What's new

PAF inaugurates new operational air base at Bholari near Karachi

Just two years ago the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) inaugurated its newly built main operating base (MOB), PAF Bholari.
PAF-Bholari-Daily-Times-692x360.jpg

PAF Bholari is located within reach of the Pakistan Army’s expected combat theatres in southeast Sindh. Likewise,it is within 150 km of Karachi and Pakistan’s littoral waters. Augmenting the defence of Karachi, its coastline and also providing aerial support to Pakistan Navy and Marines for their maritime and land operations respectively.
68202332.jpg

The Base is built on an open barren dry plain with Kirthar hills overlooking from a distance. Some say it draws its infrastructure inspiration from the NELLIS AFB in Nevada USA. Although it has some time to reach to that level and expanse.
(Nellis AFB Nevada)
1280px-Nellis_Air_Force_Base%2C_Las_Vegas%2C_Nevada_%2814017031619%29.jpg

Since its inception two years ago PAF Bholari has expanded rapidly, adding much to the nightmares of India. They have been keeping a constant eye on the developments there.
Below are a few satellite images taken from their sources which i like to share with my countrymen,starting from the old ones first.
BHOLARI AB 2017
DbNHZGnUQAEoQOI

DbNHdJDVQAEGUcb

BHOLARI AB 2018 (Shaheen VII exercise)
D0lUJY4VsAA5kZC

D0lUKiTV4AERBhS

D0lUL4WUYAIi3AC

BHOLARI AB 2019/2020

EOdOJKWU8AAQVbO

EOdOKOsVUAEqNOw

According to the petrified Indian sources 28 jet bunkers commissioned in 2018 are now in their last leg along with other new support constructions.We in Pakistan mostly overlook the significance of Bholari AB and its implifications in the future theatres of war.
The amount of interest exhibited across the border suggests that all is not well there. I see the modern state of the art ,built on international standards Bholari AB playing a pivotal role for the PAF in the years to come.:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:
I have visited this base

Just two years ago the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) inaugurated its newly built main operating base (MOB), PAF Bholari.
PAF-Bholari-Daily-Times-692x360.jpg

PAF Bholari is located within reach of the Pakistan Army’s expected combat theatres in southeast Sindh. Likewise,it is within 150 km of Karachi and Pakistan’s littoral waters. Augmenting the defence of Karachi, its coastline and also providing aerial support to Pakistan Navy and Marines for their maritime and land operations respectively.
68202332.jpg

The Base is built on an open barren dry plain with Kirthar hills overlooking from a distance. Some say it draws its infrastructure inspiration from the NELLIS AFB in Nevada USA. Although it has some time to reach to that level and expanse.
(Nellis AFB Nevada)
1280px-Nellis_Air_Force_Base%2C_Las_Vegas%2C_Nevada_%2814017031619%29.jpg

Since its inception two years ago PAF Bholari has expanded rapidly, adding much to the nightmares of India. They have been keeping a constant eye on the developments there.
Below are a few satellite images taken from their sources which i like to share with my countrymen,starting from the old ones first.
BHOLARI AB 2017
DbNHZGnUQAEoQOI

DbNHdJDVQAEGUcb

BHOLARI AB 2018 (Shaheen VII exercise)
D0lUJY4VsAA5kZC

D0lUKiTV4AERBhS

D0lUL4WUYAIi3AC

BHOLARI AB 2019/2020

EOdOJKWU8AAQVbO

EOdOKOsVUAEqNOw

According to the petrified Indian sources 28 jet bunkers commissioned in 2018 are now in their last leg along with other new support constructions.We in Pakistan mostly overlook the significance of Bholari AB and its implifications in the future theatres of war.
The amount of interest exhibited across the border suggests that all is not well there. I see the modern state of the art ,built on international standards Bholari AB playing a pivotal role for the PAF in the years to come.:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:
Why Skardu airbase is not shown here?

I see more air bases being built analogue to older bases being revamped to deal with india all because of PAF's access to material that was denied for ~50 years by "allies". I am a student but I guess this means better point defence, better strike package sorties against any adventures. Surveillance purposes etc.

the air base looks great and very big in size
Mashallah i have a feeling it will surpass Mushaf and Masroor in the future and may house at least three to four frontline squadrons.

this means better point defence, better strike package sorties against any adventures. Surveillance purposes etc.
I totally agree with you my friend.

Why are Hindustanis obsessed with calling jf17 just Chinese?

It is joint Pak-Chinese. Why do they behave in such a predictably insecure and immature manner?

Why are Hindustanis obsessed with calling jf17 just Chinese?

It is joint Pak-Chinese. Why do they behave in such a predictably insecure and immature manner?
You are right ,unfortunately insecurity and immaturity is deeply rooted in their psyche due to past historical reasons.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom