What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
US congress, Will never approve this deal.

Your Ppl also worshiped Trump on winning election - Confidence was much higher those days in indians - but he disappointed You lot...

If its true (F-16 Deal) as #Khafee is saying then I can guarantee you that Congress members will allow this deal to go smoothly..
You can spend money on buying Favors-Votes + do your poojas/Worshipping in india but it wont change anything in Congress regarding approval....

I can bet your nose on it...

Your Ppl also worshiped Trump on winning election - Confidence was much higher those days in indians - but he disappointed You lot...

If its true (F-16 Deal) as #Khafee is saying then I can guarantee you that Congress members will allow this deal to go smoothly..
You can spend money on buying Favors-Votes + do your poojas/Worshipping in india but it wont change anything in Congress regarding approval....

I can bet your nose on it...
Indians are like those hens which do kur kur at one house but lay egg at other house they want America to be hard on Pak but when it comes business buying weapons they go France Russia and isreal.

1)PAF will be getting 18~24 NEW Blk70 or 72's for now.

2)The current fleet will be upgraded to "V" specs. All of them.
Depending on the condition of the air-frame, some or all, will go through SLEP to 12k hrs.

final_airtoairloadout_steveotte_lowreswithchute.jpg.pc-adaptive.1920.medium.jpeg

This Breaking News, is a gift for all those people who stood by me, when I was unfairly banned. Thank You!

more than the fighter although no doubt F-16 Block 72 will have no match in south asia but its the BVR missile which will really change the dynamics.
Can you please let us know which BVR missiles will be coming with this purchase?

Aim-120 C7
or Aim-120 D
both of these will have no match in Pak India scenario though but Aim-120D is altogether difference beast than C series.

This deal reminds me of the rumors when US aircraft carrier was promised to be arriving to help East Pakistan , and we all know it never came in 1971

While the optimism exist its commendable but , considering the circumstances the likely hood we will get anything in near future looks bleak

Imran Khan was well received our Army General was received with great honor much appreciated, the images and video from USA-Pakistan summit were friendly and showed a genuine desire for reset of ties I am sure it is 100% true intent
:big_boss::blink::o::usflag:

Pakistan-USA relation reset was indeed a major event for Pakistan
imran-melania-trump-1024.jpg

However,

Presently I trust our own JF17 Block II and JF17 Block III arrival timeline because it is promised to us from a reliable source (i.e local )
[Only because I don't see news about a formal Package]

If our Super Cobra fleet is released for usage then I will take this news a bit more seriously
For me release of Super Cobra fleet and 12 F16 C/D models and release of old funding for Pakistan is a clear indication of resetting of Pakistan-USA ties

The proposed F16V of course can come later once deal is finalized (if indeed true)

Alot of stuff we need are in Proposal / Consideration Stages

• The proposed F16V program
  • The stuck Coalition Support Funding (between 2010-2019 ~ About 9 Billion for Pakistan Army)
  • The Stuck Super Cobra deliveries
  • The Blocked sales of F16 C/D models

It would be more logical for us to Expand "K-A-M-R-A" footprint to KPK/Baluchistan/Sindh

Last edited:
Well it may not be 100% not true , as USA-Pakistan , have worked closely on Afghanistan
and the discussion may be 100% Legitimate

A closure in Afghanistan is what USA wants and Pakistan also wants a conclusive end of Terrorism in Afghanistan

But apart from Positive feeling , we have not seen a concrete , package announcement under Trump Administration to , reverse the damage done to Pakistan-USA ties under Obama's term

• Reimbursement of funds for Pakistan's Military , for Coalition Help and cost recovery of course is a pending issue totaling 9 Billion Dollars.
  • Super Cobra deal , of course 12-18 birds should be released for Pakistan , as the deal was done and paid for will help with enhancement of Pakistan's defensive capabilities
The F16V deal is no doubt if it is announced would be a massive news

This deal if it happens , would be equal to the 80's induction of Origional F16A/B blocks in Pakistan Airforce

Last edited:
Khafee of the 20 billion barrel oil fame presents another wild fantasy just to get likes and +ive ratings: the F-16 block 70 is coming!!
sir if you hve problem then plz unwatch this thread. @Khafee is a professional why should he care about f##king +rating . He is not a child who asks for ratings and blq bla bla.

Don't worry about money, its there.

Is there more, or are you done?

What sort of time frame are we looking at here? Is this deal (if true at all) is a reality, then when would it transpire? And which Hub will be responsible for the upgrade to undertake PAF's Viper fleet? And if hypothetically this were all to take place, then PAF would have a Viper fleet of 100+ aircraft. It would become crucial for PAF to establish a full-fledged MRO facility for the Viper fleet, wouldn't you think?

Given how the forum mgmt bashes and band Arabs, I'm seriously thinking of limiting what I reveal here, and will continue in a parallel world.
It’s the problem with the human beings in general!! According to the KITAP, they were created to be in haste!!! They get impatient when evil touches them, and they get miser when good touches them!!! They give more importance to one second of instant gratification over a century of little distant ease.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom