What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
US congress, Will never approve this deal.
Hope you're 'round when Congress approve this deal...

bc4c911d-a8fd-444a-b2a0-d94aa489619b.jpg

5d37ef399cba0.jpg

They were hidden beacuse world was paying attention towards Taliban AQ stuff and ignor these Indiots now they are on the radar You will see gradually they will be completely pants down naked in front of whole world.
A known enemy is better than an unknown friend....

A Dana-dar Dushman is better than a Na-Dan Dost...

Demons of Hindutuva are coming out at a fast rate...

Nothing in this World is a coincidence. French Revolution, Russian Revolutions, Hitler, and many before them were all staged and instigated by Powerful Shadowy Forces that have controlled this planet for thousands of years. These fascist Hindus are nothing more than mere pieces on a much bigger chess board.

Bhaiyo kuch nahi ho raha ... jaag jao. Kisi American official ne koi reference de dia ho ga during some meeting and yahan awam pagal ho gai hai.

Time to grow up!

@Khafee, I'm carious was anything let go by Pakistan for this sudden change of events? The new weapons, bright smiles and the economic clubthingy suddenly speaking favorably. Something must have been put on the table and dare I say that something was Indian occupied Kashmir?

The present diplomatic offensive against India is necessary even if nothing concrete comes out of it.

Why?

Because when the war starts, we will have the morally high ground. We will be able to say, we tried, you didn't do anything, now we have to solve the problem ourselves.

Right now Pak should be buying weapons and preparing the nation for a large scale war. We are wasting precious time. This time can cost us the war itself. It is beyond stupid to me.

All 96 will be upgraded @ cost of 1.2 billion dollar and that is almost 12.5m per plane. Rest is amount is for new planes. We can say around some where near to 3 to 4 billion in total for 24 new and 20 old plane. so total will be around 4 to 5 billion @Khafee
Don't worry about money, its there.

US congress, Will never approve this deal.
Is there more, or are you done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom