What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
PAF will persist with JF-17 and will only buy 5th Generation Fighter jet in 4 to 5 year time as we have limited budget so need to spend sensibly and in next 4 to 5 year fight jet without stealth technology will become sitting ducks

Sir, PAF need another 4++ gen fighter jet in the category of medium to heavy weight.

150...F-16's is a pipe dream so lets leave it at that & come down to reality. Getting our inventory upto 100 F-16 altogether.
(If) the F-16's aren't available to us, we should seriously consider the export variant of the J-10's because while the the JF-17 Block III & B-variant are coming in, its good to something heavy duty too. I'm not a fan of the J-11's or J-16's.

Sir, you misunderstood my comment.

Thks but one can only hope that one day Pak, Russia and China make along with Turkey any suggested research group, so far Pak ahs got nothing hi tech from Russia. The two main problems are Indian still enjoy leverage through heavy defense pacts with Russia, other is finances issue as unlike China or USA, Russians cannot supply defense equipment on credit basis.

On other hand your opinion is still awaited regarding corruption in defense deals.
Do u know how good Russian hellos r and, how about the JFT Russian made engines?
I gss u better check our deals with Russia in recent past?

Russians doesn't have too much clients for their mil equipment technically. They will stand with India for just one reason $$$. PAF never ever hands on Sukois atleast for next 100 years lol
Sorry to burst ur bubble which al filled by some stupid Indian gas?
If Russia was in tht much love with India then u couldn't saw ur JFT flyin with Russian engines?
U think, thy asked any permissions from India?
And specilly when India made it clear tht thy won't be taking any more Russian fighter jet into thier inventory wht u expect Russia ill like all tht, the answer is no as, India has its rights to decide what's best for them, then Russia has bigger interests then of India which isn't a regional power yet?
Then u hve Pakistan, the guardian of the Golden route CEPEC Russia would be more secure with pak in future along side with China, Iran. Turkey and sirya, Iraq Pakistan Thts wht is the new equation is, so my friend stop exploring Indian prapoganda into to PDF?
If anyone thinks tht RD 93 tht Russian engine deal wasn't anything then thy should jump from a 20 story building?
And do u know, Russia knew what it ill create when thy gave those dam engines to pak?

Yeah, i'm pretty sure that they aren't gonna go with the Russians. We're not interested in a Nation which is in the Indian Camp. So good luck selling your narrative...

Funny, I was thinking the exact same 'bout you.

Here, if you want take a screenshot - now's your chance.

1. The Block 70/72 may come and/or may not come*.
2. One way or another we will get F-16's (used if it comes down to it).
3. We will NOT be getting any MiG's or Sukhoi's.

One doesn't need to have a Military background and/or connections in the Military to figure that out.

* But if they do come, f#*k the Indians - you're the first one i'm gonna hunt down on PDF.
There u go with ur non understanding of world politics?
If Russia was so die hard friend of India would thy be giving, pak RD 93 on which u r dancing on ur thunders?????
U evn don't use common sense?

Do u know how good Russian hellos r and, how about the JFT Russian made engines?
I gss u better check our deals with Russia in recent past?

Sorry to burst ur bubble which al filled by some stupid Indian gas?
If Russia was in tht much love with India then u couldn't saw ur JFT flyin with Russian engines?
U think, thy asked any permissions from India?
And specilly when India made it clear tht thy won't be taking any more Russian fighter jet into thier inventory wht u expect Russia ill like all tht, the answer is no as, India has its rights to decide what's best for them, then Russia has bigger interests then of India which isn't a regional power yet?
Then u hve Pakistan, the guardian of the Golden route CEPEC Russia would be more secure with pak in future along side with China, Iran. Turkey and sirya, Iraq Pakistan Thts wht is the new equation is, so my friend stop exploring Indian prapoganda into to PDF?
If anyone thinks tht RD 93 tht Russian engine deal wasn't anything then thy should jump from a 20 story building?
And do u know, Russia knew what it ill create when thy gave those dam engines to pak?

If Russia was so die hard friend of India would thy be giving, pak RD 93 on which u r dancing on ur thunders?????
So you’re telling everyone is that no one expect u know about the regional and world politics lol no o do business with 10B tri armed forces budget lol

U dunno shit about anything lol Russian can’t stop supply of RD-93 because that engine was licensed with Chinese not with Pakistan. Chinese use that engine in other aircrafts and mostly in under developed aircrafts did u know that? Lol

India spends more than our entire mil budget just on the maintaince of thr hardware which they spend on Russians to get stuff. Russians despite of close ally with China never ditched India when China v India at any int forum. In which world u r living???

No one give a damn about human rights and quite frankly Kashmir issue. Every country has its own interest and as far as Russia, they didn’t get any advantage while siding with Pakistan at this stage.

Oh my God..., I better run to all the Mods & tell them to shut down PDF 'cause apparently only you have understanding of World Politics, Defense and the rate for Hookers in Thailand - while the rest of us are watching the Disney Channel...

The RD93 Engine was a deal done through China. China is the middleman & (now) we possibly won't need those Russian Engines as China has its own.

Seems like you're the one dancing on (just) the engines and that its a corridor for a possible...mutual understanding between us & the Russians. Sure, we'd like to have good relations with them because they too are a Super Power. But our relations with them will be limited because of the US Relations. Like it or not, we've had better relations with the US - and prior to 9/11 - they did give us Aid.

Trade, Energy, Education etc may be the sectors to start off with the Russians because if they choose to back out - no harm done. But Defense is a Big 'NO'.

But you're welcome to constantly annoy us with your delusion. I suppose there might be a person or who might find you mildly amusing...to say the least.

India's economy is faltering - and very fast.

What money they have, they are spending on promoting the Hindutva ideology rather than economy. It will be obvious very soon.
Buddy I for one would not bank on your assessment of decline of Indian economy. They might be going through a slowdown but so is China. That does not mean that China is going down too, any time soon. Let us not underestimate them or live in a fools paradise just for the sake's of hammering on a flawed assessment of getting Russian SU's. It ain't happening.... no, nada, nayet!!!

India's economy is faltering - and very fast.

What money they have, they are spending on promoting the Hindutva ideology rather than economy. It will be obvious very soon.
they doing much much better than us
they have never messed with fundamentals(like printing notes)
poor might become poorer and rich might become richer but the govt will still be wealthy, as long as they can put something for public consumption all will be great..that something is hindu nationalism..so poor and middle class both can be happy

https://m.hindustantimes.com/world/...at-jet-deal/story-aJTYWpVH5Befkgoh0YDTbJ.html

Pakistan and Russia discussing Su-35 combat jet deal

Failing fifth-generation fighter project: Russia may punish India with Pak help

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/35...project-russia-may-punish-india-with-pak-help

Pakistan eying Sukhoi-35 fighter planes from Russia: Report
https://m.economictimes.com/news/de...s-from-russia-report/articleshow/49034878.cms

The Mi-35M chopper deal was signed during the visit of army chief General Raheel Sharif to Russia in June when he met top defence officials.
By PTI | Updated: Sep 20, 2015, 06.29 PM IST
.jpg

The Mi-35M chopper deal was signed during the visit of army chief General Raheel Sharif to Russia in June when he met top defence officials. (Representative image)
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan is negotiating with Russia on acquiring an unspecified number of Su-35 'Flanker-E' multi-role fighter aircraft in potentially the largest military deal between the two Cold War-era adversaries, according to a leading defence weekly.

Pakistan Air Force has discussed buying Sukhoi-35 'Flanker-E' fighter aircraft from Russia in potentially the largest defence deal between the two countries, but a final decision is yet to be made, IHS Jane's quoted a seniorPakistani governmentofficial as saying.

The official was responding to Russian media reports that Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov had said talks were underway for an unspecified number of Su-35s, which follow a recent agreement to provide Mi-35M 'Hind E' attack helicopters to Pakistan.

While the official said "it's too early to say if a deal will conclude and the terms", the fact that discussions have taken place shows Russia's willingness to sell advanced hardware with Pakistan despite Moscow's longstanding ties with India.

The official said Pakistan's interest in the Su-35 was driven by the PAF's need for a twin-engine fighter "that can fly for a longer range than the JF-17 and penetrate more deeply into the enemy's territory".

The PAF currently flies a mixed fleet of Lockheed Martin F-16s, Dassault Mirage-5s, Chinese-manufactured F-7s, and the JF-17 Thunder, which is jointly produced by China and Pakistan.

Islamabad is eager to improve its ties with Moscow to diversify its military options in the event of any stalemate in ties with Washington, Pakistani media reported.

The Mi-35M chopper deal was signed during the visit of army chief General Raheel Sharif to Russia in June when he met top defence officials.

The two countries last year signed a military cooperation agreement to deepen their defence ties and vowed to translate their relationship in "tangible" terms during Russian Defence MinisterSergei Shoigu's visit to Islamabad. Shoigu was the first Russian defence minister to visit Pakistan in 45 years.

This is going to be tough for India which is still struggling to equip its airforce
- Vimal Pant

Tht the reality is, and it ill hurt many croupt families living in America because thier parents sold pakistan for thier dam personal interests, and made pakistan slave to America, for its airforce because just of dam decade fighter jet?
Which can't evn fly during a war like kargil? Bt these stupid a d croupt families and thier, slave minded kids still can't see, how much loss, and humiliations pak has to suffer because of thier stupid and croupt parents?
There should be a huge inquiry about who were the ppls, decided after 2nd time to buy more F16S and now where these ppls r gone or living with thier families, thy all should be brought back and should be hanged in public as an example for comming future??? Lolzz

IA no rumor, there is a lot at play here - lobbying, approvals, finance etc. So be patient.....
Boss, if you don't mind, if ALL this yet to be concluded, things like Lobbying, Approvals and Finance etc, then what make you say this with absolute certainty?
1)PAF will be getting 18~24 NEW Blk70 or 72's for now.

2)The current fleet will be upgraded to "V" specs. All of them.
Depending on the condition of the air-frame, some or all, will go through SLEP to 12k hrs.

final_airtoairloadout_steveotte_lowreswithchute.jpg.pc-adaptive.1920.medium.jpeg

This Breaking News, is a gift for all those people who stood by me, when I was unfairly banned. Thank You!
I mean, by what you said yesterday, almost everything that is required to be settled to finalize an arms procurement deal is still at play and NOT finalized.

Have the members been discussing something presented as confirmed news but which was in fact only a possibility (no matter how likely or remote it was)?

I hope you wont mind my blunt question.

Boss, if you don't mind, if ALL this yet to be concluded, things like Lobbying, Approvals and Finance etc, then what make you say this with absolute certainty?

I mean, by what you said yesterday, almost everything that is required to be settled to finalize an arms procurement deal is still at play and NOT finalized.

Have the members been discussing something presented as confirmed news but which was in fact only a possibility (no matter how likely or remote it was)?

I hope you wont mind my blunt question.
Paperwork

Paperwork
Meaning lobbying is done already and the congress will be in favor of such a deal, the finance have been arranged already and all concerned parties like MoD, LM, Congress etc have given approval already?
But,
All this is done as far as understanding goes. They are now only making it legal by finalizing the paperwork?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom