What's new

PAF in 2015 & 2025

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Mr 10% and now 90% in pakistan do you actually think we will have money to by F-35 we might not even have money to run our F-16s:lol:

i think for rafales and f 35 would be the old tech after 10 15 yrs after that much time there will be new jets in the market more expected chinese jxx and who says chinese jets cant compete even now a days if u put j 10 and f 16 one on one i can surely tell u f 16 cant beat j 10 may be they will be equal but j 10 have a slight edge on f 16

i think PAF from now on invest in jxx project if even they cant because of money but PAF should seriously watch this jxx production

in future jxx would be equal to rafale,eurofighteryphoon.f35 and may be more better than tham

than why we should go for european expansive tech and why we go for europe who takes orders from US and anytime they can impose a sanctions on us and stop selling the parts of jets

and with chinese jets we get the same perfomance and may be better perfomance in cheaper way

why we waste our money on western jets china is our friend and they will help us any way possible at any time

suppose if we buy european jet at a high price when jxx will comes in the market jxx will be better and equal to those in perfomance european jets which we purchased in high price jxx will come atleast cheaper than any european fighter jet

than why waste our money to those who are can turn there back on us any time

we should learn the lessons from f 16 series we almosst waited for 20 to 30 yrs to get spare parts of this jet

JXX all the way

F 35 is a naval version not suitable for dog fighting

Super Falcon

Jxx is only a concept at the moment and its going to take the Chinese a long time to master its associated technologies. That siad it would be great if Pakistan could assist and form a partnership like Russia and India for a sino-pak 5th generation fighter.

As for taking on the likes of Raptor the Americans have said they are confident that it can take on any current and proposed aircraft in the coming years.

I remind you of something you said in the naval section which is to have faith in decisions of the Pakistani armed forces. They know better than us.

i think its better to repalce A5 fantan wth leopard we hardly have any special bomber deep pentrating fighting jet india is very big country the borer is very long we should buy 1 to 2 squds of leopards good thinking mate and next stop should be jxx all the way

i think its better to repalce A5 fantan wth leopard we hardly have any special bomber deep pentrating fighting jet india is very big country the borer is very long we should buy 1 to 2 squds of leopards good thinking mate and next stop should be jxx all the way

I'd rather have a J10B in that role.

Its a two seater variant I'd like to see kitted out along the line of the RAFs Tornado GR4.

Also I'd prefer the PAF not to induct too many types of aircraft I think it should aim for no more than three types which is whats planned at the moment. This will ease up the likes of maintenance and logistics infrastructures and create a leaner force.

yes i did and i stick to it my friend right now for next 10 to 12 yrs we dont need any jet let chinese master the jxx than we can go for then

when any one has anything in their inventorthey think it is betters and invincible

same thing is with USA they think RAPTOR is the best yes now a day it can take any jet a part but USA does not know what is hidding in the bag

RUSSAINS specially working on PAK-FA project to counter USA RAPTOR Invincibility in the skies

China is pursuing with jxxx even we cant tell which is better only time will tell but we dont have any right to right of a JXX capabilites in any means

NO i dont support u friend we need different kind of planes for different kind of role bombing is very important and special role

leopard specially built for chinese navy it can carry any type of anti ship missile

and anti ground role

its says on wikipedia that pakistan airforce is buying 120 chinese j-11bs??
:undecided::blah:

its says on wikipedia that pakistan airforce is buying 120 chinese j-11bs??
:undecided::blah:

Wikipedia is an unreliable resource as anyone can edit the information on its pages.

I do not trust that figure or an order for J11B as PAF is more concerned with inducting JF17, FC20 and additional F16s.

As J11B is a twin engined aircraft its induction would put a strain on the PAFs ability to operate efficiently.

I heard paf is going to buy f-35 in future. I think PAF sould buy first f-14 or F-15 Because as u heard IAF is going for F-18. And we can go for Russian made planes to have power ful airforce

Dude, the F-35 is not on offer F-14 is retired from service (except with Iran) And Russian aircraft are not yet on offer. Oh and The IAF has not decided anything so it's all speculation.

I heard paf is going to buy f-35 in future. I think PAF sould buy first f-14 or F-15 Because as u heard IAF is going for F-18. And we can go for Russian made planes to have power ful airforce

Erm you have been misinformed.

Pakistans focus is on F16s, JF17 and FC20.

There is no intention of acquiring any of the aircraft you have mentioned.

Some people do have fanciful ideas about PAF. PAF is really un lucky they are not working for it.

Absolutely correct! JSF has long lead times for the partner countries...IAF and PAF are not going to get any until and unless other countries hold off on their requirements and fulfill those of IAF and PAF.

IAF stands a better chance of getting the JSF than the PAF. according to Jane's besides the original members of the JSF (Nato) air-arms like RAAF, IAF, IDAF will be offered the JSF because of strategic relationships.

WELL , paf have to be realistic... in its approch... now and in the future.... J11s, JF17s,J10s..... all of them, are good and can be getable in any sort of situations!!!!

IAF stands a better chance of getting the JSF than the PAF. according to Jane's besides the original members of the JSF (Nato) air-arms like RAAF, IAF, IDAF will be offered the JSF because of strategic relationships.

well, I think IAF will not go for JSF (my opinion) until they go for F18SH/F16IN, I think they will go for PAK-FA for augmenting the capabilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom