What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meaning lobbying is done already and the congress will be in favor of such a deal, the finance have been arranged already and all concerned parties like MoD, LM, Congress etc have given approval already?
But,
All this is done as far as understanding goes. They are now only making it legal by finalizing the paperwork?
Yes
Btw DoD not MoD, and lobbying is never over till the Vipers land.

Yes
Btw DoD not MoD, and lobbying is never over till the Vipers land.
Yeah DoD, sorry.
Well then this is good news if true. But again, with hope that you wont mind this blunt question, don't you think that when finance of such a massive deal was being arranged and when lobbying on such massive scale was being done, there would have been more news regarding this compared to a thread on a defence forum? Remember that any lobbying being done to get F16s to Pakistan approved is in direct conflict and competition with India. I am not sure who it all went on so quietly that noticed and how this was not mentioned anywhere but on this thread. This all sound like us (defence.pk) getting way more lucky than we are.

Anyway, do you think there will be any official statement on this anytime soon or do you think people will only know about this ONLY when the planes have landed here in Pakistan (or will it still be kept secret and we will only have another thread announcing the planes are here already?)

Yeah DoD, sorry.
Well then this is good news if true. But again, with hope that you wont mind this blunt question, don't you think that when finance of such a massive deal was being arranged and when lobbying on such massive scale was being done, there would have been more news regarding this compared to a thread on a defence forum? Remember that any lobbying being done to get F16s to Pakistan approved is in direct conflict and competition with India. I am not sure who it all went on so quietly that noticed and how this was not mentioned anywhere but on this thread. This all sound like us (defence.pk) getting way more lucky than we are.

Anyway, do you think there will be any official statement on this anytime soon or do you think people will only know about this ONLY when the planes have landed here in Pakistan (or will it still be kept secret and we will only have another thread announcing the planes are here already?)

Billion US$s deal do not happen overnight, there will be a public statement.

Meaning lobbying is done already and the congress will be in favor of such a deal, the finance have been arranged already and all concerned parties like MoD, LM, Congress etc have given approval already?
But,
All this is done as far as understanding goes. They are now only making it legal by finalizing the paperwork?
Nothing like Tht and there is no such conformation of any sorts, it's all been a agenda news of some croupt ministry of defence officials who have tagged Pakistans defence in the hands of a brutal captaislt regime, just because thy and thier families can get immigrant status and thus hve a chance to live in USA?
Cause Thts what happned before and it ill keep happening again and again?
Tht in a war u can't fly the dam, fighter jet which u paid for?
Karagill is a best example of tht? So all tht earsay is jst there to make up the mind of genral public and Thts all?
Time has come for NAB to chcek the past deals and investigate who made wht of which deal in case of F16S?
And countries like pakistan doesn't get top military hard ware because thy r paying for tht, learn from past even if u hve paid thy can deny u, then will give u back ur money in form of wheat?????
We get top gadgets when countries like USA needed us in thier strategical moves?
So all of ur over educated theories all r Jst opposite what we have experienced in the past?
Pakistan will get a Russian jet, there r far batter can clear chances of tht, once President putin visits Islamabad, announcement will rock the brains and hearts of Yankee loving crowd?
Pak has better, and far more open chances with Russia and China who can support in any war like situation emerging fast?
And before deleting my post I should chcek the posts in which I been mentioned in a abusive manner, while I reserve my right to hit back on those stupids, don't take sides

Last edited:
Billion US$s deal do not happen overnight, there will be a public statement.
Obviously sir, the don't happen over night. That is why i am surprised that when all that lobbying was being done and the finance was being arranged, there was no noise about it at all. That is the usual part really.

Nothing like Tht and there is no such conformation of any sorts, it's all been a agenda news of some croupt ministry of defence officials who have tagged Pakistans defence in the hands of a brutal captaislt regime, just because thy and thier families can get immigrant status and thus hve a chance to live in USA?
Karagill is a best example of tht? So all tht earsay is jst there to make up the mind of genral public and Thts all?
Time has come for NAB to chcek the past deals and investigate who made wht of which deal in case of F16S?
And countries like pakistan doesn't get top military hard ware because thy r paying for tht, learn from past even if u hve paid thy can deny u, then will give u back ur money in form of wheat?????
We get top gadgets when countries like USA needed us in thier strategical moves?
So all of ur over educated theories all r Jst opposite what we have experienced in the past?
Pakistan will get a Russian jet, there r far batter can clear chances of tht, once President putin visits Islamabad, announcement will rock the brains and hearts of Yankee loving crowd?
Pak has better, and far more open chances with Russia and China who can support in any war like situation emerging fast?
And before deleting my post I should chcek the posts in which I been mentioned in a abusive manner, while I reserve my right to hit back on those stupids, don't take sides
The post you quoted was only my second post on this 2211 post long thread. Not sure what made you say i am taking SIDES here!!
Any post that insulted you or abused you, please do not QUOTE reply that post, please do not use same bad language. Report that post and let the moderators take care of it. Thank you.

PS: These images not designed by me "Before you point out anyone else, makesure you yourself first know whether the tagged guy really editted that image or not"

Now first and important, BSX is not owned by me from past 3 years and also there are more than 15 member of team including 7 designers editting BSX posts.... lol

Thanks for your "don't wanna start a debate" post :)

Chill lol

Hope you knw that media is always sux esp when it comes to reporting something related to defence/military. In today's world, social media pages and posts having more impact and accessible to the international audience than our local media. So whenever we have posted something which not actually represents us in real, it go against us in a longer run.

Anway, you've taken my post from a negative perspective. I completely agreed that we don't have much footages and a good quality images of our armed forces and that is the reason we are far behind in presenting our military good power projection. I gone through all these stages decade ago almost. I have direct relations and even debate/communication with higher ups including chief(s) of the Pakistan armed forces including DG(s) and those who have power to implement (A/V directors in ISPR) and request them to bring something like American kinda stuff (coverage) like they do for their armed forces.

Trust me they have lot of high quality stuff including videos (captured from latest 4K) and images. Many of them I saw my self. Brilliantly captured esp awesome ariel footages of air force and gunships of PA but they're not published anywhere for some reason. I have seen IL78 footage while refueling PAF but again still I haven't seen that footage in any of the song or available metarial so there are some reasons personally I knew few but still I didn't buy those excuses anyway.

Thanks and keep continue with your work!

Bachay nay msg in a negative way lya hey lol :) acha may bhuda hoon aur tu 13 saal ka kaka haina lol anyway there is a difference ....The video begins with the PAF logo I guess aren't a general F16 promo video specifically that is why i have point out that. Secondly I didn't read all of his posts (in the same thread) so I didn't know the full debate/context. Just gotta hind of PAF promo context so within the spectrum of that, I responded.

hoon qoute kita tenu chitar lasaan may lol
For most people you are the face of BSX because you are usually doing all the postings and not everyone knows all the (supposed) 15 members of your page.Any member/partner of a group is responsible for acts of his fellow members/partners so you are liable as much as they are (if any).

Mimicking my quote shows how much mature you are and how much ability you have to take up criticism.

Obviously sir, the don't happen over night. That is why i am surprised that when all that lobbying was being done and the finance was being arranged, there was no noise about it at all. That is the usual part really.

The post you quoted was only my second post on this 2211 post long thread. Not sure what made you say i am taking SIDES here!!
Any post that insulted you or abused you, please do not QUOTE reply that post, please do not use same bad language. Report that post and let the moderators take care of it. Thank you.
Mods take wht thy like, and thy r biased Thts not a secret so, if I been provoked then I I'll hit back, and it wasn't u who, I'm referring too, bt it was a nonsenesical move who ever deleted my post from on now on wards Im watching all of u, on this thread and I ll make sure everyone gets treated same way!
Thanks and good day

Bring credible sources which kicked this thread or stop this nonsense

My only objection to this news is that Congress can not be onboard yet, as being portrayed here, as there has been no submission by the state dept for them to approve or reject. So the lobbying might be in the works in the background, as that is an ever going process, until Congress okays the sale we are not going to be even half way there.

IMO Russian Jets won't possible, although we might be able to get some choppers from Russians.

IMO Russian Jets won't possible, although we might be able to get some choppers from Russians.
Why it isn't posible?? Care to explain while more thn 150 thunders flying with Russian made engine RD93?

Has all yhe mi 35 arrived in pakistan from Russia??
A long time ago Google it, u I'll know??

This is how I see the cost for the whole deal could turn out to be ...
View attachment 571999

This is a huge cost even if spread out over several years.
All 96 will be upgraded @ cost of 1.2 billion dollar and that is almost 12.5m per plane. Rest is amount is for new planes. We can say around some where near to 3 to 4 billion in total for 24 new and 20 old plane. so total will be around 4 to 5 billion @Khafee

US congress, Will never approve this deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom