What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to leave this link here. @Tipu7 Deal will not go through if Pakistan is pushing for russian jets.

Countering America's Adversaries Through Sanctions Act
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Countering_America's_Adversaries_Through_Sanctions_Act

Ek banda hai. Zarvan Version 2, Ya Block II keh lein usey. Truck ki batti ke peeche lagaya howa hai us ne sab ko. Aur sab ko bewaqoof aur pagal keh raha hai kio ke uski fragile ego bardashat nahi karte jab us se sawal karo

Us block II ne naya shosha chora hai jis ki waja say poora khayali pakao jo yaha pakaya gaya hai wo mahaz sirf ek mazaq hai

Coming back to my original point, F-16 block imaginary deal is not gonna happen. Why ? Because of CAASTA. Why CAASTA? I'll leave it to informed members who will soon come to know another "Truck ki batti" rumor.

sorry but its a noob question. since when we are looking to get russian jets ? i never heard of it. except the rumor of su-35s. it was hoax. and i dont think so we are going to buy any russian jets in future. only chinese.

bro i heard real players r gathering in some place to sign something
i guess ur beloved qatar was reduced to actually being a waitress

Use burnol or better avoid any news related to qatar to reduce your BP and any heart related problems.

sorry but its a noob question. since when we are looking to get russian jets ? i never heard of it. except the rumor of su-35s. it was hoax. and i dont think so we are going to buy any russian jets in future. only chinese.

Give it some time, You will come to know about this brand new truck ki batti soon :)

I think we should list incoming asset thread only if it is officially released
i.e Military announces it or information is released in news.

Releasing info a bit early (as rumor) , may allow counter lobbies to get activated
Breaking stuff ideally should come from Military Press release

Alot of confusion around what is coming

a) F16V
b) 35-35
c) Mirage Used asset from Egypt
d) Just Block III JF17
e) Just Block 2B
f) Qatri Mirage 2000
g) All of above

Last edited:
every time I come here hoping to see some good news some confirmed deal news whatever but something solid.but just dissapointment.

The thread owner has shared a news with us in all sincerity. Remember that such deals take time and effort to mature and can break down even after they are signed.
Prime example is Turkey and F-35 deal. They were involved in the R&d of the project and were supposed to be one of the first countries to get them but the deal broke down.

Well scoops are always fun and exciting no doubt and of course we all want the best items for PAF

Defense deals are always a steady and long process, which involves various variables
It is best to enjoy the story after Military formally discloses what they decided

With that stated the F16V story / rumor / interest , is the top interest story on forum

With how the things went out here , I doubt anyone will ever share anything again.Let us all thank the pessimists & naysayers for there efforts.

Defense purchased are typically close guarded item , as negotiations take time for xyz weapon
It is better habbit to announce deal once something is signed

• MOU
  • Contract
  • News Release

Example:
I think when we first heard about Turkish Milgem rumors and when deal was actually finalized it was few years

Compared to that when we first heard about Damen Ships the deal was signed and we were like wow , now that is what I am talking about , action and announcement, discussion threads opened up after the deal closed , and people started to talk about the item once it was 99.9% certain we are actually getting it

• Typically the scoop/breaking stuff on pdf, comes together with formal release

Last edited:
The thread owner has shared a news with us in all sincerity. Remember that such deals take time and effort to mature and can break down even after they are signed.
Prime example is Turkey and F-35 deal. They were involved in the R&d of the project and were supposed to be one of the first countries to get them but the deal broke down.

Remember how Pakistan F-16 Block 52 deal fell through due to Strong Indian lobby and hostile American senators ? Remember how Khawaja asif loose lips sinked the Pakistani Ship in FATF second round where it was grey listed?

Zarvan been doing the same thing over and over again. How many times he shared the SU-35 news and FN SCAR news? The Pakistani army evaluated and wasted every one time for 2-3 years in search of a new gun. And didn't went through because lack of funds. The gun manufactures were rightly pissed at PA

It's not about the sincerity but the conviction with which the claims were/are being made as if deal if finalized and condescending attitude that comes along with it.

Remember how Pakistan F-16 Block 52 deal fell through due to Strong Indian lobby and hostile American senators ? Remember how Khawaja asif loose lips sinked the Pakistani Ship in FATF second round where it was grey listed?

Zarvan been doing the same thing over and over again. How many times he shared the SU-35 news and FN SCAR news? The Pakistani army evaluated and wasted every one time for 2-3 years in search of a new gun. And didn't went through because lack of funds. The gun manufactures were rightly pissed at PA

It's not about the sincerity but the conviction with which the claims were/are being made as if deal if finalized and condescending attitude that comes along with it.
I understand what you are trying to say, this is an open forum and the whole point is to have discussion and consider every possibility. Now when the deal for planes was being discussed in the no one could have thought or imagined that a catastrophic earthquake would struck Pakistan.
About FN-scar, it was tested and short listed but could not see the light due to successive inept governments.It is no way Zarvan's fault, he just shared some news on the forum. People bash him like he owes them something.
Who would have thought that US would refuse F-35 to Turkey or Russia would sell S-400 system to them even after Turkey shot down their pla e over Syria.
My whole point here is that we can discuss the merits or demerits of the news and give our point of view, but members here take things personally and start bashing. Everyone should have a right to agree or disagree.
Peace.

Remember how Pakistan F-16 Block 52 deal fell through due to Strong Indian lobby and hostile American senators ?
Pakistan's enemies started to exist the day Pakistan was born. The Indian lobby has been there since the birth of Pakistan, hostile US senators have always been there (1960's, 70's, 80's, 90's, 2000's). Its not like Pakistan doesn't have enemies. Blaming others will get Pakistan nowhere. Own diplomatic methods should be solid enough to make deals or avoid getting trapped. I won't point fingers at anyone inside Pakistan also, not at CAS or COAS or PM; leaderships changed in all countries (Pakistan, India and USA) since early 2000's. PAF wanted jets under military aid conditions at discounted price, USA wasn't willing anymore. Diplomatic approach of Pakistan did not produce any results, maybe due to vested interests, maybe due to conflict of stances in Pakistaní leadership regarding USA demands.

Pakistan's enemies started to exist the day Pakistan was born. The Indian lobby has been there since the birth of Pakistan, hostile US senators have always been there (1960's, 70's, 80's, 90's, 2000's). Its not like Pakistan doesn't have enemies. Blaming others will get Pakistan nowhere. Own diplomatic methods should be solid enough to make deals or avoid getting trapped. I won't point fingers at anyone inside Pakistan also, not at CAS or COAS or PM; leaderships changed in all countries (Pakistan, India and USA) since early 2000's. PAF wanted jets under military aid conditions at discounted price, USA wasn't willing anymore. Diplomatic approach of Pakistan did not produce any results, maybe due to vested interests, maybe due to conflict of stances in Pakistaní leadership regarding USA demands.
I still feel that the environment is conducive for Pakistan to strike a deal for the F-16 with US. Trump thinks more like a buainessman, if Pakistan can cough up cash they will surely sell us the planes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom