What's new

PAF Fighter Jets With New Attachments !

hey man I tried my parents need me here I cannot leave them and they aren't willing to move for very good reasons.

I have something under way last- strings that I can pull but seems too good to be true. I got in touch with the ISSB people and got to know the process and and started working on my documents but I just turned 22 so yeah overage I guess, some one I know applied when they were 21 and 10 mos but their application did not go through because of Over age.

I dont want to fly 737's and I am not willing to go freeze my butt off in the middle of no where.. AGAIN 😂 and possibly not even get fast jets.

My only hope is that they have a short service commission open for GD(p) or if they can make an acceptation (which they will not).
Fair enough. And no need for the particular details, I meant it on a lighter note as per the earlier post.

Humble down (as you'll need that either way to become an officer if ever pursuing your dreams of fast-jets with the military) and one day you might start off with flying something. And you'll see how tough it is to fly a 737.

I know of one who joined from overseas, 24 years old. Rare exception, but it worked out. He had the right skillsets and mindset.

Last edited:
PAF can end their Mirgaes and F-7 my way, I have a hanger for them.

Seriously I will be more than happy to buy one.
no worries, i have a small airstrip to land microlights :)
we use for spraying. small area to park.
hey man I tried my parents need me here I cannot leave them and they aren't willing to move for very good reasons.

I have something under way last- strings that I can pull but seems too good to be true. I got in touch with the ISSB people and got to know the process and and started working on my documents but I just turned 22 so yeah overage I guess, some one I know applied when they were 21 and 10 mos but their application did not go through because of Over age.

I dont want to fly 737's and I am not willing to go freeze my butt off in the middle of no where.. AGAIN 😂 and possibly not even get fast jets.

My only hope is that they have a short service commission open for GD(p) or if they can make an acceptation (which they will not).
you should go up on microlights :).... highest I did 6500m ceiling. froze my legs. no feelings in my fingers and nose.

no worries, i have a small airstrip to land microlights :)
we use for spraying. small area to park.

you should go up on microlights :).... highest I did 6500m ceiling. froze my legs. no feelings in my fingers and nose.
😂 I make that c152 go supersonic I tell u that, I barely fit in that thing though. I was looking at sling Aircraft a beautiful product they make. Right now I am financing my education so it is a bit tough to go flying and do the license upgrade but yeah sometime in the far future if I can make enough dough to pouch a delta I will come the little strip......It will be a one way landing but by GOD will it be a memorable one.

On a Serious note

The upper limit on GA is FL100 without supplement oxygen and probably need an oximeter, now going twice that FL in a microlight? Pilots mostly cruise around FL80 how did you manage to go FL200+ and who makes the microlight.
stupid question
can you wash fighter jet like a car?
yes and they do after every 6 months or so I believe

open for correction
Fair enough. And no need for the particular details, I meant it on a lighter note as per the earlier post.

Humble down (as you'll need that either way to become an officer if ever pursuing your dreams of fast-jets with the military) and one day you might start off with flying something. And you'll see how tough it is to fly a 737.

I know of one who joined from overseas, 24 years old. Rare exception, but it worked out. He had the right skillsets and mindset.
It might be worth it giving it a shot but you know Pakhtun parents, my mom's gonna kill me 😂

😂 I make that c152 go supersonic I tell u that, I barely fit in that thing though. I was looking at sling Aircraft a beautiful product they make. Right now I am financing my education so it is a bit tough to go flying and do the license upgrade but yeah sometime in the far future if I can make enough dough to pouch a delta I will come the little strip......It will be a one way landing but by GOD will it be a memorable one.

On a Serious note

The upper limit on GA is FL100 without supplement oxygen and probably need an oximeter, now going twice that FL in a microlight? Pilots mostly cruise around FL80 how did you manage to go FL200+ and who makes the microlight.

open for correction

It might be worth it giving it a shot but you know Pakhtun parents, my mom's gonna kill me 😂
Yeah I got Pakhtun parents, fortunately one of them flies fighters. Either follow your dreams or your parents will carve their happiness for you, choice is up to you. Dreams without goals are just dreams. Ending it there.

Cheers !!!

Yeah I got Pakhtun parents, fortunately one of them flies fighters. Either follow your dreams or your parents will carve their happiness for you, choice is up to you. Dreams without goals are just dreams. Ending it there.

Cheers !!!
Cheers to you as well brother.

Question he joined PAF and they allowed an overseas Pakistani?

Question he joined PAF and they allowed an overseas Pakistani?
YES you have to surrender 2nd nationality. The biggest Dilemma I am facing Right know is career advancement within the PAF but that is obviously a giant leap away and of course parents.

Not the first and isn't the last. My dad was a British immigrant, and he had joined PAF. Had to surrender citizenship. That's how it works.

I see, very interesting this is new to me, I know in the US you have to give up 2nd or 3rd nationality but didn't know Pakistan Armed Forces go this route when needed, it's good PAF is doing this to absorb good talent.
YES you have to surrender 2nd nationality. The biggest Dilemma I am facing Right know is career advancement within the PAF but that is obviously a giant leap away and of course parents.

If you have a strong conviction and desire go for it --
My parents wanted my brothers to go a certain route in studies, and after long intense debates they softened up and what my brothers do now excel in there fields.

I see, very interesting this is new to me, I know in the US you have to give up 2nd or 3rd nationality but didn't know Pakistan Armed Forces go this route when needed, it's good PAF is doing this to absorb good talent.

If you have a strong conviction and desire go for it --
My parents wanted my brothers to go a certain route in studies, and after long intense debates they softened up and what my brothers do now excel in there fields.
I feel you sir it isn't that they dont want me to pursue my dream but they would rather me do it here in Canada under their eye (you know parents) they have worked very very hard to what we are today and where we are today my fathers health is a bit fragile and that is what terrifies me the most although alhamdulillah he is Healthy right now.

I feel you sir it isn't that they dont want me to pursue my dream but they would rather me do it here in Canada under their eye (you know parents) they have worked very very hard to what we are today and where we are today my fathers health is a bit fragile and that is what terrifies me the most although alhamdulillah he is Healthy right now.
Let's stick back to the topic after that. This is a question of you pursuing your dream and on how badly you want it. And once again your parents picking your career choices by their pressure, very much like a forced arranged marriage. Let's carry this in a PM, and for now stick back to the topic.

On a Serious note

open for correction

We have routinely done over 6000m. The trick was the fuel - Used 97 Octane. No issues with oxygen, I have done kilimanjaro without O2.
Microlight are manufactured for a few decades here; I got mine long back from Pretoria. Comes with a yamaha 250cc 2 stroke engine.

We have routinely done over 6000m. The trick was the fuel - Used 97 Octane. No issues with oxygen, I have done kilimanjaro without O2.
Microlight are manufactured for a few decades here; I got mine long back from Pretoria. Comes with a yamaha 250cc 2 stroke engine.
Interesting south Africa is ahead in the business of kit planes, what is the prop diameter on that thing?

Back
Top Bottom