What's new

PAF in 2015 & 2025

Status
Not open for further replies.
what u mentioned in your list i dont think if even we get them we cannot compete with Indian Airforce
By 2015 IAF will be like this

SU 30 MKI 70
F 18,Rafale,Eurofighter Typhon, one of these will be inducted in IAF 120 aircrafts
And Dont Forget PAK-FA Project Of INDO-RUSSIA which is equal to F 22 raptor India will get them if not until 2015 they will get it 2021
man we cant just stand any where near to IAF

what u mentioned in your list i dont think if even we get them we cannot compete with Indian Airforce

SU 30 MKI 70
F 18,Rafale,Eurofighter Typhon, one of these will be inducted in IAF 120 aircrafts
And Dont Forget PAK-FA Project Of INDO-RUSSIA which is equal to F 22 raptor India will get them if not until 2015 they will get it 2021

Super Falcon
Our doctrine is defensive and all that we have to do is keep a deterrent to dissuade the Indians from doing anything stupid. This means that we need to rely on a lot less aircrafts. I don't think we need to worry too much. Our economy is the bugbear and we need to improve it before we go on a buying spree again. Without that all the aircrafts in the world are not going to save us from destruction ,and the Indians won't even need to lift a finger.
Araz

SU 30 MKI 70

Has anyone seen 2015? All the discussions in this thread are based on already planned acquisitions, envisaged future procurements, phasing out of existing assets and some assumption and guesses (..may be )..

As far the IAF vs. PAF, well when was PAF stronger than IAF in last 60 years in terms of number of aircrafts, types of aircrafts, number of operational bases, radars, force multipliers or other support elements ??...PAF has always been lacking …YET…when was the last time that our airforce let us down or its men didn’t comeup with the expectations??..NEVER…

I know that at this time and space, IAF probably has been the strongest and the gap between PAF/IAF widest…..But the positive thing is that Airstaff are not sitting on their bums and enjoying the Pina colada ….everyone understands the implications of this widening gap and ball is already rolling…..With the planned inductions of Erieye, F-16C, J-10, JF-17 and much more in terms of supporting elements, things wont look that bad in few years time and the gap between the two forces narrowed….

Due to our constraints, we will never we able to outmatch IAF in number game…but the best we can do is to match or outmanoeuvre them in tactics and techniques….and till now in all past conflicts with IAF, the PAF has done a good job and hope it will continue to do so….:cheers:

Xman

Excellent. Lets recall that we do not seek superiority - we seek to deny it to the adversary - we want the cost to be such that the adversary cannot be assured of dominance - that's all. After all we have no plans to take over the world or the region or anything.

All this comparing platforms as if comparing apples to apples is rather superficial. Platforms are procured/developed based on a evaluation of the threat, the development of tactics and training and the overall doctrine and capablity.

Has anyone seen 2015? All the discussions in this thread are based on already planned acquisitions, envisaged future procurements, phasing out of existing assets and some assumption and guesses (..may be )..

As far the IAF vs. PAF, well when was PAF stronger than IAF in last 60 years in terms of number of aircrafts, types of aircrafts, number of operational bases, radars, force multipliers or other support elements ??...PAF has always been lacking …YET…when was the last time that our airforce let us down or its men didn’t comeup with the expectations??..NEVER…

I know that at this time and space, IAF probably has been the strongest and the gap between PAF/IAF widest…..But the positive thing is that Airstaff are not sitting on their bums and enjoying the Pina colada ….everyone understands the implications of this widening gap and ball is already rolling…..With the planned inductions of Erieye, F-16C, J-10, JF-17 and much more in terms of supporting elements, things wont look that bad in few years time and the gap between the two forces narrowed….

Due to our constraints, we will never we able to outmatch IAF in number game…but the best we can do is to match or outmanoeuvre them in tactics and techniques….and till now in all past conflicts with IAF, the PAF has done a good job and hope it will continue to do so….:cheers:

Excellent reply Sir! :cheers:

good job man.

PAF needs qver quality over quantity

IAF is going for PAK-FA even if we bring more jets we dont have any fighter jet which can fight with Indian fifth generation fighter jet e

good job man.

PAF needs qver quality over quantity

IAF is going for PAK-FA even if we bring more jets we dont have any fighter jet which can fight with Indian fifth generation fighter jet e

also, PAK-FA is a decade away from its prototype. when IAF will be going for PAK-FA, Super J-10 or Jxx will be there for us

I think we have to balance this scenario in a manner where our meagre resources are able to negate the advantage of IAF.At the moment ,we have been a bit behind due to embargoes and lack of funds.we will catch up in 2010-12 time frame and then await India's next move . If they acquire mig 35s we may buy more J10s. if they buy F18s, counter it with J11/other plane. When they go for 5th Generation , we will acquire Jxx when it becomes available.
Mean while just get by with upgrades to avionics and better missiles.
Thanks
Araz

Realistically by 2015

Fighters

F16 79 Including the 2 batch of 36 block 52. last of the F16 no more.
JF17 104 18 jets a year for 5 years+ 14
J10 36 To be increased too 150 after 2015.
FP7 100
Mirage 100

total 419

would love to see about 60 mirages inducted in the Navy with a seperate naval wing.

Last edited:
250 Thunders in 5 years. @ $15m each basic version without upgrades.

Needs some serious SOFT LOANS for this no

50 planes a year. A LOT PILOTS & TRAINING TOO

250 Thunders in 5 years. @ $15m each basic version without upgrades.

Needs some serious SOFT LOANS for this no

50 planes a year. A LOT PILOTS & TRAINING TOO

check it out now its achievable or what... i read that they will be building 15 to 16 jf 17 in year 2011 and increase to 20 to 25. dont know if its possible but lets see. currently we have 3000 pilots, and i also read some will be made in china as well as in pak.

Assalam-o-Alikum

What do u ppl think abt the future of PAF :flag: in 2015 & 2025 what would it be like?

By 2015 PAF should be like this

150 F-16 A/B/C/D - Upgraded to Block 52+ standards
150 Jf-17
50 J-10 A/B
50 J-10 C/D (Super 10)
60 Mirage ROSE II/III

By 2025 PAF should be like this
150 F-16 C/D 50/52
200 JF-17 A/B & C/D
100 Advanced J-XX
50-60 Eurofigther OR 70-75 JAS-39 Gripen E/F
25 F-22 Raptor OR JSF-35B+ (if available)
150 J-10 C/D+

i think , future will be
150 JF-17
100 JF-17 BLK-2
90 F-16 blk 52
60 J-10 b
and a squadran of euro fighter or rafael bt nt confirmed

Assalam-o-Alikum

What do u ppl think abt the future of PAF :flag: in 2015 & 2025 what would it be like?

By 2015 PAF should be like this

150 F-16 A/B/C/D - Upgraded to Block 52+ standards
150 Jf-17
50 J-10 A/B
50 J-10 C/D (Super 10)
60 Mirage ROSE II/III

By 2025 PAF should be like this
150 F-16 C/D 50/52
200 JF-17 A/B & C/D
100 Advanced J-XX
50-60 Eurofigther OR 70-75 JAS-39 Gripen E/F
25 F-22 Raptor OR JSF-35B+ (if available)
150 J-10 C/D+

i think , future will be
150 JF-17
100 JF-17 BLK-2
90 F-16 blk 52
60 J-10 b
and a squadran of euro fighter or rafael bt nt confirmed

ye sari chezain PANASONIC kay cell say chalnay wali hain yaan koi chargeable battery wala khelona b hey ? lol :P

In 2015, we will have thread on IAF/PAF in 2030/2035. this will never end.:no:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom