What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not about the credit but the man himself is the producer & handler of people like Kalbhushan and also, spy chief of India being widely regarded by every Indian in grudge & hate of Pakistan. As per our view, an adversary is not credited rather kept under Radar for everything he says or does. The man who designed Modi's career and a failed design of Indian superiority in the region. Just that he has been on record in regard to Taliban which does not fit your opinion, does not mean to downplay him.

Regards,

You don't understand India. Ajit Doval is good but not that good. Its you people who have given him a halo of mastermind. Just like we do to Hafeez Saeed, Lakhvi and Azhar. He does make for good Indian villain.

Infact in India most of the spies are bumbling bureaucrats who are in reality fat uncles. They dont do actual legwork and just buy information on international black markets and then get their medals and glory. Doval was just one of those uncles a little bit smarter than others.

As for the harm done to Pakistan - I dont know what to say about it because we simply don't have any evidence. Lets for a moment believe Doval paid those guys to do boom boom in Pakistan, how is it any different from you guys Paying mujahideens to do the same in Afghanistan in which thousands of innocents Afghan died and still die today. Any different from Khalistanis which you sponsored who killed thousands in Indian Punjab?

I am sorry but that is just how the world works - what goes around, comes around.

Not that I am saying we did pay them, just speaking in hypotheticals.

And with the presence of US bases and US support there would be no chance for Taliban to comeback in power unless US acknowledges Taliban as being legitimate Govt. Of Afghansitan. And suppose even if it happens then questions would arise then what was the US agenda of starting this war in its first place?? So US would never acknowledge or support Afghan Taliban control or their Govt in Afghanistan. And the 1st and foremost condition of Afghan Taliban to be on discussion table is complete withdrawal of NATO forces if it's not accepted there would be no peace treaty or truce from Taliban side. If US accepts this condition then its bye bye for ever for US, NATO allies influence from the region specifically Afghanistan and the vacuum of power on comprehensive US withdrawal would be filled with another civil war and Taliban are still the most powerful group to again claim the throne. The only possible thing US can obtain from Pakistan is a temporary truce at condition of swift and comprehensive NATO withdrawal with Pakistan overlooking the matters afterwards on behalf of US. Safe US troops exit without significant casualties of their soldiers and perhaps establishment diplomatic relations with new Afghan setup which is most probably Afghan Taliban controlled.
Time has changed Sir deal is always bargain give and take next Afghan Govt that includes Talibs needs international support money. My take is American only interest in Bagram base may khandahar too let's see

You don't understand India. Ajit Doval is good but not that good. Its you people who have given him a halo of mastermind. Just like we do to Hafeez Saeed, Lakhvi and Azhar. He does make for good Indian villain.

Infact in India most of the spies are bumbling bureaucrats who are in reality fat uncles. They dont do actual legwork and just buy information on international black markets and then get their medals and glory. Doval was just one of those uncles a little bit smarter than others.

As for the harm done to Pakistan - I dont know what to say about it because we simply don't have any evidence. Lets for a moment believe Doval paid those guys to do boom boom in Pakistan, how is it any different from you guys Paying mujahideens to do the same in Afghanistan in which thousands of innocents Afghan died and still die today. Any different from Khalistanis which you sponsored who killed thousands in Indian Punjab?

I am sorry but that is just how the world works - what goes around, comes around.

Not that I am saying we did pay them, just speaking in hypotheticals.

The discussion is already concluded and you have just reached to the point of blames and be the victim & innocent on other hand. There are no thanks for the same.

You are bringing subject after another merely to go on tirade of blaming Pakistan. Finally, my advise is to keep up with India towing lines and spare this thread. You have nothing to offer new or concrete except for the ZeeMedia & Arnab type victim card. That doesn't even make sense for a starter and argue on the basis of academic findings. We don't have that luxury to sponsor that much and it is the famous India lines of Pakistan being economically crashed and lives on the loans.

Regards,

Time has changed Sir deal is always bargain give and take next Afghan Govt that includes Talibs needs international support money. My take is American only interest in Bagram base may khandahar too let's see
I have added something to my previous quote. Kindly read #639 again. I think all US want is safe passage may be some influence perhaps would be bonus for them.

The discussion is already concluded and you have just reached to the point of blames and be the victim & innocent on other hand. There are no thanks for the same.

You are bringing subject after another merely to go on tirade of blaming Pakistan. Finally, my advise is to keep up with India towing lines and spare this thread. You have nothing to offer new or concrete except for the ZeeMedia & Arnab type victim card. That doesn't even make sense for a starter and argue on the basis of academic findings. We don't have that luxury to sponsor that much and it is the famous India lines of Pakistan being economically crashed and lives on the loans.

Regards,

Sure :) Good Night and Good Luck!

If this deal is real and actually matirializies then the only plausible explanation for the funds required would simply be provided by the US as CSF funds or something. There is no way Pakistan can pay something north of $5 billion for weapons, atleast not for the next half decade. This can be one of those lemons life gives u in return for resolving the Afghanistan issue.

Allow me to say that don't you think US wouldn't imbalance the number of AESA equipped Vipers of PAF as compare to like 36 Rafales for IAF in start? Beside the economic constraint, if the deal sees the light of day, the number game will also be kept in view for PAF v/s IAF, as per US policy.

However, there is possibility of an AESA upgrade for PAF or new Airframes, except for the numbers to say for the time being, because we are already going to have AESA in form of JF-17 Block-III. The US could have considered the PAF request as per this development along side the Rafale making it to India.

Just wanted to ask for further opinion.
If they 'solve Kashmir' the balance should be a non-issue.

@mingle for you I am reposting the remaining part of my previous reply for your response.
Other than that Afghans are native residents there and they may fight for ever in this endless war until the opressor, the invader draws down completely or get annihilated but NATO/US can't do it and would never wish to do it.

The current setup of indian fed and trained ANA, NDS, is unacceptable to both Pakistan and the Afghan Taliban. And they are the two stakeholders of this region who are to be here for ever not the US or NATO as its Afghanistan, its our neighborhood our backyard. Hey trump It's not Mexico.

It is a more patient route and thereal issue is not having an entity to discuss the finer points of governmental setup with.
I think it's all show for the US, Afghan govt doesn't seem to be interested in giving up power. I could be wrong...

This is not related to what you think. This is maintenance of end user agreement. So persistent
I'm aware of the End-User Monitoring, my good man.

I was merely enquiring to what the other member had mentioned about upgrading. Not-so persistent...
-T

I think it's all show for the US, Afghan govt doesn't seem to be interested in giving up power. I could be wrong...
Do you think current Afghan Govt is anything in comparison to Afghan Taliban, US or Pakistan? I don't think so. Afghan Govt setup had always been on ventilator with US 'medical doses' have kept it alive so far. What card they have to play against other powerful stake holders! What would be current Afghan Govt with zero US support? Dead within a week!

I'm aware of the End-User Monitoring, my good man.

I was merely enquiring to what the other member had mentioned about upgrading. Not-so persistent...
-T
I think there are too many ferromones flying around at the moment. I think once things cool down we may have to sit back and watch the announcements as they come from the US or Pak sources.
A

That is not going to happen, as per their books of profits & earn through conflict. So the concern will remain about sell more in the name of strategic balance in the region, creating more jobs back at home.
If anything, ~100 F-16Vs (new + upgraded) in Pakistan might push India to purchase more things from the US. IIRC the Indian Navy will need a new carrier fighter, and the Super Hornet is one of the options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom