What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

PAC or CAC should develop F-15 style hardpoints for J-10, where you can mount up BVRs on the fuel tank rack, it would probably fix the load-out issues of the J-10 due to not having wingtips.

Would be very useful on the JF-17 as well.

Closeup-Aircraft-1024x637.jpg

Don’t worry about the Saudis and Emiratis.? They are fake countries created by the British, especially the Emiratis. They know their survival depends on Washington and not Allah. The gulf countries are “Kanjer” countries. Don’t take them seriously.
Ha, and they rely on Indian beggars to run their economies and construction projects.
But the Europeans and North Americans in the gulf countries are treated with respect, lol.
And the Europeans and North Americans are paid astronomical salaries to teach in the Middle East.

At the cost of 1000s of Pakistani soldiers dead, when we had internal issues and the Emiratis treating us like shit. Saudis and Emiratis have learned their lessons I.e. we told you so. hence they ( atleast the Saudis) have better respect for us. Don’t listen to Mastan, he is just a fake. As for the Emiratis they are going down a Rabbit hole from which they will not come out.

Hi,

Men die---that is what they are made for---Soldiers die---that is why they enlist.

In my close to 40 years in the US---I have never heard an american civilian or soldier ever claiming to fear death.

Who gives a sh-it about respect---.

You played them shi---tty---they will play you shi-tty when their time comes---.

What a cheap & pathetic mindset---.

So we are mercenaries, right?
In your sense ?

Hi,

Was Sword of Islam a mercenary----.

FYI---Actually all the great muslim conquerers were mercenaries---.

Surprised that neither your teachers & nor your parents taught you that.

Another thing---volunteers / enlisted men in the army are not mercenaries.

Was the pakistani Shia pilot Alwi that guy who shot down israeli aircraft during syrian ( a shia country ) air war a few decades ago---he was a mercenary---.

Pakistani shia boys going to iran and fighting against Iraq---those shia pakistani men were mercenaries.

PAC or CAC should develop F-15 style hardpoints for J-10, where you can mount up BVRs on the fuel tank rack, it would probably fix the load-out issues of the J-10 due to not having wingtips.

Would be very useful on the JF-17 as well.

Closeup-Aircraft-1024x637.jpg

But J-10C do have Dual-Rack Pylons that can carry more Pl-15 missiles, just don't expect it to be a bomb truck aircraft like the heavy weight fighters such as F-15 and SU-27. There is only so much a medium weight single engine jet can carry and still be efficient in AA battle.

Hi,

Men die---that is what they are made for---Soldiers die---that is why they enlist.

In my close to 40 years in the US---I have never heard an american civilian or soldier ever claiming to fear death.

Who gives a sh-it about respect---.

You played them shi---tty---they will play you shi-tty when their time comes---.

What a cheap & pathetic mindset---.
Yeah Pakistanis being used by Iran for their agenda. How stupid can one get.

You have no idea whats coming next 8-):azn:
Last time when we were inducting JF-17s in the late 2000s, we were all expecting to have J-10s by 2014. Now that we are finally in the process of inducting J-10s how long are we going to take to induct a new fighter?

I would not discount India buying 2nd hand Rafales from France directly from French Airforce with France backfilling later with new builds to build up the fleet.

I would not discount India convincing UAE to give to India her manufacturing slots in "line with better relations" or even off a price premium for those slots(unlikey but hey - If Indians get desperate - maybe they wont penny pinch/haggle as if they are buying oranges at the local market ).

I would not discount France settting up a new manufacturing line if India gets serious and orders those 114 MMRCA(or what ever they are calling it these days) aircraft - which will make it worth while for France.

So - dont rule out more Rafales coming quickly - "that quickly" if the India babu's ever get their act together.
Then there is an option of used mirage2000 or mig29 or su30 and their own tejas

They have plenty of options hence why PAF keep things quiet

But J-10C do have Dual-Rack Pylons that can carry more Pl-15 missiles, just don't expect it to be a bomb truck aircraft like the heavy weight fighters such as F-15 and SU-27. There is only so much a medium weight single engine jet can carry and still be efficient in AA battle.

Those dual racks take up additional hardpoints, this doesn't. This will be useful for air to ground roles, where the J-10s load-out is even worse than the F-16 due to it being a 'air superiority fighter', forget about Su-27 and F-15.

Even if PAF only intends to use it for aerial combat, it never hurts to have such capability.

Not related and no black list at all. Only Indians can pray & wish till then. I don't know who told you that Pakistan is getting blacklist. Honestly, I only read political foul mouths & cheap propagandists doing so merely in PTI rivalry ( I don't mind for domestic consumption) but shaming us all before the world.
Sorry, I m also voter of PTI..you don't know me but you passed a decree. you don't understand what I wrote. I think these forums are for chosen one, so next I will be a silent spectator, plz carry on

Two thing I can not understand, India had s-300 deployed in Kashmir along with spider. They completely failed to detect and engage PAF successful air assault, why do we think that s-400 would be any better ? It’s till not part of an integrated defence system

The other thing I don’t understand is Pakistan has HQ-9p with a range of 250-300 kms, this is integrated with hq-16p for shorter range engagements 80kms . Why does India think anything like Balakot will be possible again, would Rafael’s be under significant threat within Pakistani territory

K

My only problem with JF-17 while it's a good aircraft is its limited loadout, the J-10C I also feel fills this gap as well.
J-10c primary role will always be air supremacy. I doubt PAF is going to risk J-10C going for strike role with it going to face full wrath of air defence. The only attack missile it will go is anti-radiation operation againsf SAM radar.

J-10c primary role will always be air supremacy. I doubt PAF is going to risk J-10C going for strike role with it going to face full wrath of air defence. The only attack missile it will go is anti-radiation operation againsf SAM radar.
Then what would be the strike platform?

K

Besides it is still the second best fighter in the air force (for air to air), and is good at multirole tasks unlike the J-10 which is primarily suited for air to air missions.

Wait what? :o:

pakistani F16 is a multi role and the far superior j10/f17 isn't?

Which of the Pakistani f16 has an aesa , a plug and play capability or can carry alcm/ashm/h-4's or even air refuelling capability--------e.t.c ?

our's is at best a romanticized sniper with dropping pgm's here and there while the only leverage it has over jf17 is that of the range , payload and a diplomatic token of loyalty to the u.s to fetch financial assistance . And yeah how can we forget it contributed to create jobs for Pakistanis at L.M.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom