What's new

PAF is So Cool that Even Getting Shot Down by it Makes You a Hero in India

who said im not respecting my own pilots and if you fail to see my point then there is no point in explainnig it, and pls dont preach to me about respecting my own uniform. I know more about our own uniform than you will ever!
Brother too many narrow minded fools here :(

He deserves respect for not going back to india and going all bollywood stupid making claims

He knows the truth and the indians have just told him to shut up

What dignified manner? He came in as an enemy combatant and wanted to kill innocent Pakistanis as soon as PAF shot his aircraft. He carried a gun with him and started shooting at random people.

He got a good beating and we paraded him in front of the world. Justice was done.

We are not going to respect a loser. He came in with hostile intentions. If he had his way he would have killed as many Pakistanis as possible. That is the truth. You demand from Pakistanis to respect such a hostile person? That isn’t going to happen.
That is what every soldier is supposed to do as it is their duty but after his capture he acted in a very dignified manner and let's appreciate him for that,even after he went back he has stayed and has not made rediculous claims like his country did.

Learn to appreciate where it is due.

There enough proofs for first part of my post and it makes complete sense.

Well those proofs only exist in your delusional brain

Nothing as concrete or undeniable as PAF thrashing IAF on 27 Feb or IAF shooting down its own Mi17 and killing 6 of its own

Yes and he came to kill what he couldn’t do successfully because our Air Force reaction.

That brings me to my question:

Yeh chutye video main akhir celebrate kis cheez ko kar rahai hain?

Well those proofs only exist in your delusional brain

Nothing as concrete or undeniable as PAF thrashing IAF on 27 Feb or IAF shooting down its own Mi17 and killing 6 of its own

Question for indians themselves

he he he hero welcome :enjoy: ... the way Indian officer received him at Wagha border garbing him from his back like a criminal and no salute by any fellow solder ... this horrible attitude of his countrymen, was one reason that pakistani people sympathized with him that he had enough of beating first by Locals and later a lengthy quarantine process of his very own agencies. you call it a hero welcome????, he was shot down by a brave warrior and hats off for this guy.... he is my hero and he deserve my all gratitude......
pakistan-ace-gul-twitter.jpg

and please change the title of the thread to something appropriate

Zaban to na gandi karo na, buri baat :no:

Aussies celebrate ANZAC day, not really a victorious incident to be celebrated, just memory. Let the Indian enjoy yar. its a military environment, fun and jokes.

He is hero because he chased pak planes back into their side and shot down an enemy plane with far higher capability.

NO HE DIDNT.... he was brave enough to enter Pakistan...get SHOT DOWN... got saved by PAKISTAN ARMY...respected as a soldier..............and released in 2 days...

Stop making bullshit claims...I still give him the credit for what he fought for...but don't fall for the rest of BS na\rrtive by your govt.

NO HE DIDNT.... he was brave enough to enter Pakistan...get SHOT DOWN... got saved by PAKISTAN ARMY...respected as a soldier..............and released in 2 days...

Stop making bullshit claims...I still give him the credit for what he fought for...but don't fall for the rest of BS na\rrtive by your govt.
You may have your version. Not objecting to that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom