What's new

PAF Getting Such High Profile Visits

Albeit, it's a matter of great pride and privilege for the Pakistan Air Force that it's getting so much attention from the International Diplomatic community but i was just wondering if Air chiefs of other air forces around the globe get such high profile visits. As usually it's common for just military officers to visit their counterparts.
The current PAF ''Boss'' has received visits from at least four Ambassadors from friendly countries.

Chinese Ambassador Calls on PAF Air chief on 30-4-2021
View attachment 741570

View attachment 741572

View attachment 741574

View attachment 741575
View attachment 741577

View attachment 741579

View attachment 741580
I think it's normal for ambassadors to meet the new military chiefs.

Part of it is relationship building - the suppliers want to ensure that they have a good rapport with the CEO. The Czech’s have MROs as well.
MRO?

Seems to be only diplomats from countries PAF has interests in. Remember they are the first port of call for any foreign interaction with their country, so not surprised to see UAE, China, Turkey there. Doubt we will see say Australia, Canada or France as PAF has no major commercial/Militayr/Training relationship with those.

Seems to be only diplomats from countries PAF has interests in. Remember they are the first port of call for any foreign interaction with their country, so not surprised to see UAE, China, Turkey there. Doubt we will see say Australia, Canada or France as PAF has no major commercial/Militayr/Training relationship with those.
Then again, one would expect to see the Nigerian and Iraqi diplomats making a visit.

Then again, one would expect to see the Nigerian and Iraqi diplomats making a visit.

Would not be surprised if that will happen soon, pretty sure diaries need arranging. Also be interesting to see what foreign trip new COAS goes on first. Could be some of these visits are linked to upcoming trips. UAE, Turkey and China always priority destinations

Well for China [emoji630] turkey paa paf and pn are major customer so nothing new

If western head of states can be part of their military sales or major capital items sales team then ambassadors is way low in the rank [emoji5][emoji6]

Anyone shed light about Romania and south Korea????

If PAF had been granted permission to fire 9 more A2A missiles on 27th Feb. 2019, i expect US president paying a visit to Kamra!

Are you implying that the military decision makers made criminal decision of not shooting down IAF jets violating our airspace on the 27th?

Are you implying that the military decision makers made criminal decision of not shooting down IAF jets violating our airspace on the 27th?
I think he is saying that PAF is a disciplined force with a chain of command and on that day 2 of the aircrafts which were in Pakistani terrain were shot down. The rest were not so although they were in the cross hairs they were not fired upon. This was not a war therefore peace time regs were applied rigidly
A

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom