian lie caught that was exposed long ago...
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/reverse-kargil-capture-of-point-5310.449852/

it was a vacated un post that india did photo OP on! :lol:

It was unoccupied but located inside Pakistan.

5353 was also unoccupied like 5310
so you admit that it was never fought over or conquered as your army claims! what a stupid move, surrounded end overshadowed by higher peaks. poor b@stards sent their are as good as dead...wah what a brilliant strategy...send a dozen mice in the middle of a hill surrounded by scorpions on higher peaks!!! Oh and by the way, what you call 1km on our side is actually 1/2 on your side remember, point 5353 was on the indian side 5310 is basically right next to 5353...:omghaha:

so you admit that it was never fought over or conquered as your army claims! what a stupid move, surrounded end overshadowed by higher peaks. poor b@stards sent their are as good as dead...wah what a brilliant strategy...send a dozen mice in the middle of a hill surrounded by scorpions on higher peaks!!! :omghaha:
5310 is the highest peak on Pakistani side of karubar bowl.

Hi,

Damn---for how long the posters on this website made fun of me when I talked about minimal WVR combat for modern air combat---maybe 12 plus years---.

In the early to mid 2000---whatever information that I came about---the US pilots were being RE-TRAINED to fight BVR---lock / fire and scoot---. Took a while to change the pilots mindset---.

The USAF believes that WVR fight gives a 50 / 50 chance of success----so why be in a losers preposition when you can have 70% hit ratio from BVR---.

WVR combat would be relevant in PAF when / if we are able to successful integrate a TVC HOBS AAM in J17, with a second or third generation solid state HMDS. Till that time, PAF doctrine should be: shoot first and from far out.

WVR combat would be relevant in PAF when / if we are able to successful integrate a TVC HOBS AAM in J17, with a second or third generation solid state HMDS. Till that time, PAF doctrine should be: shoot first and from far out.
A PG pilot always had me confused when he would talk about him using helmet mounted sights and gen V missile sensors that “see” the airplane. Never really got to the bottom of that statement as such.

A PG pilot always had me confused when he would talk about him using helmet mounted sights and gen V missile sensors that “see” the airplane. Never really got to the bottom of that statement as such.

yeah, it would have everyone confused. Great plane that PG you know, does things even F7 didn't when we inducted it.

Good.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom