What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

I was just looking for a Y-20 refueling.

Just went for the 1st one with a side view.

ok ... but the tell-take is the IFR-boom, which is wrong.

Y-20U 20241 confirmed - 20211120 xs.jpg
Y-20U + 3x tanking.jpg
1642439291826.png

What will TVC add in terms of performance of J-10C?? Will it become on par with EFT or Rafale in terms or maneuverability, specially in dog fights??
What will antimatter propelled hypersonic supermanoeuvrable quantum laser IRST dual TVC engined PL-15ABCDELGBTQ+ add in terms of performance of J-10C?

Who the **** knows or cares, we are never getting any of it because it is pointless and overkill against India anyway.

What will antimatter propelled hypersonic supermanoeuvrable quantum laser IRST dual TVC engined PL-15ABCDELGBTQ+ add in terms of performance of J-10C?

Who the **** knows or cares, we are never getting any of it because it is pointless and overkill against India anyway.

Does that missile blow enemy fighter into rainbow unicorn shaped explosions?

Chinese use "J" for their fighter planes we use "F" for our fighter planes like J-7= F-7,

I know this is not happening anytime soon but what if China exports its J-16 to Pakistan? F-16? :p: CF-16? But J16 doesn't look like American F16 at all and not even related in bloodline.

I know this is not happening anytime soon but what if China exports its J-16 to Pakistan? F-16? :p: CF-16? But J16 doesn't look like American F16 at all and not even related in bloodline.
good one .... I know its a hypothetical scenario but if and when the supposed situation would occur it would have option to use 'FA' [Fighter Attack] designation

this man revealed that 30 j 10c have been given on deferred payment basis.....jab paissey hon tu dey dein gay....
and also confirming J10c fly past.watch

Since there won't be TVC, this discussion is useless.

Kindly provide source for your claim.

Kindly provide source for your claims.

Kindly provide source for your claim.

Kindly provide source for your claims.

Ahh … so you claim the most ridiculous stuff and anyone who sticks to reality has to prove?? So you are also sure that there is intelligent live on Venus especially since I cannot prove there is none?

Funny, indeed …

this man revealed...
Those magic words with Haroon Rasheed featured on the Thumbnail of a video...

Sorry, I stopped reading after that.

Haroon sahab hasn't been relevant for 2-decades now. He sits on this show & pretends that he has all this inside information that only appears to be available to him.

Doesn't he have grandkids he wanna spend time with before the...curtains fall.

Since there won't be TVC, this discussion is useless.

Hi,

Since when any discussion about additions or changes to defense related weapons system is useless.

Specultions about weapons systems inherent capabilties and supposed enhance capabilities have always been a central focus for discussions.

2 weeks ago not many believed J10's coming to pakistan---.

You were the leader making fun of those who stated that.

Years ago I stated that the J10's would be coming free of cost---you hurled your worst insults at pakistan and me.

Now the news is that the J10's would indeed be free of cost once pakistan gets them---.

First SD10 was doubtful and you made fun about the pakistan getting the PL15---now that the PL15 is assured you will insult those who state that the next higher chinese BVR would not be available to pakistan---.

Son---you are getting 'bit'ch' slapped about everything you negated about pakistan and yet you are here on this pakistani forum.

Back
Top Bottom