What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys.

Hold your horses. We are very far from reality right now.

US is willing to provide us the F-16s BUT on the full price. Trump means business. We are working out ways to finance the jets but some news will come soon.

And yes F-16 Block 72 is our answer to Rafale. The good thing is they are readily available. The timeline from signing of deal to first delivery is less than 2 years. ;)

I don't doubt @Khafee and his source that this news to be completely false, he don't make stupid claims so if he is saying than he must have heard from a respectable source, and I won't even go in details of how we will pay , cause we all know through CSF because no way Pakistan can afford 24-36 F-16 Block 70's in next 5 years. But one thing that is bothering me is that What if just to stop this possible sales of F-16 blk 70 to Pakistan IAF can try to renegotiate AMCA with Americans to reach some sort of deal to get F-21's? and what if they actually did sign some sort of deal ? So there goes the Pakistan's chance to get newly blk 70/72's .

What do you think ?

In the past, experience tells me, for Commercial Sales, there are no DSCA notifications.

In this particular case I think there will be, but not sure at the moment.
So it won't go to congress??

Thats it
And difference of opinions for now keeps the discussion live

I inquired about this claim and got a ni comment neither denial nor confirmation

Understandable when we have indian lobby and people like Hussain haqqani in USA

If it is such secret deal.. what is the point to open thread in public forum???.. i don't understand... but i feel something like zarvan...

Readily available ??? Those are not toys to buy on spot...

Please refer to the timeline I have mentioned.

PAF will not buy at full price. The hint of csf must be there to generate interest from PAF and keep the negotiations of this acquisition alive. Being a business man means making deals successfully, no deal is an utter loss for both sides.

When was the last time you found trump to be reasonable? (For the opposite party)

Its a $8 Billion dollar cheque for Pakistan. For now.

Is number is 24 or 34?? 120 F16s blk 70\72 it's great deterrent again Rafale along JF-17 blk 3 and blk 1&2 with AESA r good

The original requirement is for 36. Two squadrons. Cant tell which ones will replace what.

I don't doubt @Khafee and his source that this news to be completely false, he don't make stupid claims so if he is saying than he must have heard from a respectable source, and I won't even go in details of how we will pay , cause we all know through CSF because no way Pakistan can afford 24-36 F-16 Block 70's in next 5 years. But one thing that is bothering me is that What if just to stop this possible sales of F-16 blk 70 to Pakistan IAF can try to renegotiate AMCA with Americans to reach some sort of deal to get F-21's? and what if they actually did sign some sort of deal ? So there goes the Pakistan's chance to get newly blk 70/72's .

What do you think ?

It is clear that Indians are not budging to US equipment for their front line fighter. The change in Modi's government would have been a welcome news since it would have stalled Rafale deal. Now India will go for 100+ in numbers for Rafale. Completing its requirement for Mig 21 replacement. Next up is Mig 29 replacement which is being catered through additional Su-30 flankers.

Now the lobbyists will start their work in capitol. India has invested in several types of platforms of US origin. C-17s, C-130's, P-8s, AH-64s, CH-47s and what not. This valuation of these deals is still more than what Pakistan has given US in the last 72 years in terms of defense purchases. With most being CSF's.

So now the game has gone to strategic level. The Pakistan's role in Afghanistan will be a game changer. If we support US in the Afghan game. We are game. F-16V's are coming to Sargodha in 2022-23.

Lets see but I am completely skeptical of this report. Pak has much more challenges on the economic front with the noose of circular debt. Get that house in order first then health, education.

Knowing the US, they will agree to everything but then at last minute yank the carpet under the feet.
As noted before I am highly skeptical of such a report; Modi will make many trips to US to break it. They have a lot of sway on Congress.
if trump says yes, and ask republicans link it to war efforts, a couple of democrats will easily be swayed by LM & local agenda..the problem is if blame game continues than even the republicans will say no...the very reason why CSF has been a bipartisan issues always approved without hurdles

the power simply lies if the defense committee aka pentagon states Pakistan is doing good, it will go through, if they continue to state they Pakistan is doing double game, it will fall on its face

Please refer to the timeline I have mentioned.

When was the last time you found trump to be reasonable? (For the opposite side).

So now the game has gone to strategic level. The Pakistan's role in Afghanistan wi23.

When was the last time PAF showed interest To go forward for new F-16 from US without funding. This is not 80’s.

It is clear that Indians are not budging to US equipment for their front line fighter. The change in Modi's government would have been a welcome news since it would have stalled Rafale deal. Now India will go for 100+ in numbers for Rafale. Completing its requirement for Mig 21 replacement. Next up is Mig 29 replacement which is being catered through additional Su-30 flankers.

It seems Indians are still skeptical to put US top of the line system as their primary ones . but they Defense industry is so under the claws of Russians that it wont be easy to escape, I can not believe that Russians have no monopoly over Indian Defense needs and have a strong Lobbying in New Delhi . So its safe to say they will be going for X numbers of Rafale, with Additional Su30's ..

Now the lobbyists will start their work in capitol. India has invested in several types of platforms of US origin. C-17s, C-130's, P-8s, AH-64s, CH-47s and what not. This valuation of these deals is still more than what Pakistan has given US in the last 72 years in terms of defense purchases. With most being CSF's.

American top of the line weapons were never meant to be in Pakistan, You know which lobby is even more Powerful than Indians ? The Jewish Lobby , and one way or another Jews of Israel see us a threat . I am sure you have noticed that in past IA got mostly supportive role systems like C-17's, C-130 , CH-47 and now they are getting offensive weapons like P-8i and Apache . We just cannot buy American weapons without CSF that is one harsh truth :(

So now the game has gone to strategic level. The Pakistan's role in Afghanistan will be a game changer. If we support US in the Afghan game. We are game. F-16V's are coming to Sargodha in 2022-23.

Afghanistan will become hot bed in near Future, and so far Trump is giving vibes that he actually want to pull out from Afghanistan with a dignified Position, and he will do it just to show the American people that it was him that put America interest first by Pulling off from unwanted wars, but again it wont be a full withdrawal I believe US will keep some sort of Presence in Afghanistan, be it CIA , mercenaries , Contractors or 1-2 small bases , And who else can make sure of that happen better than Pakistan ????? :D If American actually release the CSF with option to buy F-16 blk 70's, than it wont be because of Afghanistan solution but it will be for a Assurance from Pakistan to Protect US presence and its interest in Afghanistan after they leave .

if trump says yes, and ask republicans link it to war efforts, a couple of democrats will easily be swayed by LM & local agenda..the problem is if blame game continues than even the republicans will say no...the very reason why CSF has been a bipartisan issues always approved without hurdles

the power simply lies if the defense committee aka pentagon states Pakistan is doing good, it will go through, if they continue to state they Pakistan is doing double game, it will fall on its face
If it is such secret deal.. what is the point to open thread in public forum???.. i don't understand... but i feel something like zarvan...

We have seen these types of threads before. Mostly based on heresy and whatnot. It’s been more than 72 hours since this thread was posted and thus far, no one else has confirmed this “exclusive.” PDF is known for these types of threads.

Afghanistan will become hot bed in near Future, and so far Trump is giving vibes that he actually want to pull out from Afghanistan with a dignified Position, and he will do it just to show the American people that it was him that put America interest first by Pulling off from unwanted wars, but again it wont be a full withdrawal I believe US will keep some sort of Presence in Afghanistan, be it CIA , mercenaries , Contractors or 1-2 small bases , And who else can make sure of that happen better than Pakistan ????? :D If American actually release the CSF with option to buy F-16 blk 70's, than it wont be because of Afghanistan solution but it will be for a Assurance from Pakistan to Protect US presence and its interest in Afghanistan after they leave .

Agreed.

Again, the Afghan solution is not necessarily the final solution with Afghani people winning. A graceful escape for US from Afghanistan is the actual solution. And they need our assistance in producing such conditions to aid their withdrawal.

American top of the line weapons were never meant to be in Pakistan, You know which lobby is even more Powerful than Indians ? The Jewish Lobby , and one way or another Jews of Israel see us a threat . I am sure you have noticed that in past IA got mostly supportive role systems like C-17's, C-130 , CH-47 and now they are getting offensive weapons like P-8i and Apache . We just cannot buy American weapons without CSF that is one harsh truth

That lobby now has a significant Saudi influence present in it too (a la Kushner - Bin Salman connection).

sheikh chillis of PDF these days
trump will release 9bn$
we will get 5bn F-16 block-72
rest of 4bn we will get cobras and hellfires
and then we will have modern fleet and suddenly some 50 years old mirage fly sheikh chillis look up :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

15672943_1779832158934512_2607854218861723598_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom