What's new

PAF inaugurates new operational air base at Bholari near Karachi

Image1518071415.378837.jpg

16 f-16 ?? Or typ0 and it’s 13??

Oh sorry my friend ..

Is this official paf sqn plaque or some fan art ??

Official paf history stated 13

If official Han may be 3 additional ex Jordanian were acquired it was a good deal worth 75 million with Ac plus ground support eqpt for the sqn and a simulator for the type

Depending on flying per year paf will get 10-15 years unless they get additional mlu to extend beyond 8000 hours life

Is this official paf sqn plaque or some fan art ??

Official paf history stated 13

If official Han may be 3 additional ex Jordanian were acquired it was a good deal worth 75 million with Ac plus ground support eqpt for the sqn and a simulator for the type

Depending on flying per year paf will get 10-15 years unless they get additional mlu to extend beyond 8000 hours life

I do know that 13 were bought, and remaining 3(?) were also on negotiating table, later Pakistan try to buy another sq from Jordan which again if remember correctly 13+3 units .. but was denied by Americans

I do know that 13 were bought, and remaining 3(?) were also on negotiating table, later Pakistan try to buy another sq from Jordan which again if remember correctly 13+3 units .. but was denied by Americans

Did not answer is this official or something fan made ?

The pic of the base posted for terra data not sure how old but looks like just one sqn area completed so far unless these were old pics but looks like one sqn area at the end of each runway min so 2 sqn will be at least deployed assuming no 22 mirage ocu fro masroor will move in when second sqn area is ready

Guessing ;)

Paf pasni now capable of hosting full sqn vs a flight in the past google show new hangers in progress but latest Teraservwr may show they are
Complete

Still fob but may change ??

Not sur if like navy paf plan to have formal presence at gawadar or cover it via converting pasni into mob ??

Last edited:
Just two years ago the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) inaugurated its newly built main operating base (MOB), PAF Bholari.
PAF-Bholari-Daily-Times-692x360.jpg

PAF Bholari is located within reach of the Pakistan Army’s expected combat theatres in southeast Sindh. Likewise,it is within 150 km of Karachi and Pakistan’s littoral waters. Augmenting the defence of Karachi, its coastline and also providing aerial support to Pakistan Navy and Marines for their maritime and land operations respectively.
68202332.jpg

The Base is built on an open barren dry plain with Kirthar hills overlooking from a distance. Some say it draws its infrastructure inspiration from the NELLIS AFB in Nevada USA. Although it has some time to reach to that level and expanse.
(Nellis AFB Nevada)
1280px-Nellis_Air_Force_Base%2C_Las_Vegas%2C_Nevada_%2814017031619%29.jpg

Since its inception two years ago PAF Bholari has expanded rapidly, adding much to the nightmares of India. They have been keeping a constant eye on the developments there.
Below are a few satellite images taken from their sources which i like to share with my countrymen,starting from the old ones first.
BHOLARI AB 2017
DbNHZGnUQAEoQOI

DbNHdJDVQAEGUcb

BHOLARI AB 2018 (Shaheen VII exercise)
D0lUJY4VsAA5kZC

D0lUKiTV4AERBhS

D0lUL4WUYAIi3AC

BHOLARI AB 2019/2020

EOdOJKWU8AAQVbO

EOdOKOsVUAEqNOw

According to the petrified Indian sources 28 jet bunkers commissioned in 2018 are now in their last leg along with other new support constructions.We in Pakistan mostly overlook the significance of Bholari AB and its implifications in the future theatres of war.
The amount of interest exhibited across the border suggests that all is not well there. I see the modern state of the art ,built on international standards Bholari AB playing a pivotal role for the PAF in the years to come.:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom