What's new

PAF is So Cool that Even Getting Shot Down by it Makes You a Hero in India

NO HE DIDNT.... he was brave enough to enter Pakistan...get SHOT DOWN... got saved by PAKISTAN ARMY...respected as a soldier..............and released in 2 days...

Stop making bullshit claims...I still give him the credit for what he fought for...but don't fall for the rest of BS na\rrtive by your govt.

Lol another Indian ashamed of his flag. He wasn't brave he was blind, unaware he had entered Pakistani airspace.

You may have your version. Not objecting to that.
Proof of burden lies on the claimant...till the time you can positively identify a proof of your claims regarding PAFs F-16 shot down by a neutral country/agency, please have peace and stop bothering us with your false Govt narratives and rhetorics...

I have an explanation. Oh it’s an eventuality of course :

They were celebrating the man who drunk the most expansive tea !

Having selfie with him make them feel famous themselves :D

Hero's welcome for shooting down a forth generation plane with a second generation plane and returning to nation with pride from enemy territory within 2 days.
:lol::lol::lol::lol:No one believes you, recently pentagon corespondent confirmed that no PAF F-16 missing, there is pictures on wreck site of Mig-21 that all 4 AAMs on Mig-21 was intact and displayed by PAF, how can abhi shot down our F-16 when abhi wasn't fired a single AAM to our F-16, to open the cockpit in middle flight and throw a trishul toward our F-16:sarcastic::sarcastic::haha:

And last how on earth 2/2.5 gen interceptor can shot down modern 4.5 gen jets which have no decent radar coverage to guide BVR (r-77), (small diameter air intake nose cone) and we have F-16 which have the radar to guide BVR (F-16 MLU APG-63 has radar range of 150 km and F-16 Block-52 APG-68 V9 radar range of 300 km) sufficient enough to guide AMRRAM C-5 (105 km range) and its have better range then you basic R-77 you have (80 KM) you lack the logic and commonsense dude @God Parshuram :crazy::crazy::crazy:

He is hero because he chased pak planes back into their side and shot down an enemy plane with far higher capability.
:lol::lol::lol: PLEASE GIVE ME MY ANSWERS @Chowkidar placemat

And last how on earth 2/2.5 gen interceptor can shot down modern 4.5 gen jets which have no decent radar coverage to guide BVR (r-77), (small diameter air intake nose cone) and we have F-16 which have the radar to guide BVR (F-16 MLU APG-63 has radar range of 150 km and F-16 Block-52 APG-68 V9 radar range of 300 km) sufficient enough to guide AMRRAM C-5 (105 km range) and its have better range then you basic R-77 you have (80 KM) you lack the logic and commonsense dude @Chowkidar placemat :crazy::crazy::crazy:

pls dont put words in my mouth,
takes a weak person to know a weak person

Hi,

Welcome o the forum.

It would be good if you don't talk stupid---. This is a defense forum---post something related to defense---to prove yourself---.

Right now you are a one or two liners poster---. Post something original and substantial---.

You are a new comer---learn some manners when enter a new place---and enjoy your stay here---.

Hero's welcome for shooting down a forth generation plane with a second generation plane and returning to nation with pride from enemy territory within 2 days.

Hi,

Did you call the US military on that---. Killed millions of helpless afghans with 21st century weapons---killed helpless iraqis with 21st century weapons---.

The Mig21 BIS was a 3rd gen aircraft with 4th gen electronics and missiles---.

Till the 26th---the indians were bragging on all the world forums about how potent the MIG21 BIS upgrade is---and now---it is a POS---.

And Indian has own fake version @Chowkidar placemat ;):enjoy:
Like i said you are entitled to your opinion / version / belief . Good luck :)

Proof of burden lies on the claimant...till the time you can positively identify a proof of your claims regarding PAFs F-16 shot down by a neutral country/agency, please have peace and stop bothering us with your false Govt narratives and rhetorics...
Sorry this is a public forum and i will be giving my version as long as you give yours.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:No one believes you, recently pentagon corespondent confirmed that no PAF F-16 missing, there is pictures on wreck site of Mig-21 that all 4 AAMs on Mig-21 was intact and displayed by PAF, how can abhi shot down our F-16 when abhi wasn't fired a single AAM to our F-16, to open the cockpit in middle flight and throw a trishul toward our F-16:sarcastic::sarcastic::haha:

And last how on earth 2/2.5 gen interceptor can shot down modern 4.5 gen jets which have no decent radar coverage to guide BVR (r-77), (small diameter air intake nose cone) and we have F-16 which have the radar to guide BVR (F-16 MLU APG-63 has radar range of 150 km and F-16 Block-52 APG-68 V9 radar range of 300 km) sufficient enough to guide AMRRAM C-5 (105 km range) and its have better range then you basic R-77 you have (80 KM) you lack the logic and commonsense dude @God Parshuram :crazy::crazy::crazy:

And last how on earth 2/2.5 gen interceptor can shot down modern 4.5 gen jets which have no decent radar coverage to guide BVR (r-77), (small diameter air intake nose cone) and we have F-16 which have the radar to guide BVR (F-16 MLU APG-63 has radar range of 150 km and F-16 Block-52 APG-68 V9 radar range of 300 km) sufficient enough to guide AMRRAM C-5 (105 km range) and its have better range then you basic R-77 you have (80 KM) you lack the logic and commonsense dude @Chowkidar placemat :crazy::crazy::crazy:
I dont know the answer to your technical questions. There have been enough proof laid out by IAF and i will go with it. You may choose to disagree.

Like i said you are entitled to your opinion / version / belief . Good luck :)
And go to some technical aspect 27 Feb air battle and tell me how its possible @Chowkidar placemat ;):enjoy:

And last how on earth 2/2.5 gen interceptor can shot down modern 4.5 gen jets which have no decent radar coverage to guide BVR (r-77), (small diameter air intake nose cone) and we have F-16 which have the radar to guide BVR (F-16 MLU APG-63 has radar range of 150 km and F-16 Block-52 APG-68 V9 radar range of 300 km) sufficient enough to guide AMRRAM C-5 (105 km range) and its have better range then you basic R-77 you have (80 KM) you lack the logic and commonsense dude @Chowkidar placemat :crazy::crazy:

I dont know the answer to your technical questions. There have been enough proof laid out by IAF and i will go with it. You may choose to disagree.
and where the wreck of our F-16 this mobile era within hour or so there so many clips on this event from Facebook, twitter, youtube pages,same as abhi Mig-21 seances, if you shot our F-16 where dead body of our pilots, there friends and family members knows the grave of this pilots etc etc, and what is the enough proofs that IAF shows to you, Some fake Radar image, that can created at any time according to IAF needs and some fairy tales by IAF, recently pentagon confirmed our all F-16 is intact and not a single jet were missing @Chowkidar placemat ;):enjoy:

That should put to rest all the rumours that he has been retired from the Air Force

What dignified manner? He came in as an enemy combatant and wanted to kill innocent Pakistanis as soon as PAF shot his aircraft. He carried a gun with him and started shooting at random people.

He got a good beating and we paraded him in front of the world. Justice was done.

We are not going to respect a loser. He came in with hostile intentions. If he had his way he would have killed as many Pakistanis as possible. That is the truth. You demand from Pakistanis to respect such a hostile person? That isn’t going to happen.
No he wasn't here to kill innocent civilians. He was there after PAF

Guys to be honest he looks like a nice,cool and funny guy.
As he himself admitted his media and government sucks.He is just a good professional soldier who was doing his duty.He acted with dignity and honour.
My Respect to Wg/Cdr Abhinandan.

Indian pilots will be queuing up to be shot down if you glorify him too much. He is just a despicable Indian soldier at the end of the day whose intent was to harm Pakistan and Pakistanis and didn't get enough beating he deserved

Back
Top Bottom