What's new

PAF JF-17 Thunder along F-16 to participate in Izmir Air Show in Turkey

U know what will be cool F16 and JF17 flying at the same time and pushing each other to do crasy stunts

I can fix that if you want. if you ever have any intention of visiting a PAF airshow do let me know. I know someone who organises these appearences and I would pass your feedback.

I understand that they now have a policy of dropping a Napalm on habitual whiners. so all of us here will have something to awwww about.

lol.... :lol:
we usually see such stunts in Waziristan. That why i never attended any PAF air show before and after you suggestion will never think of it.

JF-17 Thunder of Squadron 26 'Black Spiders' taking off from Runway #35 at TuAF 100th anniversary airshow @ Izmir

1307136234.jpg

lol.... :lol:
we usually see such stunts in Waziristan. That why i never attended any PAF air show before and after you suggestion will never think of it.

Salaams brother, with all due respect I don't think your absence would 'dampen' their spirits or have any effect whatsoever on them

suit yourself :tup:

did you notice, in the beginning no one new where to look for jft and it came silently like a killer from thier back!

A very careful display..No risks taken...Would have been better if the pilot had pushed it a bit.The crowed would have enjoyed....
Now that they are regularly participating in international events,they need to dedicate pilots for acrobatics and show flying.

this is an improved video (i think better angle and shooting) than the first one.....im glad it shows the Thunder rolling down the runway though i am YET to see a footage of the entire landing from the time he puts the landing gear down to the time of touchdown...

but i guess i cant be too picky for now :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom