What's new

PAF in 2015 & 2025

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, I think IAF will not go for JSF (my opinion) until they go for F18SH/F16IN, I think they will go for PAK-FA for augmenting the capabilities.

i said chance bro! means 50-50.

IAF stands a better chance of getting the JSF than the PAF. according to Jane's besides the original members of the JSF (Nato) air-arms like RAAF, IAF, IDAF will be offered the JSF because of strategic relationships.

IAF may be offered the aircraft but the delivery would be started after the partner nations get them first. Doubt Pakistan and US would be on terms to talk JSF by the time partner nation orders are completed.

PAF by 2015...........?

I think F-16s MLU Block52+ will be the last US MRCA in PAF... or maybe god forbids pakistan falls in US traps and back stabs China, we might have a better chance of F-22 F-35 in next two decades... but thats so not worth it!:argh:

80 F-16 MLU/52+
250 JF-17 AESA, better avionics, "TVC engine?"...
100 FC-20
36-50 J-xx
18 Chinese naval role 5th generation stealth fighter..

5th generation should definitely be something of the Chinese origin or perhaps some sort of joint venture between Pakistan and China. I assume that we can see such a collaboration in the future as happened the case in JF-17, China started it and Pakistan got interested in the project latter on and changed it into something entirely new.

IAF may be offered the aircraft but the delivery would be started after the partner nations get them first. Doubt Pakistan and US would be on terms to talk JSF by the time partner nation orders are completed.

totally agree! thanks.

The lists looks about right !!! umm was wondering how long are we gona keep the Mirages that have the rose upgrades/ bvr upgrades etc ?? :what:

Last edited:
I dont think india will go for f-16's but f-18's yes !!

The lists looks about right !!! umm was wondering how long are we gona keep the Mirages that have the rose upgrades/ bvr upgrades etc ?? :what:

With more Thunders ( and F-16C) arriving in Squadron service , you will see a gradual phasing out of the Mirages.....until then we will just stick with them..

Many Mirages ( PA3 , ROSE III Mirage V etc) have still many years of airframe life left but Airstaff will eventually phase out most of the fleet by 2015.......

With more Thunders ( and F-16C) arriving in Squadron service , you will see a gradual phasing out of the Mirages.....until then we will just stick with them..

Many Mirages ( PA3 , ROSE III Mirage V etc) have still many years of airframe life left but Airstaff will eventually phase out most of the fleet by 2015.......

Thx X_Man :cheers:

By 2015:

60-70 F-16 A/B/C/D - Upgraded to Block 52+ standards
150 Jf-17
50 J-10 A/B
50 J-10 C/D (Super 10)

By 2025:
30 F-16s
250 JF17
150 J-10s

That is me being very optimistic. Chances are we'd have retired F-16s by 2025.

By 2015:

60-70 F-16 A/B/C/D - Upgraded to Block 52+ standards
150 Jf-17
50 J-10 A/B
50 J-10 C/D (Super 10)

By 2025:
30 F-16s
250 JF17
150 J-10s

That is me being very optimistic. Chances are we'd have retired F-16s by 2025.

AA,
theyll be gone by then bro. this raises an interesting scenario. PAF will be all-chinese by 2025! except for the avionics and radar etc being western.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom