What's new

PAF Getting Such High Profile Visits

Ambassador visits aren't high profile. This is literally their job to mingle with host country's leader
I thought the leader is Imran Khan, however, i have heard foreign military or defence attaches from respective Embassies visiting host countries military commanders. Never heard for say Pakistani Ambassador calling on the likes of RAF or USAF commanders.

Last edited:
I thought the leader is Imran Khan, however, i have heard foreign military or defence attaches from respective Embassies visiting host countries military commanders. Never heard for say Pakistani Ambassador calling on the likes of RAF or USAF commanders.

Isn't it apparent where the power and decision making lies in Pakistan? Who here can commit something and ensure that the commitment is adhered no matter what the Government or Courts decide?

Isn't it apparent where the power and decision making lies in Pakistan? Who here can commit something and ensure that the commitment is adhered no matter what the Government or Courts decide?
Air Chief and Navy doesn't fall in that category. Secondly now this is a trend. Every ambassador literally meet all forces chiefs and joint chief of staff.

That is not the case, but even if it was, it is still better than a terrorist organization like RSS controlling the government policies in India

It lies at the GHQ, ofcourse. And Air Force is just another arm of the overall Establishment, isn't it?

If the Azm R&D initiative takes off as it was originally intended to by ACM Sohail Aman, the PAF may become a power akin to the Israeli Air Force supported by the Israeli military complex.
Aim high to fly high

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom