What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

Sir west includes USA also

Bhai... I was merely joking. But what does it include or exclude or what we are going after; is not my comment at all. Wait like we did for J-10C as of now. We had discussion when Pilots were leaving for China for training... years ago. Did anyone hear this from anyone of that group? NO..... However, good news are there and will come eventually In'Sha'ALLAH.

Currently, there are threats since India is gearing up for elections. There is a threat of misadventure or another false flag since we are not just celebrating Pakistan Day but also, we are inducting more machines, we are moving forward with everything to checkmate them and on top; 27th Feb is around the corner. India never sits without attempting to even the score. India is already been called for persecution of minorities. Naxals are heating. Kashmir is already heating up for them. Laddakh is a harsh history already for them. Afghanistan leverage is lost. Proxies are being hunted. We have even gone straight up with Iranians as well (hopefully stricter than before). PM visiting Russia.... top concern for Delhi since Military is gone to west camp for purchases. Haven't we heard about cancellation of IN Submarine deal with Russia? So there are lot of indicators and India's frustration to divert from issues so that they can have some room for election victory.

Last edited:
I already predicted such things will happened when Russia sold those Su-35 to PLAAF about 5 years ago.
China's purchase of Su-35 has nothing to do with Pakistan. China bought Su-35 to hedge J20 and J11D.
Of course, we will now question the necessity of this transaction. But at that time, PLAAF could not determine whether J20 would succeed.
Now these 24 Su-35 have become an alien in PLAAF, so Chinese netizens don't like them.

Anyone know what is the flight time before overhaul for ws-10 on the j-10c PAF has acquired??

1645025247378.png

China's purchase of Su-35 has nothing to do with Pakistan. China bought Su-35 to hedge J20 and J11D.
Of course, we will now question the necessity of this transaction. But at that time, PLAAF could not determine whether J20 would succeed.
Now these 24 Su-35 have become an alien in PLAAF, so Chinese netizens don't like them.
I would say killed 2 birds with a stone.

I would say killed 2 birds with a stone.

Of course, looking at hundreds of J11B&J16, Chinese netizens certainly hope that these Su-35 will disappear and reduce some maintenance pressure.
It would certainly be better if they could be sold at cost.

Of course, looking at hundreds of J11B&J16, Chinese netizens certainly hope that these Su-35 will disappear and reduce some maintenance pressure.
It would certainly be better if they could be sold at cost.
We are always there to ease pressure from our brother's shoulders. Whenever you feel like, let us know, we will lessen the pressure at a reasonable price :):china::pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom