What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
sheikh chillis of PDF these days
trump will release 9bn$
we will get 5bn F-16 block-72
rest of 4bn we will get cobras and hellfires
and then we will have modern fleet and suddenly some 50 years old mirage fly sheikh chillis look up :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

15672943_1779832158934512_2607854218861723598_n.jpg

100% Agreed. :grin:

We have seen these types of threads before. Mostly based on heresy and whatnot. It’s been more than 72 hours since this thread was posted and thus far, no one else has confirmed this “exclusive.” PDF is known for these types of threads.

My point is, if he knows there is some secret deal between USA and Pak... you should keep it secret... PDF is not any secret society or something... USA is skeptical about their technology.... unlike other countries, USA put lot restrictions and strings ... let alone high tech add ons like in F 21..

My point is, if he knows there is some secret deal between USA and Pak... you should keep it secret... PDF is not any secret society or something... USA is skeptical about their technology.... unlike other countries, USA put lot restrictions and strings ... let alone high tech add ons like in F 21..

Block 52's were fairly hi-tech when we got them. That is not an issue.

its not secret deal because it is not a deal at all . relax its just
jhapatna palatna palat ker jhaptna
lahoo garam rakhny ka hai ik bahana

:lol:

We have seen these types of threads before. Mostly based on heresy and whatnot. It’s been more than 72 hours since this thread was posted and thus far, no one else has confirmed this “exclusive.” PDF is known for these types of threads.

Give it 7200 hours then :D....and see where it stands.

72 hours is more the kind of time that it took the US to produces results on FATF greylisting of certain country...by getting saudi/GCC to change vote....a result estimated to cost 10 billion dollars a year financially to that certain country (as estimated by its own govt minister)...and after all that ppl still talking about loans, and CSF and 50/50 funding and whatever else runs in their head.

Some folks in here really want to peddle some daydreaming noises....by just relying on believing hard enough. They don't want to accept the ship has sailed long ago and is in completely different ocean now, esp after abbotabad.

If it is such secret deal.. what is the point to open thread in public forum???.. i don't understand... but i feel something like zarvan...
Plausible deniability

The claim is by a forum poster and he quoted himself as source
People started talking and some rejoiced some got burnt some remain cautious

Since related stories like 125m support plan coincided with this claim so it attracted interest

Geo-strategic interests rather than technology will be the main determinant. Pakistan has a long history of using American weapon systems and has an excellent reputation when it comes to proper usage of these weapons.

The pivot to Asia strategy relies on India as counterbalance to China. Granted that India’s inability to counter China has been exposed in recent months, but the strategy hasn’t changed. Indian lobby in D.C. is highly exaggerated and it’s potency seems to exist only in the heads of Pakistan’s. There are strategic convergences between the US & India but that has nothing to do with the Indian lobby.

Geo-strategic interests rather than technology will be the main determinant. Pakistan has a long history of using American weapon systems and has an excellent reputation when it comes to proper usage of these weapons.

The pivot to Asia strategy relies on India as counterbalance to China. Granted that India’s inability to counter China has been exposed in recent months, but the strategy hasn’t changed. Indian lobby in D.C. is highly exaggerated and it’s potency seems to exist only in the heads of Pakistan’s. There are strategic convergences between the US & India but that has nothing to do with the Indian lobby.

Pakistan not going to be the counter ???.. USA already aware and worried if chinese get hands on their technology.... geo politics is important... SCS is very crucial for US now.. am aware of it... still US don't need to give u such potent platforms..

Give it 7200 hours then :D....and see where it stands.

72 hours is more the kind of time that it took the US to produces results on FATF greylisting of certain country...by getting saudi/GCC to change vote....a result estimated to cost 10 billion dollars a year financially to that certain country (as estimated by its own govt minister)...and after all that ppl still talking about loans, and CSF and 50/50 funding and whatever else runs in their head.

Some folks in here really want to peddle some daydreaming noises....by just relying on believing hard enough. They don't want to accept the ship has sailed long ago and is in completely different ocean now, esp after abbotabad.
hold on buddy boy.
saudia wasnt a full member to begin with
r u guys still struggling from trumps kashmiri statement i heard u guys couldn’t handle the pressure and pleaded to change topic and move on.
why?
could face the big dady.
ur gangu mind can’t even imagine the cards we hold.
sending cheap labor to US wouldn’t gona cut it u know
u have to be a proper martial race to command respect
now that we r back in business in dc why not modi run and hug trump again this time kiss his feet too(charan chuna)
see if it might soften his heart.
or else h1b ban is gona make india into slum it once was.
juicy days ahead buddy boy

calculations? we currently have only 7 Bn Dollars in our foreign reserves.... we need to urgently raise these reserves.
I merely calculated how much it would cost to pay for the alleged purchase. I have not calculated where the money was coming from or even the likelihood of the deal going through. That is for others.

Pakistan not going to be the counter ???.. USA already aware and worried if chinese get hands on their technology.... geo politics is important... SCS is very crucial for US now.. am aware of it... still US don't need to give u such potent platforms..

Why would pakistan give China access to American weapons? Does a precedence exist? Has Pakistan ever illegally given access of American weapons to China? Focus on the facts and history more than hypotheticals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom