What's new

PAF JF-17 Thunder along F-16 to participate in Izmir Air Show in Turkey

From Pakdef/Munir. Nice work, almost art.

5812842390_7e007c9f7e_b.jpg

Silk those people wants JFT to do cobra moves, take his a$$ up and nose down type moves so they are disappointed, their wishes are like that they want to see that a horse being beaten by camel in 100 meter race . . . .

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

this is a group performance, can't be done in solo man . . . .
do you have eyes . . . .

and those group performances are risky, can u risk two or three f-16 being destroyed in an air show "in case of misshape", this luxury can only be enjoyed by some counties and we are not one of them . . . .

just want to add

apni chader dekh ker paion pheloao .

uncle aap toa jazbaati hogye ho...! mera kehnay ka matlab tha kuch aur tha... mein ye keh raha hoon ke atleast hamein thunders par group performance karni chahiye.... kafi attractive hogi ....!

My opinion is that in the future when we have a sufficient number of JFTs, we should convert our aerobatics team from K-8ps to thunders. there are 2 reasons for why we should do this. first if that most of the aerobatic teams use their self manufactured aircraft, e.g. USA, China, Russia and many others. So if we use thunders for our aerobatics it would create a better image of the fighter as well as the Sherdils. and our pilots are upto the mark. secondly the Thunder is a very agile and beautiful fighter. If it is induced in the aerobatics team, it should also be given a unique paint scheme a little different from the sherdils. (something like green and white) the current sherdil paint scheme makes the aircraft look like as if they are covered in a US flag.

how about a joint acrobatics team with one Viper,Thunder,F-7 and a Mirage?

high angle of attack is written all around this baby! Those long vapor trails are a giveaway..

i think ive posted paf pics from more than 8 places --- i dont think any other site has so many paf turkey pics in 1 thread !

2672-cv8p2216s.jpg

Back
Top Bottom