What's new

PAF JF-17 Thunder along F-16 to participate in Izmir Air Show in Turkey

5809116238_f6afd009ed_b.jpg

are you guys having any restriction in watching this video--- i has some odd notifications while uploading-- enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
izmir_25.jpg

Looks like Turks have treated this bird as one of their own. :)

Can any of the Turk friends here translate the comments below this picture?

FotoKritik - Fotoraf > eitli > Hava - Havaclk > Pakistan F-16’s ~ Tuba Evren

June 2011
Cigli, 2 Main Jet Base, Izmir

I'm gone, great jets that swept gürültüleriyle each side is one great final day of the Pakistani aircraft.

Congratulations ...

Also taking into account the machine you are using, well caught up in a square.
I wish I could smoke emitted more pronounced olsaymış, or a pilot light or the reverse has decreased.
Health in your hand.

I think the Pilot name Ali idi.Muhteşem gösteriydi.Sizde timing, in terms of exposure has done a great job congratulations.

Indeed, Pakistan's solo show was very good. Your voice is the most beautiful moment of the climb was caught. Congratulations.

Congratulations on a very good catch.

google translator is inaccurate.Turkish members are needed for proper translation.

^ they are congratulating him on getting a nice shot of the f16 on the 2nd day of the show

I have love for Turks and joy for they being so well in aerobatics, I at the same time hate to admit PAF disappointed me. They are not even close to being half good as Turks. Where Turks are looking professionals, PAF demonstrators are looking Metric students. For the 5th time perhaps, I am realizing that we have been living in a world of fantasy where we were second to none and PA/PAF/PN being super duper good. They might have been great once but in the present form they look out of shine.

Pakistan needs to work, work and work! This is what our founding father wanted from us and its getting more and more evident that we need that to keep existing!

Back
Top Bottom