What's new

PAF Getting Such High Profile Visits

Lo, aik aur mulaqaat. This guys seems extremely comfortable in that chair.

PAF's Official YouTube Channel is full of these meetings. I gather that we'll be seeing a whole lot more of these in the next 3 Years.

I suggest letting him do his job. As long as he provides top notch leadership against our enemies, I have no complaints.

1631185466613.png

He as given a dressing down for exporting terrorism to Antarctica. The Penguins are really upset.

So there was point discussion. Good. Also, we are aware that who they have been meeting recently, in Karachi.

Jf17 has given Pak tooo mucchh significance internationally

Its not the Jet itself but the guts and balls of PakArmy in my opinion

Seems like standard visit, hope Pakistan Expands the Kamra Operation into 4 Provinces and then it will be easier to export product to buyers

The Air Chief assured the visiting dignitary that #PAF would continue to provide training and technical support to Iraqi Air Force in meeting its air power requirements . Both the commanders also agreed to explore further avenues of cooperation including JF-17 program.

The Air Chief assured the visiting dignitary that #PAF would continue to provide training and technical support to Iraqi Air Force in meeting its air power requirements . Both the commanders also agreed to explore further avenues of cooperation including JF-17 program.
So PAF will support theior F16s? Since US contractors are out

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom