What's new

PAF is So Cool that Even Getting Shot Down by it Makes You a Hero in India

For those who are taking selfies with him what they will tell others? Hi look at i am with fighter pilot Abhinondon who was shoot down by pakistan, @ss beaten by villagers later rescued by Pakistan army and he like Pakistani tea too much.....

Lolssss
Obsession is insane LoL

What dignified manner? He came in as an enemy combatant and wanted to kill innocent Pakistanis as soon as PAF shot his aircraft. He carried a gun with him and started shooting at random people.

He got a good beating and we paraded him in front of the world. Justice was done.

We are not going to respect a loser. He came in with hostile intentions. If he had his way he would have killed as many Pakistanis as possible. That is the truth. You demand from Pakistanis to respect such a hostile person? That isn’t going to happen.

you must be on some weed or just lack the mind to understand the flow of events instead of manipulating them to suit your mindset?

He wanted to kill innocent people?
He started shooting at random people?

He is a loser? He flew into your effin country and dared chase your aircrafts?
Who is the loser? Him, or you with your keyboard and a massive ego?

He did something for this country, and went through all of that as a professional soldier. Didn't lose his temper, didn't give in to pressure, and didn;t lose his nerve.

That's what we call a professional soldier.

Now tell me again, who is the loser, you or him?

Yeah and we did ours. Doesn’t mean we have to respect the enemy. He was here to cause harm. He should count himself lucky we let him go.

Let me correct you.

There is no "we" in what happened.
If it was upto little mind and massive ego folk like you, the job would have been messy.

It's people who knew how to do their job, and who respected their enemy.

Kid minded folk like you can't understand these concepts.

So yeah, our guys did their job, not you. So no "we" in there mate, because you lack what it takes to be on that level.

Obsession is insane LoL
Lolss yes obsession is insane....look who is saying a bakht lurking on a Pakistani forum and despite his pilot was shoot down by Pakistan, @ss beaten by villagers, saved by Pakistani army still thinking that his pilot is a hero...Yes obsession is insane....:lol:

you must be on some weed or just lack the mind to understand the flow of events instead of manipulating them to suit your mindset?

He wanted to kill innocent people?
He started shooting at random people?

He is a loser? He flew into your effin country and dared chase your aircrafts?
Who is the loser? Him, or you with your keyboard and a massive ego?

He did something for this country, and went through all of that as a professional soldier. Didn't lose his temper, didn't give in to pressure, and didn;t lose his nerve.

That's what we call a professional soldier.

Now tell me again, who is the loser, you or him?

Let me correct you.

If it was upto little mind and massive ego folk like you, the job would have been messy.

So yeah, our guys did their job, not you. So no "we" in there mate, because you lack what it takes to be on that level.

Stop licking Indian rear. This isn’t a Bollywood movie that you watch at your home conveniently sitting on a couch. By the way, Indians are more patriotic in their movies than you are in real life. You are sentimental and emotional. Emotions and sentiments don’t have a place in matters of security. If we had people like you in our armed forces we would have lost Pakistan by now.

This was the enemy flying into your air space ready to unload bombs onto your territory and people. I don’t give a shit if he is a professional hockey player or a professional whatever. Just because he is professional doesn’t change his hatred for your country and people. He is trained and brainwashed to harm Pakistan. Now he has once again resumed that role after Pakistan released him on a goodwill basis. Stop being a jerk and sentimental.

We released the guy on humanitarian grounds. That is enough a$$ licking. We don’t have to keep worshipping our enemies because that is what they really represent. They are enemies no matter what role or professionalism they fulfill.

Let me tell you one other hardcore truth about this so-called professional. If he was sent again by his country he would come into Pak airspace and kill you and me without a heartbeat. Stop this sentimental professional BS. The enemy has no sentiments. Look around on this forum. Haven’t you learnt a fvcking thing? They hate you and me every second of the day on this forum. They don’t hide their I’ll feelings towards our people and nation. These people are filled with envy and hate. They roam around these forums just to show a glimpse of they are capable of. That is how these people are bred and they will never get over it. Do I need to explain to you how far Indian enmity goes against Pakistan? These cockroaches would rape and murder millions of Pakistanis in a heartbeat. They don’t care about professionalism. We saw how the enemy tried to infiltrate our airspace on the 27th and was thank God humiliated. They will chant their RSS slogans and do what they are best at. Your goodwill intentions have zero meaning in this cruel world. Grow the fvck up and face the reality.

Last edited:
Wing Commander Abhi Nhandhan is a very brave soldier, i want to tell you one thing its not easy to smile when you are under enemy custody and that enemy as powerful as Pakistan army who has its own set of roles and doesn't listens to any one not even the Prime minister of its own country or any one else except its own rules and laws written well....

Last edited:
That should put to rest all the rumours that he has been retired from the Air Force
Grounded just like Nachiketa....

Wing Cammander Abhi Nhandhan is a very brave soldier, i want to tell you one thing its not easy to smile when you are under enemy custody and that enemy as powerful as Pakistan army who has its own set of roles and doesn't listens to any one not even the Prime minister of its own country or any one else except its own rules and laws written well....
:lol::lol::lol::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Let me correct you.

Again sentimental BS. I have already said it. People like you are only good for talking. Luckily we don’t have an armed force like you or otherwise every decision would be based on sentiments.

Having said that I will share my fvcking opinion whether you like it or not.

I am not going to respect a coward that was sent by a Muslim killer Modi. If you want to respect such a hateful individual it is up to you. I won’t.

Grounded just like Nachiketa....

:lol::lol::lol::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The Indian twat cannot even spell his name properly LOL

The muslim warriors of the old will spit in your face.

They will spit in your face for being a coward and a gay supporter.

No he wasn't here to kill innocent civilians. He was there after PAF

Just like Nawaz Sharif wasn’t here to loot and help the people?

Don’t be such a naive weakling. Next time he will come to liberate you. Have some tea with the guy at your home.

Abhi was just following the task and the mission that was assigned to him...he was trained to do a job and he was just doing his mission he was scheduled for. Just like every fighter pilot of PAF.

I have nothing personal against Indians...but if I was in Military (now), I will rather kill an Indian than he kills me.

Kids today will never understand how killing an opponent saddened a professional soldier. He has to do a job, no matters how strongly he feels opposed to do what he is doing.

Abhinand u should hold ur head high with pride. Despite being shot down , u never chickened out against the odds and fought it like a true soldier...

Let me tell you what a true professional does when he knows the facts. Doesn’t this Indian pilot know how his leader Modi saber rattles against Pakistan? Doesn’t this pilot know the atrocities taking place in occupied Kashmir? Doesn’t Abhinandan know the RSS ideology that his leader Modi belongs to? Doesn’t Abhinandan know how minorities are treated in his beloved India? A true professional would never follow the orders of a maniac like Modi. He would resist warmongering and put his criminal leader in place. Now that is an Indian professional I would respect. Not one that follows orders of a renowned Muslim killer.

Who the fvck cares about a warmongering Abhinandan that belongs to a high caste elite in India and enjoys all the privileges in life. This guy got this job because he belonged to a certain caste. LOL at professionalism. What a joke.

i agree

some thing an average indian and especially the media should learn

Look at these svckers joining hands in praising their hero Abhinandan LOL

I wish the Indians had the same spine.

Proof of burden lies on the claimant...till the time you can positively identify a proof of your claims regarding PAFs F-16 shot down by a neutral country/agency, please have peace and stop bothering us with your false Govt narratives and rhetorics...

We proved it to the world. We captured and beat your coward blue. We paraded him in front of the world. What more proof do you need?

That is what every soldier is supposed to do as it is their duty but after his capture he acted in a very dignified manner and let's appreciate him for that,even after he went back he has stayed and has not made rediculous claims like his country did.

Learn to appreciate where it is due.

What other choice did he have? LOL He got captured and was humiliated.

You know what would have been truly courageous? When Abhinandan returned he should have faced his superiors and the ugly hysterical Indian media. He should have told them that war is not an option. Instead he remained silent like a coward and resumed his role.

Abhinandan will forever be remembered as a coward who lost both as a pilot and also as a human being.

Stop licking Indian rear. This isn’t a Bollywood movie that you watch at your home conveniently sitting on a couch. By the way, Indians are more patriotic in their movies than you are in real life. You are sentimental and emotional. Emotions and sentiments don’t have a place in matters of security. If we had people like you in our armed forces we would have lost Pakistan by now.

This was the enemy flying into your air space ready to unload bombs onto your territory and people. I don’t give a shit if he is a professional hockey player or a professional whatever. Just because he is professional doesn’t change his hatred for your country and people. He is trained and brainwashed to harm Pakistan. Now he has once again resumed that role after Pakistan released him on a goodwill basis. Stop being a jerk and sentimental.

We released the guy on humanitarian grounds. That is enough a$$ licking. We don’t have to keep worshipping our enemies because that is what they really represent. They are enemies no matter what role or professionalism they fulfill.

Let me tell you one other hardcore truth about this so-called professional. If he was sent again by his country he would come into Pak airspace and kill you and me without a heartbeat. Stop this sentimental professional BS. The enemy has no sentiments. Look around on this forum. Haven’t you learnt a fvcking thing? They hate you and me every second of the day on this forum. They don’t hide their I’ll feelings towards our people and nation. These people are filled with envy and hate. They roam around these forums just to show a glimpse of they are capable of. That is how these people are bred and they will never get over it. Do I need to explain to you how far Indian enmity goes against Pakistan? These cockroaches would rape and murder millions of Pakistanis in a heartbeat. They don’t care about professionalism. We saw how the enemy tried to infiltrate our airspace on the 27th and was thank God humiliated. They will chant their RSS slogans and do what they are best at. Your goodwill intentions have zero meaning in this cruel world. Grow the fvck up and face the reality.

It's not sentimental.
It's only sentimental for fools who lack the ideas of honor and ability to see what is within their ownselves.

If you lack respect for your enemy, specially the combatants amongst your enemy and carry the audacity to call them losers.
Then there is a problem in your mindset, because you lack the ability to respect yourself, and in turn respect others.
We project our inner state on to others.
Hence, some one with honor will project honor on to his enemies.
And some one void of it, will project words like "losers" on to them.

There is nothing about entiments or emotions.
It's all about how you look at your own self. Once you learn to honor yourself, you will give it to others as well, and in particular your enemies.

So once again, I'm glad our boys carry what you lack :)

It's not sentimental.
It's only sentimental for fools who lack the ideas of honor and ability to see what is within their ownselves.

If you lack respect for your enemy, specially the combatants amongst your enemy and carry the audacity to call them losers.
Then there is a problem in your mindset, because you lack the ability to respect yourself, and in turn respect others.
We project our inner state on to others.
Hence, some one with honor will project honor on to his enemies.
And some one void of it, will project words like "losers" on to them.

There is nothing about entiments or emotions.
It's all about how you look at your own self. Once you learn to honor yourself, you will give it to others as well, and in particular your enemies.

So once again, I'm glad our boys carry what you lack :)

Don’t give me this sentimental preaching.

I will respect the enemy only if the enemy respects the truth. If the enemy wages war on the basis of conquering, raping and hatred I will hate the enemy. The enemy will see that I don’t tolerate hateful RSS ideology. I don’t lie down because he or she is simply a professional. What kind of a lame excuse is that? Learn to differentiate between true professionals and sham professionals. Indians by the way don’t respect PAF as professionals. They are arguing in this topic about the 27th whilst you bend over to praise Abhinandan.

What kind of professionalism did Abhinandan display when he returned to India? He had the chance to tell India that war is not an option. He remained silent and is simply resuming his elite job. A job he most likely got due to his high caste status. That is a coward that doesn’t speak up for the truth.

Like I said kiddo, don’t argue with me. You have nothing credible to say. You are here purely based on your emotions.

if you fail to respect your enemy, you lose!

If you fail to recognize the hateful venom of your enemy you fail too.

Respect is earned. Not presented on a silver platter like you are doing.

For those who are taking selfies with him what they will tell others? Hi look at i am with fighter pilot Abhinondon who was shoot down by pakistan, @ss beaten by villagers later rescued by Pakistan army and he like Pakistani tea too much.....

Lolssss
Just more words of wisdom and professionalism from colonel mian ahmed rattay :enjoy:
Thanks for clarifying once again that you are not an officer of pakistan army because your attitude and low intelligence suggests otherwise.On top of that my personal observations are more than enough to tell that you are not a military officer because i was born in military officer house and spent my life in a military environment.That is not how military officers behave.Get a job you loser.

Abinandan was doing his duty and took risks while doing so which deserves respect. Uniformed people the world over do their duties which is why the geneva convention also to respect them, which is what we did. BAd mouthing someone like that and mixing him up with RSS goons is unfair.
Secondly respect also means never underestimating your enemy, especially an enemy which has kicked our *** many times in the past and will do so again if we dont respect him
case closed!

You are not a Pakistani, but very very obviously an Indian. That is case closed.

Don’t reply to my posts anymore. You are are a falseflagger.

Abinandan was doing his duty and took risks while doing so which deserves respect. Uniformed people the world over do their duties which is why the geneva convention also to respect them, which is what we did. BAd mouthing someone like that and mixing him up with RSS goons is unfair.
Secondly respect also means never underestimating your enemy, especially an enemy which has kicked our *** many times in the past and will do so again if we dont respect him
case closed!

oh bhai har koi nhi samajh sakta
iss bande ka mindset nhi honor aur respect samajhne wala.
He is all about enemies and enemies and enemies.
That's a lot of ego...

oh bhai har koi nhi samajh sakta
iss bande ka mindset nhi honor aur respect samajhne wala.
He is all about enemies and enemies and enemies.
That's a lot of ego...

Look at his name. The irony LOL He calls himself War Thunder LOL

You got no answers buddy. You are only good at Indian *** licking.

Go ahead and lick it good, but don’t force me to lick RSS boots. You wanna be an Indian slave be my guest. I choose to live in freedom and with dignity. I don’t bow down to the enemy that is tasked to kill and harm my nation.

Let me give you a suggestion. Work for the Indian media and present your sentiments there. They will appreciate it.

Last edited:
59479835_111304633414984_1911662567328055296_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom