What's new

PAF more vulnerable than ever: Ex IAF officer

Hi,

Indeed that is the nature of war---. An air force that brags about the man behind the machine---and struts around in their raybans---and hands on their hips movie star postures---.

These guys did not have the ballz to shoot down enemy aircraft that had flown right through the heart of the nation---.

And the only thing they could flash around a photo---.

What a disgrace modern day Paf has become---and what cowards the air chiefs are---.
if @Fieldmarshal is referring to the incident back in 2008 when indian su30s cross the border and then scrammed back as soon as the PAF locked on to them, then they could NOT have been shot down since it was peacetime and during peacetime, a warning has to be issued before shooting them down. a warning was issued and they heeded to the warning and went back as soon as they came in. so it was NOT in the "heart" of the nation like you said, just on the border.

you've got some serious inferiority complex issues dude...

Hi,

Indeed that is the nature of war---. An air force that brags about the man behind the machine---and struts around in their raybans---and hands on their hips movie star postures---.

These guys did not have the ballz to shoot down enemy aircraft that had flown right through the heart of the nation---.

And the only thing they could flash around a photo---.

What a disgrace modern day Paf has become---and what cowards the air chiefs are---.
Insulting at its best Mastan so I suggest to learn to behave yourself.

They could have if they wanted to but saved further trouble by not doing so. Remember this my self righteous old man, a single confrontation would have brought out a different result. This not a standard aerial engagement between Greek and Turkish air forces. The MKIs left after active lock-on was set and detected by their MAWs.

And it isn't Raybans......they are Randolph Aviators......

If you want to see posing.....go head to MCAS Miramar some time....

if @Fieldmarshal is referring to the incident back in 2008 when indian su30s cross the border and then scrammed back as soon as the PAF locked on to them, then they could NOT have been shot down since it was peacetime and during peacetime, a warning has to be issued before shooting them down. a warning was issued and they heeded to the warning and went back as soon as they came in. so it was NOT in the "heart" of the nation like you said, just on the border.

you've got some serious inferiority complex issues dude...
Not to be taken seriously sometimes.

They could have if they wanted to but saved further trouble by not doing so. Remember this my self righteous old man, a single confrontation would have brought out a different result. This not a standard aerial engagement between Greek and Turkish air forces. The MKIs left after active lock-on was set and detected by their MAWs.

ok but could you please share some details on this incident that occurred between the PAF F16 and the iaf su30?

Hi,

Off course when you are not ready---even after 7 years of sanctions being lifted---then it is obvious what the public is going to say---.

This drama bazi of the missile lock is only to make the pakistani people happy and nothing else---.

If the Paf was as strongs as it struts around---all those three aircraft would have eaten dust on pakistani soil---.

Look at the indians now---they shoot down and kill 39 servicemen in a pakistani aircraft flying right at the boundary line---and Paf could do nothing.

So---who got the bigger ballz---.

Last edited:
Hi,

Off course when you are not ready---even after 7 years of sanctions being lifted---then it is obvious what the public is going to say---.

This drama bazi of the missile lock is only to make the pakistani people happy and nothing else---.

If the Paf was as strongs as it struts around---all those three aircraft would have eaten dust on pakistani soil---.

Look at the indians now---they shoot down and kill 39 servicemen in a pakistani aircraft flying right at the boundary line---and Paf could do nothing.

man you've got some serious inferiority complex issues...
you do realize that the incident happened in 1999 when the noora brothers were busy blaming Pakistan Army for kargil even though we conquered 6 peaks away from india and shot down 2 of their fighter planes and a bunch of choppers. all that india could scavenge on now that kargil war was over was the precarious position our own so called elected reps had put the military in and shoot down an unarmed aircraft on a training mission...

if our fly boys were so spineless, you would've seen air raids after air raids across the LOC during kargil war they wouldn't have lost so many peaks including point 5353 but that didn't happen now did it? you think the indians were just being nice outta the kindness of their hearts??? :rolleyes:

MAN your spineless...but then again, used car salesman so...guess it comes with the territory. O_O

Hi,

To make people happy and nothing else.....

Bacha saib zaan ta kala ogora, che sanga khabare ke....ze dua kum che tala lag mazghe ke lag akal de rashi....khuday paman

You don't need to tell me what the Indians are capable of, they parade their own crashed jets as war trophies in wrong Pakistani markings...

To make people happy and nothing else.....

Bacha saib zaan ta kala ogora, che sanga khabare ke....ze dua kum che tala lag mazghe ke lag akal de rashi....khuday paman

You don't need to tell me what the Indians are capable of, they parade their own crashed jets as war trophies in wrong Pakistani markings...
@MastanKhan has got some serious inferiority complexions man...especially at his age, ridiculous.

Hi,

This particular incident did not make the news any where...n a very few ppl were aware of it at the time n it only came to light through an American source, so I have no idea wt ur talking about.
If my memory serves me right than this incident happened during the standoff after the indian parliament incident.

This particular incident did not make the news any where...n a very few ppl were aware of it at the time n it only came to light through an American source, so I have no idea wt ur talking about.
If my memory serves me right than this incident happened during the standoff after the indian parliament incident.
No I believe it happened after mumbai attacked. 2 su30s were intercepted at the border by 2 F16s and forced to go back...

if our fly boys were so spineless, you would've seen air raids after air raids across the LOC during kargil war they wouldn't have lost so many peaks including point 5353 but that didn't happen now did it? you think the indians were just being nice outta the kindness of their hearts??? :rolleyes:
Lol.
Pount 5353 ia nothing.
We gained Point 5310, Point 5770 and several other peaks Inside Pakistani side of LoC. They are more valuable than 5353.

Lol.
Pount 5353 ia nothing.
We gained Point 5310, Point 5770 and several other peaks Inside Pakistani side of LoC. They are more valuable than 5353.
Oh boy, Facebook door darshan samachar tabloid journalism again...:lol:
Screenshot_20190109-224732_Chrome Beta.jpg

nothing but forums and Facebook pages! indian mind farting again! :rofl:

Oh boy, Facebook door darshan samachar tabloid journalism again...:lol:
View attachment 531813
nothing but forums and Facebook pages! indian mind farting again! :rofl:
Lol.
Epic fail.
Former Principal assistant Secretary in US State Department Dr. Peter Lavoy confirmed the capture of Point 5770.

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=sUIgAwAAQBAJ&pg=PA119&lpg=PA119&dq=point+5770+siachen&source=bl&ots=EtJlnTakfx&sig=sm7XA7VSEdg4cjOeQZmnUZLf_Z8&hl=en&sa=X&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=point 5770 siachen&f=false

Haha, he merely states that it was the "indian view" right after the sentence. in other words, just regurgitating the indian claim which was fake in the first place! "retaking" something that was already you... typical indian face saving tactic! bhand bazi at its best! :omghaha:

this same claim of yours has already been caught and exposed as the classic indian lie that it is from 6 ways under the sunset here, read and weep! :sarcastic:
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/the-...-5770-by-rajput-regt-in-siachen.434023/page-5

Last edited:
Haha, he merely states that it was the "indian view" right after the sentence. in other words, just regurgitating the indian claim which was fake in the first place! "retaking" something that was already you... typical indian face saving tactic! bhand bazi at its best! :omghaha:
Nope.
Point 5353 is also Indian view. No Pakistani source ever mentioned it.

Anyways Indian capture of Point 5310 located inside Pakistan is more than enough retaliation For Point 5353

Nope.
Point 5353 is also Indian view. No Pakistani source ever mentioned it.

Anyways Indian capture of Point 5310 located inside Pakistan is more than enough retaliation For Point 5353
Pakistanis don't have to claim anything even for own elected reps are exposing the indian army's lies! :rofl:
5310 was never on our side, it's one of those empty peaks that india did a photo OP in to hide its shame even the indian army got called out in lok sabha to explain why it hid is loss of point 5353 embarrassment. Coming back to point 5710, it's already been exposed as fake from 6 different directions under the sunset here on this very forum:
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/the-...-5770-by-rajput-regt-in-siachen.434023/page-5
read and weep! :omghaha:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom