What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Money issue would get resolved don't that is our headache but beasts are coming, specially after recent Balakot clashes LockHead Martin is very pleased by us. They consider giving us F-16 which would kick Indian best planes very rewarding for their empire.

Hazrat, please don't say that PAF is going to again ditch J-10 for a squadron of F-16..

Why would pakistan give China access to American weapons? Does a precedence exist? Has Pakistan ever illegally given access of American weapons to China? Focus on the facts and history more than hypotheticals.

USA is skeptical about it... read it..

Geo-strategic interests rather than technology will be the main determinant. Pakistan has a long history of using American weapon systems and has an excellent reputation when it comes to proper usage of these weapons.

The pivot to Asia strategy relies on India as counterbalance to China. Granted that India’s inability to counter China has been exposed in recent months, but the strategy hasn’t changed. Indian lobby in D.C. is highly exaggerated and it’s potency seems to exist only in the heads of Pakistan’s. There are strategic convergences between the US & India but that has nothing to do with the Indian lobby.
White men speak with a forked tongue!!! It’s the skill to learn to decipher it....

Why you are going for off topic.. ??
More valid question is why are you even involved on this topic? We don't go uninvited on your bharat rat shit forums nor do we want to. Why do you even come here? This is purely a Pakistan related topic in which we are discussing the the issue. Speaks volumes that you are participating here.

"Maan na maan mein tera mehman. Baray besharam ho sir ji."

If the news is true why we getting just 24 why not 32-36 to replace to junk mirrages squadrons

Instead of doubting the credibility of this news, I always wonder why couldn't Pakistan reach its economic potential and buy these so-called Hi-tech platforms. If we had money, neither USA nor Russia would ever refuse to sell us any product. I say let us fix our economy and then we wouldn't have to worry about all these shenanigans of other countries.

Instead of doubting the credibility of this news, I always wonder why couldn't Pakistan reach its economic potential and buy these so-called Hi-tech platforms. If we had money, neither USA nor Russia would ever refuse to sell us any product. I say let us fix our economy and then we wouldn't have to worry about all these shenanigans of other countries.
Better still build your own ones....

Dont think Pakistan will ever use their own funds to go for new F 16s, if this deal is legit, it most definitely will be granted under the CSF for leverage given in Afghanistan. If this pans out then Pakistan will have played their cards pretty well as +-100 block 70 f 16s will shift the balance of airpower overwhelmingly in Pakistans favour in south east asia.
After 02-28 blunder of going near the MAD option from Modi it may be the plan....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom