What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s the problem with the human beings in general!! According to the KITAP, they were created to be in haste!!! They get impatient when evil touches them, and they get miser when good touches them!!! They give more importance to one second of instant gratification over a century of little distant ease.....

Aashqi Sabr Talab hey - Aur tamanna betaab

Dil ka kia rung karoon khoon-i-jigar honay tak.

Khafee I studied Arabic till class six in Pakistan.... I am half Arab please do share news with me... I am a believer ...

Even if the deal is there, its still in early stages, provided there is even a suggestion.

India has a very strong lobby in Congress. F-16V is a brilliant aircraft. If this deal is in the works, there is a very big spoiler out there. If we know a hint of it, the spoiler would know a lot more.

My point is this story might have been out already in a good or bad way. Remember how actively India sabotaged that 8 F-16 deal? I know then it was that idiot Nawaz Sharif but still dont under estimate your enemy.

Even if the deal is there, its still in early stages, provided there is even a suggestion.

India has a very strong lobby in Congress. F-16V is a brilliant aircraft. If this deal is in the works, there is a very big spoiler out there. If we know a hint of it, the spoiler would know a lot more.

My point is this story might have been out already in a good or bad way. Remember how actively India sabotaged that 8 F-16 deal? I know then it was that idiot Nawaz Sharif but still dont under estimate your enemy.
It was Dar that gave her blow refusing to pay otherwise no issue from Congress and US Govt

Aashqi Sabr Talab hey - Aur tamanna betaab

Dil ka kia rung karoon khoon-i-jigar honay tak.
An English translation would tons of good...

I CANNOT WAIT FOR MY LOVE/MY DESIRE, YET! I KNOW, I NEED TO WAIT.

HOW SHOULD I TELL MY HEART TO BE PATIENT TILL I REACH MY LOVE.

this is the best I can do. This is Ghalib's poetry.

Last edited:
Sir! lagta hey koi jawani ki yaad hey :D :P
Bhai ab to jawani ko guzay huay bhi 40 saal ho gaie. in My uni days sitting with friends over a cup of tea and a packet of Cigarrettes, every statement had to have a shair which coincided with the situation. I have heard KL Saigal singing this Ghazal and it is one of my favourites.
A

Well, here it is...

Aside from having all the Action of the F-16 Fighting Falcon/Viper - I took the liberty of adding a few clips for ALL the F-16 fan boys that they may have never seen in the past.

1. What the Canopy looks like when its closed from inside/back.
2. Clocking mechanism.

Enjoy... - Happy 14th August

Guys, the past 4 days I was in Karachi for some work. During that period one of the Indian Trolls decided to visit my YouTube page & use it as a platform to give his views in the comment section. Clearly he doesn't have the nuts to speak up on PDF, hence wants others read his b.s.

Feel free to take Mr. Abhineet Singh to the cleaners.

One remark was directed at @Khafee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom