What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
What has happened to this forum? The OP got showered in likes, positive ratings and support over a claim with no source?

@Khafee

Dude, come on. You're a professional. You should acquire a source.

Bang on. But unfortunately thats the natue of sheep mentality. No one thinks for themselves. Add to that all the youngters with a raging horn about getting shiny new F16s, no one really cares about a source as long as it keeps them happy and excited.

Next one could start a thread about PAF aquiring 100 F-22s and people will actually believe it.

@Khafee is a professional and so isn't it possible that perhaps because of that he is more likely to have access to insider information than an ordinary member on this forum?

Do members here want him to reveal the identity of his source?

Would a professional even think about doing that?

I think we should let time be the judge on this one.

@Khafee is a professional and so isn't it possible that perhaps because of that he is more likely to have access to insider information than an ordinary member on this forum?

Do members here want him to reveal the identity of his source?

Would a professional even think about doing that?

I think we should let time be the judge on this one.

I am skeptical but wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be true.

What has happened to this forum? The OP got showered in likes, positive ratings and support over a claim with no source?

@Khafee

Thanks & Ratings in the real world = a big Zero.

I have a source, and a solid source, but it is not for all and sundry.

If you dont like what I have to say, put me on your ignore list, and skip this thread.

Even on the 1% chance this is true, the funds don’t exist and wont for another 5-10 years to cover it.
Dont think Pakistan will ever use their own funds to go for new F 16s, if this deal is legit, it most definitely will be granted under the CSF for leverage given in Afghanistan. If this pans out then Pakistan will have played their cards pretty well as +-100 block 70 f 16s will shift the balance of airpower overwhelmingly in Pakistans favour in south east asia.

BLK 70?? Trump blocked the brand spanking Zulus and you expect him to release 70s? Not just that, you expect the yankees to upgrade remaining fleet to V standard? I hope you are not high on something.

As for bringing MOD in the discussion, grow up mate for once. Its an open forum and when you make a tallish claim, which sounds more like a fantasy parade for now, people will ask questions, source of information etc.

IF it turns out to be true, then I will apologise to you. You should have courage to do the same if it turned out to be a farce. Your claims are so outlandish that no one in their right mind would accept them, for now at least.
You have right to challenge and give counter point with respect and reason as you just did

The worse thing is .. nothing turns up and Haqqani laughs at us for blocking our Zulus
Best is.. he chokes on his own waste as we get some upgrades for wherever
Interesting times
@Oscar @Irfan Baloch . Take note of the red part. Is he even a professional??

Thanks.
Wont read too much into it
As for now its all speculation

The problem in neighborhood is in regard to misread and misinterpreted updates about Pakistan. Pakistan never had the problem in regard to sanctions on our purchase from US. It's always about CSF /FMS. If we can pay fully, we can buy whatever was available.

However FMS /CSF based deals have a different taste than paying for it.

May be US restri

@Khafee

SmartSelect_20190729-005640_Chrome.jpg

From dawn... 125 m $ worth program and service maintenance and continuous monitoring ???

@tallguy know more than US remember he was asking about New F16 along @airomerix

Guys.

Hold your horses. We are very far from reality right now.

US is willing to provide us the F-16s BUT on the full price. Trump means business. We are working out ways to finance the jets but some news will come soon.

And yes F-16 Block 72 is our answer to Rafale. The good thing is they are readily available. The timeline from signing of deal to first delivery is less than 2 years. ;)

Agreed, time will tell, and frankly, i would rejoice like crazy if half of the news posted by @Khafee turns out to be true.
Thats it
And difference of opinions for now keeps the discussion live

I inquired about this claim and got a ni comment neither denial nor confirmation

Understandable when we have indian lobby and people like Hussain haqqani in USA

Guys.

US is willing to provide us the F-16s BUT on the full price. Trump means business. We are working out ways to finance the jets but some news will come soon.

And yes F-16 Block 72 is our answer to Rafale. The good thing is they are readily available. The timeline from signing of deal to first delivery is less than 2 years. ;)

Readily available ??? Those are not toys to buy on spot...

Guys.

PAF will not buy at full price. The hint of csf must be there to generate interest from PAF and keep the negotiations of this acquisition alive. Being a business man means making deals successfully, no deal is an utter loss for both sides.

Guys.

Is number is 24 or 34?? 120 F16s blk 70\72 it's great deterrent again Rafale along JF-17 blk 3 and blk 1&2 with AESA r good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom